• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashturbation! Melee. IT'S LIKE THE THING THAT JUST KEEPS DYING!!!!

Desh.

Smash Lord
oooooooooooo look at mr "i post once a month and consider it sppaaammm"""

nub dont know nun bout teh spam ...I ARE KING SPAM FEAR ME AND EAT MY TOES.

Geist

Smash Master
umm... under law 689b, subsection C, toes are a copyrighted object under the property of blowtoes and it lists specifically that no one under the vicinity of the world may publicly make a joke /tease /metaphor/announcement about toes without blowtoes's permission; under pain of copyright enfringement, to owe blowtoes a minimum sum of $900.00.

Desh you have disobeyed this law before and got away with a warning, now you are being fined a total sum of $2100.97 Canadian to blowtoes. see you in court monday. =P

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
GUYS STOP SPAMMING OUR THREAD.

This thread shoudn't really be used unless we're talking about viable tourny dates or badgering Mugz for the finals vids (and/or david for respective bracket results).

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Yeah seriously, dont you guys see each other like all the time too?
I mean, its not like you dont have each other on msn.
You dont see me and Jake spamming it up in these threads and then talking to each other on msn too, that **** is just stupid.

D

Deleted member

Your spam wouldn't be so bad if it was even remotely funny, which it really really isn't

So just keep it in your Brampton thread where you can make toe jokes all you want. Just don 't post it here or in the PR thread. For the sake of all our sanity, please don't.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
T'is serious Steve. I don't approve of the spam either, especially when it takes up a WHOLE page (ahem), but when it's just ridiculous, non-sensical, and humourous like something like Blowtoes says, I just have to comment.

But I agree, I myself will keep the spam for the Brampton thread, and I encourage the rest of Us to too.

D

Deleted member

You almost have the same number of posts as me and I've been here like 10x as long as you have. I'm pretty sure it's safe to say you don't care about spamming.

Anyway, lol. Thank you.

McD

Smash Journeyman
Nov. 3! I'll see what I can do!!!
I really gotta hit this one up!
lmao, I'm slowly getting to get to know you guys, so I gotta hit this up.
FOR SURE!

McD

Smash Journeyman
Okay, so, quick question, which city is this in... ??
My mom (sadly, and lamely) is driving me both ways, or I'm thinking about taking the TTC..
but yeah, I'm defidently coming :D!

McD

Smash Journeyman
ha ha mcD has a mother only losers have moms
Eh, I gotta admit, I should have my G2 by now, yet I don't have my G1, and I am asking my mom for a ride
LOSER!!!! (I'm referring to myself, not you... ****)

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Ohhhh shiiiiet. Nate has a ****ing job. What do you do? lol

Umm, I think somethings going down for smash at the clansman trail. Not sure though, they want to host a tournament for all games and ****(smash being one). .___. This date might conflict but don't switch or anything because of that.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Well,

I'm coming for sure. Not sure about Ryan yet though. David's house again?

If we are doing this David's again, I have a mini-announcement to make:

Due to the amount of stress all the planning and hosting puts on David, seeing as he pretty much runs the fests single-handedly, I think that all of the regulars (and even you new entrants) should try to pitch in and make this a whole lot easier.

At the last bi-weekly, the running around he had to do, coupled with the numerous instances of lost power, definetly took a toll on David teh hoster. It also makes him miserable - though for good reason.

For the sake of running things smoothly, and having a tourny host that can actually PLAY SMASH COMFORTABLY without the all the responsibility thrust upon his shoulders, we should divide the tasks among ourselves and help him out.

Example:

The Pool captains each take charge of their own pool, and gather to discuss the results and who should be put where. I think we already do this, but we must realize how important every single pool captain's involvement in this is. So pool captains, gather and concur on something.

I'm also going to suggest that the same amount of people be in charge of brackets. Running up every now and then to check how they're doing, and if anything is going wrong. With so many pool captains, any of them won't have to go up more than 3 times for the duration of the tourny.

4 people are in charge of CLEANUP. I'd suggest doing a home-wide haul every hour and-a half to keep last minute chaos to a minimum.

This is if we're even having food though - 4 people are in charge of food. Collecting money, distributing it all.

-----------------

David is really having trouble hosting these because of the amount of work involved. He even threw around the idea of STOPPING THEM COMPLETELY. I said NO, we're all going to help.

So what do you all think?

Desh.

Smash Lord
^^^ i'de pitch in to do something for sure..i dno about cleanup cuz i leave a little earlier then a lot of u ...but if theres something i can help do i'de do it =]

McD

Smash Journeyman
^^^ i'de pitch in to do something for sure..i dno about cleanup cuz i leave a little earlier then a lot of u ...but if theres something i can help do i'de do it =]
yeah, I am in the exact same situation
Ill do practicly anything...
Ill even be the stripper, but that would just cause more need for cleanup now wouldn't it.

P.S Homsar appears to be in

Top Bottom