• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashturbation! Melee. IT'S LIKE THE THING THAT JUST KEEPS DYING!!!!

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
The complex part was how the hell that made sense in your mind. Because it must have, you said it like you sure it was gramatically correct. Its what made it funny as ****.

Thats what happens when someone writes random **** about you. You sit down at home while eclassing and randomly edit your own page.

You like the NNR history eehh?? I know, I know...I'm good.

D

Deleted member

It's not that it didn't make sense, it's that Liam likes to analyze everything I'll say, and I happened to say something I always said when my parents were out of town at a film festival or something..I kept talking about how I had no parents and was an orphan for smash

It was just a reference that Liam didn't get

electrofrost

Smash Rookie
i can't man, i gtg to uni fair this weekend + i got other plans as well, btw this is mj if u didn't kno... bernard... heheh anyways... yea it won't be normal training... i'll be training with ryan or bernard hopefully...

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
i can't man, i gtg to uni fair this weekend + i got other plans as well, btw this is mj if u didn't kno... bernard... heheh anyways... yea it won't be normal training... i'll be training with ryan or bernard hopefully...
Go on Friday or Sunday, nubcake. lol I kid about the cake, since it's good. Seriously, this tournament will be as serious as cancer.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
I think I'm going to try to come to as many events as possible. It's the only way to get better, and by the end of Starfurry last night, I realized that I got alot better.

Desh.

Smash Lord
I think I'm going to try to come to as many events as possible. It's the only way to get better, and by the end of Starfurry last night, I realized that I got alot better.

agreed...i'll prolly be coming as m uch as possible also...ill prolly give pyro a ride if he cant get one

Kjdjy

Smash Journeyman
We'll probably come to less of these now, I think. Most of us saw Starfurry as the last big Melee event, so we kind of went all out for it and now we feel kind of finished. We'll still probably come to one or two though.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
agreed...i'll prolly be coming as m uch as possible also...ill prolly give pyro a ride if he cant get one
I was thinking we could train/bus it with the Sauga guys. But we'd need a drive down to the Station first =P.

But if we can get a ride all the way there, that'd be sweet. Just...I don't want the car to be so cramped again. Maybe we should not tell Robby about it =P .

And only ask Wigi and Bren to come if they're actually going to compete. =P

D.B

Smash Ace
I was thinking we could train/bus it with the Sauga guys. But we'd need a drive down to the Station first =P.

But if we can get a ride all the way there, that'd be sweet. Just...I don't want the car to be so cramped again. Maybe we should not tell Robby about it =P .

And only ask Wigi and Bren to come if they're actually going to compete. =P
Yeah if we're going I'll give you a call or something. Just remember you need you're own way back because some of us don't leave at the same time and we don't all bus back together, but you can probly go with people that are.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Kjdjy said:
We'll probably come to less of these now, I think. Most of us saw Starfurry as the last big Melee event, so we kind of went all out for it and now we feel kind of finished. We'll still probably come to one or two though.
Brawl isn't going to be half the game, tournament wise, that melee is.

The quebecers, and most pros i talk to agree. Its going to be fun, and i freaking want to get it. But come on, it honest to god looks like Sakurai dumbed it down and made it to excite 12-14 year olds.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
naw it wont be cramped..the others dont want to get ownt again
ROfl, they didn't even compete! I'm the one that ownt them half the time. Ask Bren, after the tourney when we had a friendly, I ***** him. I got so much better. Spam SHL ftw. Also, I was forced to master SHFFL'ing because of the pressure.

Yeah if we're going I'll give you a call or something. Just remember you need you're own way back because some of us don't leave at the same time and we don't all bus back together, but you can probly go with people that are.
Sounds like fun. Want my number or email?

Brawl isn't going to be half the game, tournament wise, that melee is.

The quebecers, and most pros i talk to agree. Its going to be fun, and i freaking want to get it. But come on, it honest to god looks like Sakurai dumbed it down and made it to excite 12-14 year olds.
Meh, I think Brawl is going to be Sick, but I'm still going to play Melee everyday and still go to tournaments. I just hope the Ontario tourney scene is still just as awesome.

D

Deleted member

I propose that allow the peoplez to regen they cash flow. Let's hold the next biweekly at the end of the month.

Top Bottom