• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASHTASTROPHE 2: Pittsburgh Melee Tourney in the Books, Result Thread up!

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
You suck
Your friends sucks
Your family sucks
Your mom doesn't love you
Your pets want to kill you
You suck at life
The whole world hates you
You're goin to hell
Live with it
Melee's good
Don't insult it -.-
Ahem, I'd like to point out exhibit A, my original post, in it's full form, I've highlighted the important parts for you Jason, hell, I've even made it fawking huge, since you didn't seem to see it:

I wont be there for brawl due to HW johns. : ( Stupid monday classes.
At least you're picking the right game to miss :)
[/QUOTE]

So, in conclusion, I'd like to quote my very good friend SCOTM:

JASON, DON'T FAAAAAAAWKING DO THAT!

HAT

Smash Ace
You suck
Your friends sucks
Your family sucks
Your mom doesn't love you
Your pets want to kill you
You suck at life
The whole world hates you
You're goin to hell
Live with it
Melee's good
Don't insult it -.-
yea dude he was talking about brawl.

Sliq

Smash Master
I'll be there, and also, Mew2King may be the King of Mewtwo, but he is most certainly not the King of Reading Comprehension. BOOSH!

TheLake

Smash Master
There there...you did it for melee and thats all that matters (:

*Sigh* I killed a man once actually over a video game. I think it was some guy on gamespot didnt give FF7 a 10 lol such a foolish foolish mistake *puts on sephiroth fanboy hat*

OffTheChain

Smash Ace
M2K, its useless to edit your original post when its already been quoted, yes you made an asshat of yourself but its okay, I guess.

soap

Smash Hero
we can just quote that and start posting it in brawl support threads when someone DOES say that melee suks

M@v

Subarashii!
Im gonna try to make it to the Brawl tourney on Sunday. I work all day saturday, and I cant take off :(. I dont any of you guys from around the area, so Im hoping come out and meet some fellow players.

Sliq

Smash Master
O **** I need housing too. IF someone is going to give me some just lemme know where to go. I'm so dumb for not realizing I needed housing.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
holy****, someone better step up i cant do 4.

you could crash @ mogwai and xyt's school. they're visitor policy is a joke lol. mine(UPITT) is super strict

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
O **** I need housing too. IF someone is going to give me some just lemme know where to go. I'm so dumb for not realizing I needed housing.
hey so we might need housing for 4, maybe not but a good chance we do
Settle down yall...

Venue is free housing on Saturday night, you only need to worry about housing if you're coming on Friday. That being said, there will be more people than couches there, so bring a sleeping bag if you can, and if you're not driving a long distance, don't expect to get a couch, as I want all our OOS and Philly drivers to get a decent night's sleep.

ReadySetGo

Smash Ace
If you guys are needing Pittsburgh drivers, I will most definitely be going Sunday and Saturday is a possibility as of right now (things seem like I will most likely be going Saturday too though). Just throwing it out there if you need a driver in the Pittsburgh area.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
If you guys are needing Pittsburgh drivers, I will most definitely be going Sunday and Saturday is a possibility as of right now (things seem like I will most likely be going Saturday too though). Just throwing it out there if you need a driver in the Pittsburgh area.
That's definitely good news. I'm not sure if we'll even need the extra space or not, but I'm always glad to hear that we'll have another possible car.

xyt

Smash Lord
**** Chang has offered to house 2 or 3 people.
besides, we have about 12 lounges with like 5~10 couches each in my dorm.
as long as we spread people out among the lounges and don't look.. suspicious.. i guess.. lol
i think everything should be fine.
1~2 people per lounge should be fine i think..
just bring a sleeping bag or something i guess

on a side note, Wes are gonna have enough tvs/setups? turn out is getting bigger and bigger @_@)..
just checking..
anyways.. keep the confirmations coming people!

thedarkhand

Smash Cadet
Hey, on a side note from that, I may be in pittsburgh, but in coming from MA I don't have a sleeping bag within 500 miles or so of me, would I be able to borrow one from somebody for the saturday of smashtastrophe?

Also, D20, are you housing people at your house or at the dorms, because i know we can't have overnight guests in the dorms that saturday. Duquesne doesn't let you sign in people during finals week

thedarkhand

Smash Cadet
the worst is it's not only outsiders, people from other buildings on campus can't be signed in either

edit: also, did I really see that you ate a 9X9? ****it i love in and out and wish they'd move east. Also, I'll be in cali for a week this summer...are you in northern or southern california

pockyD

Smash Legend
northern california

yeah i ate a 9x9 but threw up 10 mins later because we were running to catch our plane =[ it was gross

the biggest i've ever kept down is 8x8

thedarkhand

Smash Cadet
crap, I'm going to be down south in riverside.......oh well. I haven't been around there enough to see what I can and can't eat, though I imagine I could take a 10x10 cause you know....I like food

D20

Smash Lord
No worries. I was talking about my house. My mom lets me sign people in whenever... and she'll make cookies for everyone.

Top Bottom