• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASHPOCALYPSE:: SPOC IX in February? Link to SPOC VIII results in OP

Scar

#HarveyDent
Yeah, you're right. I mean, that last post was not sarcastic, I would seriously MM you in tournament seeding and take your money. But other than that I'm just a jerk nowadays.

GOTM

Smash Champion
Yeah, you're right. I mean, that last post was not sarcastic, I would seriously MM you in tournament seeding and take your money. But other than that I'm just a jerk nowadays.
:laugh:

at least he speaks his mind, lol.

anyways, however you do it will be fine. your runnin the tourney, which is already showing more effort than a lot of people in philly. im sure people want teams but if theres no way around it no one will complain in the end.

$50 2v2 basketball MM (something im good at, and i get vinh) :laugh:

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
:laugh:

at least he speaks his mind, lol.

anyways, however you do it will be fine. your runnin the tourney, which is already showing more effort than a lot of people in philly. im sure people want teams but if theres no way around it no one will complain in the end.

$50 2v2 basketball MM (something im good at, and i get vinh) :laugh:
il accept u on that offer if u dont mind (since u were asking scar). u may get vinh but i get fred xenidis. o yea, and one of our rules... theres no penalties for fouls. fred is top tier in no penalities.

Velocity

Smash Lord
I'm accepting all MM from PA players, except Cactaur. Doc or falco, Actual Mlg rules meaning you can't ban neutrals idiot.

Velocity

Smash Lord
I'm also a Guy and a Jerk. Jerks FTW

Slippy says yeah, yeah

Beat

Smash Ace
If I get knocked out of the tournament early, anyone up for sets/low tiers? I want to work on my Monkeykong again.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
I am going to claim responsibility for the resurgence of the word, "jerk," into the vernacular.

I am also responsible for OH GIRL.

Arrogant

Smash Journeyman
Scar, when are you having the next tourney, guy? Ry's gotten me kind of interested in picking up smash, so I thought maybe about going to one. BTW, I am that "Rob" that played Tekken 5 at your crib. Going I think will be a boost to my getting used to the game, kna' mean? :ohwell:

Edit: Oh. It's 1/12. :ohwell:

Eggm

Smash Hero
*Sniff* *Sniff* Falco ditto mm's? I smell em. Wesley/JD, Sure can I get on this? 5$ 2 outta 3? And wesley its for the red color also if we do it, ryoko can setup the color glitch for us. :)

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
*Sniff* *Sniff* Falco ditto mm's? I smell em. Wesley/JD, Sure can I get on this? 5$ 2 outta 3? And wesley its for the red color also if we do it, ryoko can setup the color glitch for us. :)
We'll see how I'm feeling about Falco dittos at the tourney, cause unless I'm totally on top of my game you'll humiliate my ***. Nothing you can do will get me to stop playing red, but yea, if we do a mm, we can do it for the red color when we have to play each other.

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
Scar, i'm coming, and I'm bringing someone for the 64 tournament. We'll bring setups this time. Just DON'T forget the game like you did last time, lol. Do a GG XX tourny too :p We'll own at that one. I'm comin' for ya LK. >_> yeah, lol.

Top Bottom