• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASHPOCALYPSE:: SPOC IX in February? Link to SPOC VIII results in OP

GOTM

Smash Champion
im only 12 ^_^ and how do you know about me, from Scar?
yes.

and for some reason i feel like laughing right now. its not you...its just that for a while whenever someone was young, i always think they're 12, and now here you are, and your 12.

:laugh:

BrimeZ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheBrimeZ
3DS FC
5284-1495-9667
$20 money match anyone. Sike nah. That's a stupid idea. What if I lose. That would suck monkey F()ck.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
?????????????????????????????????????????
sure i will. just stop spamming the thread. you dont rly need to ask ppl if they wanna friendly at tournaments. calling out money matches or specific requests is another thing. but yea, i plan on playing everyone there

Scar

#HarveyDent
scar you need another cube and smash?
I hope that everyone who has them can help out and bring at least a copy of Smash, but yeah Cheezit, I will mark you down for what I hope is the final setup. Jollies, I have you down for JUST a copy of Smash but if you want to bring a setup, please do. What would be more helpful would be a PS2 setup but either way works.

Thanks, and again, everyone BRING COPIES OF SMASH.

Beat

Smash Ace
I can bring a chocobo plushie, chocobo hat, and TSA's favoritest person ever, Chocobo.

Also, a cube?

El_Komosutro

Smash Journeyman
we don't need the cube but do you really know americas favorite chocobo ? whats he like?

Scar

#HarveyDent
lol This thread is miserable. Anyways, JD yes you can come over on Friday, that would be awesome. Everyone, I'm excited.

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
Scar tomorrow maybe do you and GOTM wanna play you'd either have to come pick me up u guys could maybe come to gametstop i use there t.v!

Eggm

Smash Hero
Or bass. xD Um, for example cheezit I'm bringing a copy of smash and no cube cause mine broke, so bring all your gc's. :) Oh and bring one inside and practice newb.

Top Bottom