• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smasholmania in the 818 featuring Marvel(Hosted by Emily and J666)(Apr 30)

LuCKy

Smash Master
i like the way wha? thinks

this one time my password on my wifi was the legend of bacon hot dogs

no lie loool

WHA?

Smash Ace
i like the way wha? thinks

this one time my password on my wifi was the legend of bacon hot dogs

no lie loool
cooool, then im sure ud love bacon poppers........ theyre jalapenos stuffed with cheddar cheese, wrapped in bacon ,......... ohhhh yea,
if yall are interested ill give the play by play

Goldio

Smash Rookie
cooool, then im sure ud love bacon poppers........ theyre jalapenos stuffed with cheddar cheese, wrapped in bacon ,......... ohhhh yea,
if yall are interested ill give the play by play
Wha? have you seen this? cause if you haven't i don't believe your life is complete

Edit: lol i forgot to put the link in here...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZDv9pgHp8Q

And yeah i'm 100% coming with the setups and i got three coming with me. I think im the only one signing up for melee, and three of us for Marvel.

J.Shadows

Smash Champion
@Wha&&Joey.... Mother is beingg lazy.. we are just going to have Pizza for sale.// and Chips with either a soda or water for $2.. and if u want 2 pizzas drink and chip =$3

I was soo hyped about Hotdogs too -.-.... Tearr

-Emilyyyyy

WHA?

Smash Ace
mmmmmm imma try the sugar bacon, the cheese stik w/doritos, n big *** Omelet with my take on it......
eating *****......
also....... is will the pizza be homemade??? (WONDERIN)

!Peligro!

Smash Journeyman
I'm coming with 2 TVs, Cube, PS3, and powerstrip. So much stuff... u_u

Oh, just had a thought. Is Marvel for PS3 working with PSN being down for the past week? I know a few games have to be connected to the internet and I haven't tried booting up Marvel.

LuCKy

Smash Master
marvel works fine without psn. the only problem would be the patch i would think. although if you played marvel anytime after uhhh march something im pretty sure lol you would have downloaded it anyways

n wesssssssssssss, you down to team at this?

D

Deleted member

its not looking good for me, unless i study 10 hours today

so

have fun mccain

LuCKy

Smash Master
mccain isnt coming. which means ima either **** oscar or batman is gonna have to come out n play lol

WHA?

Smash Ace
I'm coming with 2 TVs, Cube, PS3, and powerstrip. So much stuff... u_u

Oh, just had a thought. Is Marvel for PS3 working with PSN being down for the past week? I know a few games have to be connected to the internet and I haven't tried booting up Marvel.
down to team peligro?

NES daniel wants to team with u..... n u owe me like $4...... can i get it? im poor plz

hugq whats wrong with ur old controller?

emily, u still got that kitty? n will it be present for sure???

baka4moé

Smash Champion
hmm i hope this has a decent turnout....haha maybe if theres not enough we can do rr teams again :)

also wait you guys have a cat....? uh-oh.

Cherished Doll

Smash Master
@Nes; cool thanks bring the game too!!
@Johnny; gayy ok then://
@Joey; how whackk mccain isn't coming?? :/
@Wha; yeas Lucy will b here but in my room... since I think she'll b afraid of all the bodys wouldn't want anyone to step on her...
@Baka; don't trip she good

:phone:

!Peligro!

Smash Journeyman
Uhhhh... so I woke up feeling kind of sick today. :( I really want to go tomorrow so I'm just resting all day, but just warning you guys since I said I'd bring setups. I'm down to team Wha (assuming I make it).

baka4moé

Smash Champion
ok...i'll hope for the best lol

risking my well-being for smash, pfffffffffft. hahahaha

see yall tomorrow, hopefully :)

WHA?

Smash Ace
HEY!!!
is it cool if my girl drops by to see the kitty????
shes curious to see it

69ROMBO69

Smash Rookie
I know it's gonna be nothing but short *** mexicans with Iron Maiden t-shirts goin to this.

baka4moé

Smash Champion
ggs to everyone that went, i'll do shoutoutz later maybe i dont know cuz there werent too many people anyways probably

really fun tournament, i'm so glad i entered, and emily's house is pretty awesome! :) hope you guys can do another one sometime, and that more ppl come lol, the venue is indeed nice.

HugS™

Smash Lord
LOOOOL **** what a good call by Romeo.

Fly, why would you ban him for that?

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
I have nothing against the call; however, there is this little clause in the global rules about no alt accounts.

HugS™

Smash Lord
I thought the rule called for no alt accounts running concurrently with another account. I mean, I was blatantly allowed to create a new account when my other one was banned for that big sexual positions thread I made way back. Then followed by the banning of my account for quoting "*** & ******s" lyrics.

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
Generally speaking, once banned, you are not permitted to make an alternate account to evade the ban. My understanding of that particular case was that a special exception was made to many people who participated in that thread; the account Romeo made afterwards was later banned for reasons I'm not aware of, so I doubt the exception applies to his latest account. I'll try to figure out more about the situation and work something out, though.

HugS™

Smash Lord
Yeah I mean, I'm pretty sure the intention of the ban punishment is to inconvenience the **** out of members by ridding them of the history, reputation, notoriety, and group memberships related to the account that is being banned.

I doubt the intention is to permanently prevent members from communicating with the community in general. If it is the intention, then that's another solid problem this place has. I mean, I understand banning a mango account everytime he ****s up. What i don't understand is the idea that it's ok to permanently banish a member who's proven to be vital to the community in other ways.

Plus, if there's one problem with smashboards, it isn't that the mods are corrupt and turning one too many blind eyes. It's the fact that they are overly protective of the boards, and I would hope that one of our own from Socal wouldn't follow suit.

It's just Romeo, and he made a ****ING funny post too. I mean come on, 5'1", Iron maiden, LOOOOL Had me dying for a while.

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
There are a lot of aspects of SWF leadership that I don't care for on an ideological level, either. Like I said earlier, I will see what I can work out.

Top Bottom