• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smasholmania in the 818 featuring Marvel(Hosted by Emily and J666)(Apr 30)

baka4moé

Smash Champion
Okay so back to the tournament....i'm really bored so, shoutouts:

Lucky - ggs, nice to see you playing so well again. easiest grand finals ever LOL
Wesballz in your mouth - .....i really dont know what to say. thanks for teaming with me over joey tho, and for ur advice against morb and hugq, ur a real homie. and stop losing to people that you're better than, you left us both very confused =/
HugQ - hehe we finally got to play in tourney after hanging out so much. for now, yep, for now....lol
Morb - sry for being really lame to u game 3, im so scared of luigi so thats i all i know how to do...yeah
Atlus - had fun playing you again, hope to see u at more tournies
Nes - ggs, old school peaches are awesome :)
Wha - good to see u enter singles, boo for not entering doubles
Tapez - good to see u enter both events. you rock
Marth guy - seriously, u wont get better unless u enter tournaments...=[
Goldio(?) - haha even tho i think u came for marvel, u should play more, melee's a good game.
E40 - u were the first to post in this thread, haha. hope to see u at more events dude.

Again, i had a lot of fun, thanks for hosting Emily. Hoping for results soon.

If i forgot anyone, i apologize >_<

Cherished Doll

Smash Master
No prob.. thinking if having mmore tourneys in the near future... maybe when there r less tourneys... hummm... sorry for not posting results yet.. Jesson will do it by tomorrow... thank you for coming hope to see you all soon... LOL@ Romeo, Hugs,& Fly y'all r very silly... ^_^……… Special thanks to PBody its always a blast hanging out with u..……:))

:phone:

Goldio

Smash Rookie
Yeah i actually like melee more than Marvel but i'm terrible at it and hadn't played in like 6 months and had only been practicing marvel lol

LuCKy

Smash Master
as far as i remember it wasssss

1st me*mostly my floaty countering falco* lol
2nd baka
3rd westballz
4th hugq

i dont really think west went falco on baka in losers but im not sure about winners. looked like he made a deal with baka so he could play me or something lol

baka4moé

Smash Champion
wait wait wait. i would like to clear things up. wes wanted to play you joey, not the other way around, but i told him he had to beat me first. there was no "deal", as far as i recall. thats why after the tourney he wanted to mm you, since he didnt get to play you...=/
thing is, i don't know whether wes was trying, not trying, or trying but playing off.

in winners wes went falcon, falco, falco. losers he went fox, shiek, shiek. i asked him to go falco in losers (he said no), but i figured it wasnt too big a deal since he did try using those same alternates against macd too, at grev.

and, he did beat me in pools. don't get me wrong, i know wes is the better player for sure, but im just saying, i don't want my wins to be discredited any, or so immediately dismissed. although, i don't really know how our sets went from wes's point of view...this may be similar to how atlus previously beat wes a few times last period, idk

D

Deleted member

wait wait wait. i would like to clear things up. wes wanted to play you joey, not the other way around, but i told him he had to beat me first. there was no "deal", as far as i recall. thats why after the tourney he wanted to mm you, since he didnt get to play you...=/
thing is, i don't know whether wes was trying, not trying, or trying but playing off.

in winners wes went falcon, falco, falco. losers he went fox, shiek, shiek. i asked him to go falco in losers (he said no), but i figured it wasnt too big a deal since he did try using those same alternates against macd too, at grev.

and, he did beat me in pools. don't get me wrong, i know wes is the better player for sure, but im just saying, i don't want my wins to be discredited any, or so immediately dismissed. although, i don't really know how our sets went from wes's point of view...this may be similar to how atlus previously beat wes a few times last period, idk
the next macd!

MacD

Banned via Administration
it's actually very surprising how much i am reminded of me from a couple years ago

it's mix of strange, scary, and hella funny

baka4moé

Smash Champion
meh whatever. all i have to do is get better to the point that this won't be a problem. i'll be working on it guys :)

baka4moé

Smash Champion
uh, well since i've only been in socal for less than a year (i.e. i don't know how it's been for you MacD), i don't really know whether to take that as a good or bad thing, haha...

LuCKy

Smash Master
no well i only said that because i though i heard you guys talking about it in the winners set lol i didnt really hear word for word just thought it sounded like it. wes is just a douche for not going falco then loool

im probably a douche for going falco but well. . . i like my falco :]

LuCKy

Smash Master
LOOOOL hes in there

ill make sure to enter as that again though when more of socals top players are there so i can **** them up for you lil buddy :D

baka4moé

Smash Champion
sooooooooooooo

how about those official results? (like with the pools etc......) =/

lol i just remembered those awesome team names

Top Bottom