• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashing Through the Stones

Count

Smash Champion
Great tournament! I had a blast seeing everyone :)

1: Kel-Nice job! Wish we could've played.

2: Overswarm-Fun set! Always great to have you around too. Thanks for the tips, and congrats on making dat money for disney world. Looking forward to next time we play.

3: Y.b.M.-That ZSS is getting so nasty. You're an amazing player. Great throwing down with you on Friday as well. Can't wait to hang out again.

4: Hilt-Amazing set! You and I have had some really epic sets in our time. I'm sure there is more to come :). Can't wait till next time. Great job beating infern, good job running the tournament :).

5: Infern-Not as good as your usual self but still fantastic. Olimar is hard. Good seeing you, you should've went to nope's!

7: Joey-Amazing set! I can't believe I keep beating you. I'm toast next time. You're an amazing player, good job stomping me in doubles.

7: Smash64-Glad I avoided you at this, you're too good. That TL was so good, I thought you were going to beat infern with it. Nope's was fun! Looking forward to next time.

9: Tyr-GGs in bracket, I was so scared when you picked ICs. Grats on winning doubles too! Sorry you hate diddy.

9: Judo-Good talking to you, I wanted to play you in bracket! Sheik *****!!! Tough loss to joey, you did well though.

9: Mister Eric-Didn't talk much at this but good to see you! beepbeep!

9: Steel Samurai-GGs in singles, really close! I was fortunate to win. Always scared to play you, amazing marth.

13: Lyric-Sorry we didn't get to play you but I was super impressed with you ddd. You should travel more!

13: Saeed-Sorry we didn't get to play more! Your diddy is so fast! Dittos are always super fun, great to see you.

13: The Great Muldini-I didn't realize you were so good! Good job in doubles and I'm glad I didn't see that snake in bracket.

13: Tako-Fun MM you just lost focus at the end. Glad I didn't have to play you in bracket. That woulda been a nightmare! Amazing rob!

17: Day-Fun tournament, good job getting money for haiti!

17: Vamp-Fun trip back, keep repping IN! Have fun on your cruise.

17: Clowsui-Don't worry about doubles I could've done better too. That falco is getting good for sure! Stop going so much by the book I would say. And no more flipping out! Some things are more important than winning and losing.

17: Crash-Avoided you in bracket *whew* Good seeing you GJ in doubles

17: LoZ-You looked great at this, you've gotten so much better. Great DDD. IN ftw!

17: Mayling-GJ in doubles, and great pit as always. It was good seeing you. Good thing I didn't have to play you I've noticed how much you've improved!!

25: Thomas-Good snake! I think you can learn a lot vs diddy kong still. It was cool to see you at this.

25: Kassandra-Nice job at this! Don't plank if you're behind. Cool seeing you again.

25: Kips-Sorry we didn't play much, keep reppin' that sonic!

25: Metaflair-Where was the belt?

33: Jake-Samus lookin' sexy as always. You'll place better next time you've still gotten insanely better.

33: Venom-Hope to see you at more tournies. Sonic rap was funny lolz.

Vorpal Lyric

Smash Cadet
1: Kel Didn't get to play you here, and it's been a while. Congrats on first. Come to wednesdays more often, I wanna see how I measure up now :)
2: Overswarm Great seein you again, as always. Too bad we didn't get to talk at all. I really wanna play your again!
3: Y.b.M. Grats on third.
4: Hilt Grats :D Too bad we didn't get to play at all. Next time eh?
5: Count Nice meeting you! Really wish we got to play more, as it's always fun playing another diddy. I think it's slowly becoming my fav M/U. Thanks btw ;)
5: Infern Matches were close, that was a lot of fun :D Thanks for the confidence boost btw. If you want more d3 experience I'm at ed's almost every wednesday, but you know that, lol.
7: Joey Dammit joey we didn't get to play at all :( Oh well, we can play online right? :D See you at mays in a couple weeks.
7: Smash64 FALCON DITTOS TOO GOOD
9: Tyr I got you next time mang o.o Too close man, too close...
9: Judo You know, i've never really played you before... perhaps next tourney eh? :)
9: Mister Eric I don't think i've ever played you either eric XD We should fix that.
9: Steel Samurai Playing you is always fun dood. Just wish we could sit down and play for an extended period of time. I think i'm starting to get the hang of the MU.
13: Lyric SCRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB
13: Saeed o_o
13: The Great Muldini Didn't get to play you.
13: Tako Good seeing you again. **** good match against OS, I watched the hell out of that ****. Wish we could play XD
17: Doctor X I think this match was my favorite one of the whole tourney. I was seriously in the zone. X, you just got angry, that's all. You're a really good player. Like I said, you could be amazing at brawl if you only cared more.
17: Day Thanks for hosting this day :) was too fun.
17: Slifer the Executive Producer Brah kais?
17: Clowsui <_< Dedede needs to invest in a reflector.
17: Crash The new stick is too good. Thanks a million. The DK/peach matches were fun as hell. Hopefully I'll get better at the weegee MU. I feel like a scrub lol...
17: LoZ Saw some of your matches :) Grats. Keep reppin d3
17: Mayling Our match was too close. :) We should play more friendlies. Perhaps Next weenend?
25: Kassandra Good seeing you again. Too bad we didn't play any friendlies :(
25: Kips Friendlies were too fun :D Tell your son I said sup.
25: Metaflair Good seeing you again. I'm sorry about... you know btw >< I feel like a jerk. Btw, that suit looked awesome.
33: Jake Good seein you again. I don't know if we have ever played before now that I think about it @~@
33: Venom Keep comin to tournies and wednesdays. You'll improve greatly. Hope to see you more often.

Kel

Smash Master
Lyric I don't go to Wednesdays any more, but you can come over to my place and play me some time. Get a hold of me on AIM or something.

Vorpal Lyric

Smash Cadet
Lyric I don't go to Wednesdays any more, but you can come over to my place and play me some time. Get a hold of me on AIM or something.
That'd be awesome. Thanks :)

By the way, fanfan you're top tier upside down @~@ Just tell me whenever you start workin on that dedede hat and I'll have your money ready for you asap.

sai_:)

Smash Ace
maybe you should try to buy from day...she needs the customers moar than fan...just saying

Top Bottom