• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashing Grounds: The Final Frontier 1

The Good Doctor

Smash Champion
I still don't understand your orginal issue with me. It's like you feel insulted because I have beaten Kels' Fox, or you just think Kels was just in "lolimbetterthanyou" mode and lost from carelessness. Thanks though for calling me out though. I don't have access to AIM or any messenger atm, so if you want to be more specific PM me.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Kels was in "lolimbetterthanyoumode" and didn't lose to carelessness, but lack of effort. He is really freaking good at the matchup, he just knows that he can stay in "lolimbetterthanyoumode" with Falco since you are as you claim, worse at the matchup.

I really wish that your pools set got recorded with Kels so you can compare to sets vs players like Tope. It's great that you are using the fact that you can beat Kels' Fox on some level as a notice of improvement, but you really need a chip on your shoulder bud. I don't think you are bad by any means, but I can name at least 5 players off the top of my head that go to our locals that you lose to, not named "orly or kels", and none of them can beat Kels' Fox either.

You could just say I'm a washed up, uncaring scrub, but I know what I'm talking about in this instance.

Kels88

Smash Lord
Kels was in "lolimbetterthanyoumode" and didn't lose to carelessness, but lack of effort. He is really freaking good at the matchup, he just knows that he can stay in "lolimbetterthanyoumode" with Falco since you are as you claim, worse at the matchup.

I really wish that your pools set got recorded with Kels so you can compare to sets vs players like Tope. It's great that you are using the fact that you can beat Kels' Fox on some level as a notice of improvement, but you really need a chip on your shoulder bud. I don't think you are bad by any means, but I can name at least 5 players off the top of my head that go to our locals that you lose to, not named "orly or kels", and none of them can beat Kels' Fox either.

You could just say I'm a washed up, uncaring scrub, but I know what I'm talking about in this instance.
Couldn't have said it better myself.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Hey guys, don't forget that Smash O'clock is tomorrow starting at 3pm. Trail, your undefeated crew record will be shattered tomorrow (unless we are on the same team... in any case im winning the crew battle)

Kels88

Smash Lord
Kels please let me know soon if you can go to joes, if you dont want to waste the gas to go i will gladly chip in 10 to help
I'll be here.

And idk what Trail's legendary crew winning percentage is but if he's going against me tomorrow it'll be shattered.

Top Bottom