• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashing Composers FINAL: Music to Brawl By! (BETA)

Chidosengan

Smash Lord
I was wondering if i could request Trauma Center: Second Opinon's main theme?
You mean this?

http://www.esnips.com/doc/bed5912d-7f63-438f-83c3-b5616a364f7e/Trauma-Center-2---Opening

Absolutely no esnips links are working for me. :(
I wonder why is that? It works for some and doesn't for others.

Also, I thought this one wasn't rearranged?
All of the songs that are shown in the DOJO are rearranged. Well maybe except for those which shown in cameos.

silver777

Smash Champion
In Akaneia, blasting every castle with a pink Land
Broken Link

The link you clicked on is not complete.
If you clicked a link within an e-mail message, please verify that the link was not broken in the middle.
If it is broken, copy and paste the entire link into your browser.
You will be redirected to the eSnips home in a few seconds...
Maybe you should upload them on a server or something.

Fawriel

Smash Master
I would love to do that.... would make things easier for me and others. But I don't know how to do any of that stuff.... :crying:

Anyone wants to help?
You can send me the song through an e-mail and I'll upload it to my webspace for you.

I'll send the address via PM, kay?

PS: That'll only work if you do it within the next few hours... since I'll be going on a vacation after that.

Chidosengan

Smash Lord
Ok.... I changed the links.... YET AGAIN. I'm using a different site now, which offers direct links.

I hope this one works......

*crosses fingers*

Devastlian

Smash Lord
A remix of Tournament I from SSBM can be heard in yonder new SSE video. I was hoping an unrepetified version of this song would appear. Now all we need is the How to Play song. :/

Chidosengan

Smash Lord
Chido, I could upload some songs if you like. I have about 100mb of free space on a site I have to waste.
I got a site where I can upload songs now.... but can I still see yours? I might be more reliable.

I still don't know if the new links work for everyone else. Have you checked them?

Please check:
Yoshi Story - Ending Original arrange
Animal Crossing Wild World - The Roost
Kid Icarus - Overworld

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
All three links work wonderfully! (It's so nice to finally have a downloadable version of the Yoshi's Story Ending Theme--such a beautiful little piece!) :grin:

Ouendanation

Smash Ace
I got a site where I can upload songs now.... but can I still see yours? I might be more reliable.

I still don't know if the new links work for everyone else. Have you checked them?

Please check:
Yoshi Story - Ending Original arrange
Animal Crossing Wild World - The Roost
Kid Icarus - Overworld
Well, it's not so much a site, per se, as it is hosting space. There's no main page, just the control panel. One of my friends (very, very 1337 programmer) gave me an account on their website hosting thing they made. I started out having a website, but I ultimately didn't have a use for it, so I use it as a file hoster now.

Chidosengan

Smash Lord
So... GREAT CHRISTMAS GIFT HUH? :)

Anyways, I know I'm satisfied. At least it was a really good song. But you always knew that update was coming.... It just came in the worse time possible.

LOL nice sense of humor Sakurai. Nice.

EDIT: I haven't finish yet. Party's over over here so I'm going sleep. I'll finish the rest late.

GenG

Smash Lord
Amazing Christmas present, the first non sucky guitar in Brawl. It's epic and virtuous. I hope for F-Zero to receive a similar treatment.

This is funny, because a friend of mine said that they'll put Green Hill remix first, and I said "you don't know, Sakurai can still put Angel Island as many of the themes aren't the most popular ones of their series". And here it is!

Kittah4

Smash Ace
If anything, the dissappointing thing about this is that Jun Senoue only has this and Live and Learn in Brawl if we're to believe that he only mixed ONE song for Brawl: (And the person who created that song, Jun Senoue, has arranged a song for this game!) Key word, singular.

I wonder what other Sonic music could make it in, and who would handle it? I'm guessing the NiGHTS composer would be the only one "allowed" to?

Kazydai

Smash Apprentice
The music saved this update. When I saw, "Sonic: Final Smash" for the Christmas update, I was pissed, but the phreakin' sweet Angel Island Remix saved the day. I always wondered what sonic songs they would use, and they totlly surprised me with Angel Island.

Man, I can't wait for the Brawl soundtrack to come out.

jigedysmashmo

Smash Cadet
I think I need some help with because I am so addicted to the x tunnel scene song sooo bad lol...great upload

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
People say, "The Smash Composers don't matter" when referring to the chances of a character appearing in Brawl...

But,

has any of the characters so far in Brawl NOT had a producer of their game involved in Brawl?

Devastlian

Smash Lord
People say, "The Smash Composers don't matter" when referring to the chances of a character appearing in Brawl...

But,

has any of the characters so far in Brawl NOT had a producer of their game involved in Brawl?
Well, the Composition Supervisors might not be "involved" so much as they're just crediting them for composing the song. There hasn't been a character from a franchise exclusively composed by one of the arrangement supervisors (that haven't been composition supervisors so far)...well, except the third party characters.

Also, Mario's the only symbol without a song, ya? That and the symbols we don't know.

Also, I guess no one likes Tournament I as much as I do. :/ :\ :|

Blobulator

Smash Journeyman
Wow, I'm loving the new Sonic song. I was ready to get slightly agitated when I saw Sonic's Final Smash on Christmas >.< but the song helped the update recover. I quite like it - can't wait for the download! :chuckle:

Top Bottom