• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashing Composers FINAL: Music to Brawl By! (BETA)

WarxePB

Smash Ace
Awesome new music! I've never player Mother 3, but it seems like a good piece for the Pig Mask Army to appear to. Obviously, this'll be on New Pork City... right?

psyniac_123

Smash Ace
Like the new track. VERY fitting.

What kind of music are we likely to hear on the new stage, Frigate Orpheon; Metroid fans? I love the Metroid music but haven't had a chance to play the Prime series yet (I was waiting for all three to be released and blast through em, but haven't had the time yet).

(I just hope Kraid's Theme is in there somewhere <3)

Darkfur

Abbey Recorder
sneaking low to the ground, ready to pounce
Like the new track. VERY fitting.

What kind of music are we likely to hear on the new stage, Frigate Orpheon; Metroid fans? I love the Metroid music but haven't had a chance to play the Prime series yet (I was waiting for all three to be released and blast through em, but haven't had the time yet).

(I just hope Kraid's Theme is in there somewhere <3)
The Metroid Prime Main theme is a MUST. And a remix of that music that plays when you are fighting Pirates is too. It's simple, but I LOVE it.

I also hope some of MP3s music makes it in... I can't remember any from 2 =( Been too long.

Civy

Smash Cadet
Today music is so great n_n !
It really fit with New Pork City~

I hope that we'll have a Metroid Prime music for the news stage (that's not related, but why Metroid Stage are always so particular ? Lava or rotation... Metroid fans can't play quietly xD)

Storm Eagle

Smash Lord
NNID
Storm88
I have to say that I am quite disappointed with this music. It sound too Midi-like. Just where is the orchestrated soundtrack?

Bubbleman_Nsider

Smash Ace
NNID
Bubbleman
3DS FC
1075-0749-7452
I don't know whether to be happy or disapointed.

Porky's theme is already available on MOTHER3i (iTunes album)
Shogo Sakai just moved it to the Brawl and done.

On MOTHER3i, it's called "From Utopia", which is the New Pork City theme and the Pig Mask theme.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
There just need to be several Metroid Prime-related music samples on Frigate Orpheon. The title theme and Space Pirate theme is definitely a must. My favorite though is Phendrana - I wouldn't mind at ALL if they kept the original music from Phendrana's Edge. That stuff owns.

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
There just need to be several Metroid Prime-related music samples on Frigate Orpheon. The title theme and Space Pirate theme is definitely a must. My favorite though is Phendrana - I wouldn't mind at ALL if they kept the original music from Phendrana's Edge. That stuff owns.
Any of the boss fights' music would be epic. I mean great. Music from Phendrana Drifts or Chozo Ruins (another cool place) would seem kinda out of place though...here's hoping for another stage?

raptorbaby10

Smash Journeyman
Don't want to sound like a noob, but whats the music from the beginning of the Nintendo Conference Fall 2007 video?

raptorbaby10

Smash Journeyman
No, no, not that trailer. The music thats featured in the latest gameplay video we received. The one with the "Coming Soon" (LIES) at the end.

malesretmit12

Smash Apprentice
No, no, not that trailer. The music thats featured in the latest gameplay video we received. The one with the "Coming Soon" (LIES) at the end.
yes... the instrumental version of the main theme is the song being played on that video. The ending half, however is a part of the SSBM menu remix we haven't heard in the update.

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
You know what Mother 3 song has to be in as well?

This one: http://youtube.com/watch?v=qxeFg9aUqro

That's my boy! You make me proud! *gives Aeris a big manhug in tears*
Agreed! Wes's dance is downright hilarious. :laugh:

*returns the manhug, equally misty-eyed*

I don't know whether to be happy or disapointed.

Porky's theme is already available on MOTHER3i (iTunes album)
Shogo Sakai just moved it to the Brawl and done.

On MOTHER3i, it's called "From Utopia", which is the New Pork City theme and the Pig Mask theme.
Eh...that's only sort of true. The MIDI quality is better in Brawl, though. I compared the two versions, and the Brawl sample is a little better (though not by much).

Phendrana is beautiful. I would definitely love to hear it in Brawl in some form. :grin:

YES! The MP title theme is epic...in fact, let's include the MP3 title theme while we're at it.

So... um.... Does anyone got a hold of the original arrange for Porky's Theme?
I'll go digging for it. ;)

malesretmit12

Smash Apprentice
Oops, forget to mention that it's in Chapter 8 section !
Well... I think... It's the same song as the Pokey theme, isn't it ?

There is a mother iTunes album ? Wtf ?
Is thee any way for me to have the individual song and not have to download 78 megabytes of songs I'm not going to be listening to? :p

Chidosengan

Smash Lord
I'm downloading it as we speak. This may take while.

Sorry for the delay.... I just can't believe they decided to upload such hard song to find!

Chidosengan

Smash Lord
Finally! I got it!

Well... not exactly... but its close enough.

Ugh. That took so long. I downloaded like 8 frinkin zip files and finally found it after 2 hours and 1 vitamin water bottle (good stuff).

You can now go get the download in the main page. Wait for the extended version.

RandomGuy42

Smash Journeyman
Absolutely no esnips links are working for me. :(

Also, I thought this one wasn't rearranged?

Top Bottom