• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashin' The Suburbs (McHenry, IL) - Thursday, January 14th!

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
your bracket was wrong anyways. Ray chun shouldn't have had to play the same person twice in the bracket before loser's finals.

Quaz

Smash Master
thats what we tried to switch but apparently Me14k and ray chun wanted to fight eachother again so :dizzy:

it wouldnt have mattered, me14k would have had to fight Oro again, and probably Raychun again after that because I can't beat him anymore.

ORLY

Smash Master
your bracket was wrong anyways. Ray chun shouldn't have had to play the same person twice in the bracket before loser's finals.
That's just how Tio did it! I don't argue with Tio. Tio is eternal.. All hail Tio..

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
lol, we were going in our friendlies quaz. i think your peach is better than me14k's for some reason. i dunno, it seems like you play much smarter imo. the bracket was stupid tho.

me14k beat me straight up, i just couldn't win. i'm surprised he was so good after not playing for so long. good ****.

alberto for some reason thinks he should be beating me all the time, i dunno why he thinks i suck. i beat him in almost all our friendlies, but he thinks he's like 10x's better. i think he's good, but he considers me a cheap player. w/e.

about the racist asian remarks, this was the 2nd time i've been to chris's house and that stuff happened. i heard a bunch of asian jokes and someone saying random **** about black dudes. don't need to elaborate, but stop making dumb jokes like that. that's all that needs to be said.

ORLY

Smash Master
about the racist asian remarks, this was the 2nd time i've been to chris's house and that stuff happened.
I gotta apologize, again, for my friends' jokes there. They didn't know that it bothered you and it won't happen again. I hope this doesn't deter you from coming next time I host a smashfest! You know we love you, RC Cola.

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
**** chun you lost to a peach twice?? work on that falcon son

i couldnt make this because i went to chicago with my family.

i really wanna play yall homies better hit me up, i havent played in forever

The Dark Comedian

Smash Cadet
lol, we were going in our friendlies quaz. i think your peach is better than me14k's for some reason. i dunno, it seems like you play much smarter imo. the bracket was stupid tho.

me14k beat me straight up, i just couldn't win. i'm surprised he was so good after not playing for so long. good ****.

alberto for some reason thinks he should be beating me all the time, i dunno why he thinks i suck. i beat him in almost all our friendlies, but he thinks he's like 10x's better. i think he's good, but he considers me a cheap player. w/e.

about the racist asian remarks, this was the 2nd time i've been to chris's house and that stuff happened. i heard a bunch of asian jokes and someone saying random **** about black dudes. don't need to elaborate, but stop making dumb jokes like that. that's all that needs to be said.
Ray: Apparently I'm bad at sarcasm? I even said I was joking like 3 times so stop getting butthurt when I flat out said "you know I'm just messing with you, right?" I don't think I'm a better player than you at all, although I do think your play style is kind of gay but I even told you it's legit and I just need to learn to be patient. lol stop taking **** so seriously, man. It's Smash...everyone **** talks.

Chris: You're getting way too good, man! lol I'm gonna have to up my Falco gayness to just to keep up with you.

Me14k: Your Peach is still legit..ggs.

HalfDemon: Glad to see you're still reppin the DK.

Quaz: You ***** my Doc in crews. :( lol **** FoD

Sveet: ****, dude, your Marth gets better every time I see it.

GGs everyone. I had a blast.

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
orly, I would like to come, hopefully ill have my car by then. i cant really get a ride out to McHenry cuz its like 1 hour 10 mins from my house.

all the smashers by me(zec, vro) are out of town. lame.

ORLY

Smash Master
orly, I would like to come, hopefully ill have my car by then. i cant really get a ride out to McHenry cuz its like 1 hour 10 mins from my house.

all the smashers by me(zec, vro) are out of town. lame.
What city do you live in? We may be able to work some magic here.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
george, you can probs get a ride from PSFM if you can make it to my place

edit: and ray, i know i made an asian joke, so i apologize. nobody meant any of it, and we wouldn't have said it if we knew it bothered you that much.

The Good Doctor

Smash Champion
I aplogize for anything i said, I know i uttered a certain racial slur. I know alot of people don't even want to hear stuff like that, I'm not racist or anything and it came out of impulse. I'm sorry

Me14k: If you're going to give a compliment out to somebody, don't be an ***.

Actually, just don't be an *** period. I'm sure I don't have to elaborate more.

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
Ray: Apparently I'm bad at sarcasm? I even said I was joking like 3 times so stop getting butthurt when I flat out said "you know I'm just messing with you, right?" I don't think I'm a better player than you at all, although I do think your play style is kind of gay but I even told you it's legit and I just need to learn to be patient. lol stop taking **** so seriously, man. It's Smash...everyone **** talks.

Chris: You're getting way too good, man! lol I'm gonna have to up my Falco gayness to just to keep up with you.

Me14k: Your Peach is still legit..ggs.

HalfDemon: Glad to see you're still reppin the DK.

Quaz: You ***** my Doc in crews. :( lol **** FoD

Sveet: ****, dude, your Marth gets better every time I see it.

GGs everyone. I had a blast.
's all good. i do think you say that i have a "gay playstyle" a little too often tho. but i know i shouldn't take that kind of stuff too seriously. i was just in a weird mood.

@sveet, it's done with. you and your crew are cool with me, bro

anyone else, no need to dwell on the negative. gg's

The Good Doctor

Smash Champion
's all good. i do think you say that i have a "gay playstyle" a little too often tho. but i know i shouldn't take that kind of stuff too seriously. i was just in a weird mood.

@sveet, it's done with. you and your crew are cool with me, bro

anyone else, no need to dwell on the negative. gg's
Teaming with my brother can do that to a person....haha
gg's Raychun!

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
**** i wish i coulda came to this to knock chun and sveet out of brackets

get at my marth son!

last time i played ray we had some ridiculously close fox v sheik games, they were super fun

Oopz

Smash Rookie
Perhaps I could have done better in the crew battle if someone would have asked me about what I can do? It's crap that I was sent out first both times against Andrew.. I play against him a lot. He knows my Marth and does well capitalizing on my mistakes. But whatever, other than stupid people, it was fun to smash it up!

Me14k

Smash Lord
I aplogize for anything i said, I know i uttered a certain racial slur. I know alot of people don't even want to hear stuff like that, I'm not racist or anything and it came out of impulse. I'm sorry

Me14k: If you're going to give a compliment out to somebody, don't be an ***.

Actually, just don't be an *** period. I'm sure I don't have to elaborate more.
umm..who are you? and where did i compliment someone like an ***?

Me14k

Smash Lord
DOUBLE POST BECAUSE I WANT TO INCREASE MY POST COUNT SO I LOOK LIKE A BETTER SMASHER. (It won't let me edit my last post..im getting an error message.)

Are vids up? If so, link pwease? Furthermore, if they are not up..can someone msg me on facebook when they are up? I don't plan on checking smashboards until late feb to check up on SMYM11...doublyfurtherlymore - if there is going to be another mchenry tourney before jan 16 please msg me on facebook or i wont know this occured.

You are welcome,

The Management.

P.S. You see my sig? Yah..that crew totally trumped ORLY's crew in crew battles..don't forget it.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Oopz

Smash Rookie
TGD is me Sveet.
Yes!
I need more Lava Spike!!!!

p.s.
This is Jeff on Karlie's account!

ORLY

Smash Master
you are welcome. I suppose you don't need anymore..say a couple hundred thousand for assistance towards chrome, huh?
I've been getting red boxed like crazy this morning. I think I've actually lost money! But I did get three seers in a row last night, so all is well.

Me14k

Smash Lord
I've been getting red boxed like crazy this morning. I think I've actually lost money! But I did get three seers in a row last night, so all is well.
That's rough. I noticed you just got three red boxes in a row again. You seriously need to consider pulling an all nighter tonight or tomorrow night if you are going to get the chillbot.

ORLY

Smash Master
Changed for thursday! Kind of late notice, but let's smash once more before everyone goes back to college!

dassboot

Smash Cadet
Hello, kind of late on this but if anyone is in milwaukee area, or is passing it, I love to go, my number is 608-228-2271, I have no car but I have gas money, and I can bring a gamecube (no tv). If anyone interested in picking me up on the way that would be great.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Bzoo is driving me and looshkin up there tomorrow. Anyone else coming? I'll call abdallah tomorrow and see if he can stop by.

The Good Doctor

Smash Champion
Bzoo is driving me and looshkin up there tomorrow. Anyone else coming? I'll call abdallah tomorrow and see if he can stop by.
Isn't he holding this today....
haha

On another note, can anyone hook me up with a ride, I live like not even 5 minutes from ORLY?

ORLY

Smash Master
Hello, kind of late on this but if anyone is in milwaukee area, or is passing it, I love to go, my number is 608-228-2271, I have no car but I have gas money, and I can bring a gamecube (no tv). If anyone interested in picking me up on the way that would be great.
Usually Mundungu comes to these, but he hasn't replied! He would've been your best bet to come to this thing.. Snap to, Mundungu!

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
dude, mundungu is at pound. pretty sure he's on a plane.

i might be able to make this, depending on the time. i want to bust out my new main

Top Bottom