• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashin' ARS: A subsidiary of Gamer's Edge Judgement

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
In light of recent events, we are all at a loss for Judgement's rescheduling.. I will not delve into any of the reasons, as it is not my place.

I do however realize that many (myself included) made a commit to treck the joutney that was to be Judgement. As such, ARS, Devin, and I feel the need tio host a smashfest/cheap-tourney to tide us over and sate or thirst for smash

ARS final word being law, here is a rough outline:

Door Fee:$5-$0.00 depending on what he chooses
Setups:At least 3 for Brawl/ 1 copy of melee
Events:Either straight MM and friendlies, Low Entry tournies, or tandem of both.

So... ARS, feel free to make up what you will of it. Essentially, its to honor those who traveled and altered previous engagements (cough*work*cough) just for smash

Steak

mr.fizwidget

Smash Champion
i was planning on bringing 4 people to Judegment
this is a very appealing option but i dont want it to just be us
if there is a decent amount of interest, count us in

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Really, its more about something, not nothing

Glass half full. I chose this over the Superbowl, im smashing. Want competition/ lots of play/MM my Sonic (U kno who you are..) this is for you

Its to convience you. Not to be an inconvience

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
I know pretty much all the GE people would come. So that's an amount right there in it's own.

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
If its too hard, here is another given:

By 3:00pm something will be goin. Earlier being feasible. If you needs a ride Payton, i am personally vouching for you.

If GE regulars need a ride (Payton, Billy/+2-3 more max) i can get you at GE at a time b4 we begin. So if its 3, be there between 2-230. If noon, 11-1130

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
If its too hard, here is another given:

By 3:00pm something will be goin. Earlier being feasible. If you needs a ride Payton, i am personally vouching for you.

If GE regulars need a ride (Payton, Billy/+2-3 more max) i can get you at GE at a time b4 we begin. So if its 3, be there between 2-230. If noon, 11-1130
Thankz alot man, I think my parents are planning on taking me though (they were gonna take me to judgement) But I'll have to ask and stuff, but right now they are sleep so I'll get back to you

Lareit

Smash Ace
This is ARS.
No door fee.
It's a single Apartment. Luckily My living room is 100% bare, so there is some amount of space to work with.
Since this is spur of the moment. TV/Table/Wii setups are fairly sporadic. I have my setup and a spare Table to easily house 2 more TVs and Wii's

Seating is limited, etc.

It's not going to be a major event. It'll primarily end up being a smashfest with the option for small fee tournaments.

If you're in this to win big money don't bother. If you're in this to play new people at smash I invite you.

1360 Cypress Point Drive APT 106
Rock Hill SC, 29730

My phone# is 803-981-4438.

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
My #: 1-815-519-7475

Txt prefered, lol. Time? thats about all i have left. I intend to go early to set up/bring my two chairs

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
This is ARS.
No door fee.
It's a single Apartment. Luckily My living room is 100% bare, so there is some amount of space to work with.
Since this is spur of the moment. TV/Table/Wii setups are fairly sporadic. I have my setup and a spare Table to easily house 2 more TVs and Wii's

Seating is limited, etc.

It's not going to be a major event. It'll primarily end up being a smashfest with the option for small fee tournaments.

If you're in this to win big money don't bother. If you're in this to play new people at smash I invite you.

1360 Cypress Point Drive APT 106
Rock Hill SC, 29730

My phone# is 803-981-4438.
BUMP fot justice

Lareit

Smash Ace
Yeah. Alot got fouled up fairly quickly.

I was supposed to house the people comming up from Georgia(as well as some NC people) and I havn't any idea if the georgia people ever arrived or if they heard before they left.

Tragic affairs force convience to be put on hold.

The Director

Smash Lord
1000 pardons Phil. I would like to publicly apologize. I didn't have the right number in my phone. I had 704 instead of 336. My bad.

It was phun yesterday. Only 5 of us tho. :ohwell:

Top Bottom