• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashGT 2 (Melee + Brawl) March 27/28th UK National CONFIRMED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Yeah I'll start wifi'n again later. I been training Josh over wifi and he's already Calzum level (which is good by EM standard looool)

smakis

Smash Ace
im definitely coming to this if i can get housing from friday to sunday <3

smakis

Smash Ace
sweden, and strike that, i need housing from friday to monday (flight leave monday morning 07.00)

im the one ****** your brawl teammate in ssb64 ;)

Lawrencelot

Smash Lord
He's swedish; me, King Funk and smakis regularly play ssb64 online, but we also play melee and funk also plays brawl.

So it would be cool if the three of us could be housed together (looks at fuzzyness >_>)

edit: ninja'd:embarrass

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
European interest is awesome. I'm surprised London has housing problems considering it has about 50 active smashers and like 5 people can house :confused:

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
European interest is awesome. I'm surprised London has housing problems considering it has about 50 active smashers and like 5 people can house :confused:
More like 3, and its not like each person can house mass amounts like at PH2.

smakis

Smash Ace
i have an iffy traveling plan x), have to get to gothenburg on friday, get housed there until saturday morning, fly to london, get housed until monday, get to the correct station and take the bus to the airport around 5 in the morning ( i suck at am and pm), then fly home =).

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Well surely any player (besides prof lol) can house at least 1 person? If we were to do a big tournament in London that'd probably be very helpful.

Tamoo

Smash Master
as you've said, many times before trio...

And yeah as TC said, we have a few ppl who can house a couple of ppl at a time but nothing really more substantial than that :/

Funnily inconvenient how all the ppl who can house are on the outskirts of London :s

We should probably get some organisation sorted for ppl who need housing and ppl who can potentially house.

And I agree with willz

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Hope Kaos comes so that we can have an epic match where I jv 4 stock him with C.Falcon.

Tamoo

Smash Master
Fuzz: Know it's a bit in advance but can u check out flights to Berlin for the new proposed dates?

Prices seem expensive as hell :/ like £100 round trips which is quite annoying and that's on the cheap days, not even the convenient dates :s

New dates are 2nd April to 4th April

Jolteon

Well, that's annoying.

First thought: Woo, Berlin dates have moved, now I can go!
Second thought: 2nd-4th of April clashes with Dolls war. ¬¬

Tamoo

Smash Master
Hmm that's a bit of an oversight :s
They probs don't know bout it clashing with Dolls war, wish the date would change again, late march would've been pretty awesome

Jolteon

Well I guess you can oversee it for the fact that Dolls war is Brawl and this is Melee, but some do play both. ;/

I wonder why he changed the date anyway lol.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
trio will you house meh? lol

what happened to the poll anyway? about the date? o_O
There was a poll cuz Fuzzy wasn't sure that he could confirm the Sunday date but now that it's confirmed the poll is pointless. BOOM.

FlyCondor

Smash Cadet
Erm if I come I might be able to house people, but I live miles away (South West London, not far from Bishkin for those who went to his little smash thing) so its not exactly ideal.

Calzum!

LC | Team Heir
Kaos is scared of me owning him.

I'm ill Kmac. THAT'S WHY I'M OFF SCHOOL.
Ill? skiving? no difference.

FlyCondor said:
Erm if I come I might be able to house people, but I live miles away (South West London, not far from Bishkin for those who went to his little smash thing) so its not exactly ideal.
I'm guessing if people need it they wouldnt mind play an extra few quid for travel.

FanDemZ

Smash Apprentice
HA you got rinsed Willz.

That's fair enough Charby, you wouldn't want to take his 'my little pony' savings.

Not ideal but by the time the venue closes, there should be plenty of time to get back to SW London. I may be able to house someone too. I'll see closer to the time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom