• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashGT 2 (Melee + Brawl) March 27/28th UK National CONFIRMED

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Funk

Int. Croc. Alligator
Hey btw guys, I saw that there is possibly crew battles as a side event. Do you mean regional crews or custom crews? Custom crews would be so much more awesome, like 5 people per crew maximum!

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
crews in general, :s we have a few quite good crews in the UK now

europeans can come if they want but this is no way an european tournament so don't get me wrong, I cant expect to run this tournament smoothly with tons of europeans turning up.. we dont have space to house that many

Gantz ak-47

Smash Journeyman
my money matches for this torny
tesco crew vs ooc? 1-2pound?
daves gay's vs ooc? 1-2pounds?
tamoo bo5 1-2pounds?
doubles anyone who wants to get ***** 1-2 pounds?

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Ok, so:

G&W vs Falcon (Willz) - £1
G&W vs Marth (Trio) - £1
Peach vs Marth (Trio) - £1
G&W vs Ganon (Brado) - £1
G&W vs Luigi (Tamoo) - £1
G&W vs Zelda (Tamoo) - £1
G&W vs Fox (Yeniths) - £1
Sheik vs Fox (Yeniths) - £1
G&W ditto (Tuna) - £1
G&W vs Falco (King Funk) - £1
G&W vs DK (King Funk) - £1
G&W vs Fox (j3ly) - £1
G&W vs Peach (j3ly) - £1
Sheik vs Fox (j3ly) - £1
Marth vs ICs (Dash) - £1
Sheik vs ICs (Dash) - £1

Yeniths

East Midlands!
My Fox vs any of your characters :) but you must still during the set :), and 2 pound?

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
my money matches for this torny
tesco crew vs ooc? 1-2pound?
daves gay's vs ooc? 1-2pounds?
tamoo bo5 1-2pounds?
doubles anyone who wants to get ***** 1-2 pounds?
loool The crews will be pretty ****.
And why are you doing that doubles thing?
Monrone wouldn't even put up the money lol

Tamoo - Do you want to 5 vs 5 crew or 4 vs 4.
Either way we are winning cos I am going up first to ****.

is last dragon coming to this
Yeah he is coming to this and claiming it is his last tournament BUT IT WILL NOT BE!

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Ohh Gantz I want to MM you if your up for that to? Fox ditto, 1 pound?

I was looking forward to seeing who the new mod was today but I dont think thats going to happen lol :(

TunaCasserole

Smash Journeyman
@Tamoo

If I can't convince Scotland to get out to this, and if you're willing, I'd be down for taking a temp 5th slot.

**** I'm making a lot of arrangements, I better be able to get to this <__>

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
you guys do know there wont be any freeplay after strating till doubles are about semi finals stage, same with singles

might be spare time on sunday

Jolteon

you guys do know there wont be any freeplay after strating till doubles are about semi finals stage, same with singles

might be spare time on sunday
I'm doing most of these on the 30th, either at the venue or at my house.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
Easybus, National Express, National Rail

check those out man, you can go from stansted to stratford which is quite close for something like £15 return with national express. Megabus can be a lot cheaper but it goes to London Victoria which is an hour train away. National Rail is expensive regardless, trains >_>

I dont think anyone will be able to pick you up from the airport, most london smashers are kids.. most northerners take coach/train

Tamoo

Smash Master
Tuna: Thanks for the offer man but crews may b a bit different over here to over there. Like my crew is all ppl from the same school and profs crew is ppl from around the croydon area etc. so we generally stick together and practice together etc. Not that i don't want you in the crew or anything, but I'd rather and i think our crew would rather have like a geographical or personal connection :/

Please bring scotland tho!!

I'm thinking of forming a seperate crew, not one that I actually play in but just support and train of the ppl i'm trying to bring into the community or already have. X1-12, Paix, inaphyt should form a crew :D I might add my help as a 4th leg or sumthing lol

Lawrencelot

Smash Lord
Easybus, National Express, National Rail

check those out man, you can go from stansted to stratford which is quite close for something like £15 return with national express. Megabus can be a lot cheaper but it goes to London Victoria which is an hour train away. National Rail is expensive regardless, trains >_>

I dont think anyone will be able to pick you up from the airport, most london smashers are kids.. most northerners take coach/train
Ok I have no trouble using coach/train if it's not too expensive, but i need to know where to go. The OP explains the route from Gants Hill but how do I get there? I tried a few things on those sites but it didn't work, i don't know my destination

Gantz ak-47

Smash Journeyman
Ohh Gantz I want to MM you if your up for that to? Fox ditto, 1 pound?

I was looking forward to seeing who the new mod was today but I dont think thats going to happen lol :(
wonderful. anymore money matches?
last dragon will come if theres doubles.he hasn't quit smash, he just doesn't play singles anymore.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Do you just use Fox Gantz? If you want to MM with any of your other characters I would do that to?

Deathgazer, J3ly you guys up for a MM to? vs my fox?

Whats with all the G&W love TC lol ;)?

Lawrencelot

Smash Lord
Thanks Fuzzy that's what I was looking for. Now, is there any chance I can get housing not too far from the venue? And I will also need housing on the night from saturday to sunday unless the venue provides that.

By the way, if you want more participants I or you can post this in the Dutch forums, I'm sure a lot of people would be interested. But since this thread is not in the tournaments section, I figure maybe you wouldn't want that?

Tamoo

Smash Master
That's actually quite a good point. What are we gonna do about the housing inbetween days charles? Cos a lotta ppl are gonna be coming down and will need housing on that sat night :/
I reckon a list should be made of all the people who need housing and a list of the ppl that can house and how many.

Incidentally, fuzzy's house is the closest to the venue, walking distance and he usually houses a couple so i'm sure he wouldn't mind housing you seeing as uve got a bit of a trek.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Well imma try and see if the Leicester crew (me, Brado, Calzum and Josh) can stay at my uncles place in Enfield. Because if we can it doesn't mean we need housing off of say TC so that means more people can be housed.

Jolteon

Do you just use Fox Gantz? If you want to MM with any of your other characters I would do that to?

Deathgazer, J3ly you guys up for a MM to? vs my fox?

Whats with all the G&W love TC lol ;)?
I do actually play him in Melee as well you know. ;(

That's actually quite a good point. What are we gonna do about the housing inbetween days charles? Cos a lotta ppl are gonna be coming down and will need housing on that sat night :/
I reckon a list should be made of all the people who need housing and a list of the ppl that can house and how many.

Incidentally, fuzzy's house is the closest to the venue, walking distance and he usually houses a couple so i'm sure he wouldn't mind housing you seeing as uve got a bit of a trek.
I made a list recently; though it's only a stub... I was kind of hoping people would expand on it.

Should we just sort out who's housing who so there's no confusions?

Me: Willz, Trio, Calzorz, Calzum, Yeniths.
Charles: Tamoo (?), Brado.
Adam: Deathgazer, Bullet Bill (?).

Jolteon

Oh. Good point lol .-.

Well yeah in that case we should make a fresh list, but no one's asked me to house them for GT2.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Well can I ask that me, Brado, Calzum and Josh want to get housed at yours NOW. Although I will ask my Uncle just in case if we can use his place once he gets back from Singapore or Japan or wherever the **** he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom