• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashGT 2 (Melee + Brawl) March 27/28th UK National CONFIRMED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teh-Shlurpie

Smash Journeyman
Crowded events are pro!. im planning not to get knocked out so easily this time! ive been whoring both melee and Brawl. i hope to break pools in at least one of em!

but i dont do it for winning i do it for teh community! (y)

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Ok lets mop this up now, are Leicester beign hosued at Alex's? I was told we werent being housed by Alex, ive just checked the front page and it says Keith has 3/4 slots free, can Me, Calz and K.Mac be housed at urs then Keith?

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
btw i should have one space left for housing as i said ill house Silva.

put silva's name down for brawl aswell plz

Kasper!

Smash Lord
This should be a fun tourney

lost of people are going

new people that seem scary to me cough silva

i just hope fuzzyness can handle the amount lol

Heartstring

Smash Legend
aww christ, another ike? i want as little as possible, its hard enough having to compete with trio's ike (by compete i mean lose to)
ah well, i need to find myself i secondary to handle the horrible characters in this game *cough*diddy, mk*cough*

The_Rake

Smash Lord
just make sure the other charaters you like arnt gayed by all the same stupid characters =P
**** toon link and weegee....just cant deal with marth and meta :@

Calzorz

Smash Lord
yea sorry man its jsut my attendance at college needs to be over 90% not sure if it is , and this otunry means missing monday wich i dono if i can il let every1 know sooner time tho

Silva

Smash Apprentice
I hate to say that I won't be coming to this, I'm already going out that weekend. Hope you all have a good time though.

@Kira: Why would I seem scary?

@psyco: My Ike isn't great IMO, so you wouldn't have much to contend with. Trio's a beast anyway...

That means CloudRain has a free slot for housing, so get at him if you want it people.
And again, have fun everyone!

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
I hate to say that I won't be coming to this, I'm already going out that weekend. Hope you all have a good time though.

@Kira: Why would I seem scary?

@psyco: My Ike isn't great IMO, so you wouldn't have much to contend with. Trio's a beast anyway...

That means CloudRain has a free slot for housing, so get at him if you want it people.
And again, have fun everyone!
Well we know that's a lie! Your Ike is **** and that's judging from wifi lol.

That really sucks man. I was looking forward to finally meeting the legend Silva himself, and I really think you would have made the bracket! :(

Hope to see you at a future tourney!

Brado

Smash Lord
Well we know that's a lie! Your Ike is **** and that's judging from wifi lol.

That really sucks man. I was looking forward to finally meeting the legend Silva himself, and I really think you would have made the bracket! :(

Hope to see you at a future tourney!
Don't you have a bad record against Ike's on wi-fi lolragequit.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
This thread is growing boring with all this brawl talk and just random boring posts which I skim through lol.

Who actually thinks they have stepped up quite a bit and is looking to make a (dramatic) change in their placing overall and thinks they are capable.
If so also state roundabout where you think you could place.

I think the highest I can place is prob 1st.
And the lowest I could prob place is something like....1st :)

Last Dragon said if I beat Fuzzyness and if Gantz beats Bullet Bill that he will full return to the community, I can't let my crew member down so now i'm on a mission......

VA

Smash Hero
I'll be in Grand Finals at GT2 vs Prof and you'll all be watching high speed technical fox dittos. Look forward to it.

Teh-Shlurpie

Smash Journeyman
i think ive stepped up my game by quite a bit so im aiming at least for getting out of pools and maybe winning 1 or 2 games after that

total goal = in the top 5! for brawl OR melee

Bishkin

Smash Apprentice
My goal is to get out pools. If I play to the best of my ability I should be capable of at least that I reckon

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
my goal is to pipe you guys down :)

Asking again, does anyone have a universal remote they can lend me? or recommend me one

gl prof, but I've been improving too =) LD should play anyway lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom