• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashfest at Daisho's house! 8/10 = EPIC FAILURE!!!!

daisho

Smash Lord
I will be holding a smashfest at my house on Monday August 10th... It will be awesome fun and smash. Most people don't know me yet and I would like to know you as well as be as active as I can in the community. All are invited. My basement is a nice size but I don't think I can accommodate more than 15 people so please tell me before you come by posting in this thread, contacting me on aim or PMing me. I don't think I will get that many but I hope to!

Okay. I have 2 CRTs that are pretty decent size and then i have one 9 inch TV... should I use that one? Also if one other person can bring a TV that would be great.

TVS AND WIIS
TV- 1 Daisho
TV- 1 Daisho
TV- 1 My neighbor
TV (small) - 1 Daisho

Wii- 1 Daisho
Wii- 1 Kai
Wii- 1 BigM

I also have a PS3 so if you want to bring any PS3 games thats fine.

I live on 4-30 2nd street Fairlawn, NJ.

If for some reason you want my phone number PM me.

You can come any time in the morning (as long as its passed 7 AM) but you all have to leave by 8 at night.

If there's anything I forgot please let me know.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
I will be able to make it. I can provide a wii but not a tv.

Lets get some people at this. Daisho is a cool person.

D0N

Smash Ace
<<Seen from the front page

Yea Daisho is a very cool person. Plus he plays DK and knows what he's doing, super rare find these days. If you can make it, you should. HYPE!

Daisho you better get some good matches recorded.

daisho

Smash Lord
Oh yeah, any replays saved on my wii can be recorded by me later. My wii is not hacked though so no infinite replays. Just the under 3 minute ones. Thanks D0N.

Excellent Kai! I look forward to seeing you!

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Lol at this being biking distance from my dad's. You live by the library, right? Down Fair Lawn Ave? I was just there earlier today with my girlfriend. I saw the "numbered" streets (20th and 11th)...looks like it's about 6-7 miles for me if I cut through the park.

daisho

Smash Lord
I live about half a mile from the library. River road meets fair lawn ave and if you take that from the library youll get to a huge church. Make a right and then a left on second street.

flaco

The Terminator
**** I wont be able to make it new jersey is 4 hours from springfield Mass If I get a ride up there I could go.

daisho

Smash Lord
yeah, a little far... i don't think its worth it for you. You can find stuff closer to you...

On another note. It looks like I am going to have at least one more of my TVs available because i found this thing called an RF modulator that should be able allow me to use my old tv with a wii. I need to go buy it now, its like 25 dollars. Maybe two depending on how many you can attach to the modulator. If anybody knows a different way let me know.

daisho

Smash Lord
Okay, I officially have 2 decent sized CRTs to use and one 9 inch. Id like to replace the 9 inch with a tv that someone else brings if you can bring it. I still need the wiis, i only have one.

As of now I have:

Kai
Doom
Elvampiro
Bigm and friends
Maybe Bleachigo and crew

I would like other people to come if you can... my basement is actually not bad and it will be fun to hang out. And any replays saved on my wii I can upload.

-Cross-

Smash Ace
I think I can go to this. I can also bring a wii if you need it. You should keep track of wii's and tv's that are being brought in the OP

daisho

Smash Lord
i would prefer kingz but bigms "friend" is fine...no seriously change it XD
Sorry, denied... Btw does Im gonna try to bring 3 people include big m... as in are 4 people coming or just you big m and remix?

I think I can go to this. I can also bring a wii if you need it. You should keep track of wii's and tv's that are being brought in the OP
Great! As of now we don't need it but if someone else brings a TV without a wii than we might need it, i doubt it though

i shall try to come ^_^
Great thanks!

iTidus

Smash Cadet
i'll be coming to this? if there's still room for people at this point? be one big smexy smash party :) i wana get to know some smash'ers around my area xD.

daisho

Smash Lord
I got another real TV (thanks neighbor)! IDK if i'll use the small one, As of now we have about 10 people coming.

And iTidus, it would be great if you can make it.

-Cross-

Smash Ace
Eh? you have 4 tv's and 3 wii's how will you not use mine ;)

I don't really have a preference but just make sure you get something. Any sort of chips are nice.

daisho

Smash Lord
I got soda chips and pretzels. Im not gonna end up using the 4th TV. We should be fine with 3 and if it really is too crowded i can bring the fourth down.

I don't think you guys can bring any food in (or order in or something) so make sure you don't mind missing a meal or plan around it and come at a different time. Sorry if that inconveniences anybody. Also, i said it in the op but just a reminder, you have to be gone by 8.

Top Bottom