• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[SMASHFEST] Allentown, NJ HEADCOUNT:38! 1/06/07 BIG EDIT!!!!

ChumpMoney

Smash Lord
yea, i had 20 people over my house for a party a couple days before new years, and the entire downstairs was full. 30 + people will definately be very very crowded.

PA Player Finder

Smash Rookie
I want to come, but I'm not going to be getting into Philly until Saturday afternoon, at which point I would have no ride to central Jersey :cry:

Velocity

Smash Lord
cactuar , thats just a guess

edit: cactuar if u can get back in philly b4 i leave u can come with me maybe i have to get my new car inspected first

SLAYERCoLdKiLr

Smash Journeyman
Well this should be a fun event. Im the Driver of Team Dattebyo, i Think chump called me C^2 but my ingame name is HIV+, so be sure to see me there. So far its me me, Chump, 2Nice is a possibility, and Gzus is a definite. im Looking forward to seeing you play Velocity, as well as the rest of your crew. Except slippery pete, marth < Doc mario. Its simple math.

SLAYERCoLdKiLr

Smash Journeyman
Nice, Spread the Virus.

This is my first smashfest so im looking forward to meeting new people. If M2K is there i might cry of joy. I heard stories of him, not his smash moves, but of his incredible clothing style and incredible linguistic skills.

mog87

Smash Ace
seriously though if everyone shows up with that many people show up a tournament isnt even really that feasible, i dunno about anyone else but ill be good just getting some normal matches in.

ChumpMoney

Smash Lord
oh yea and kilr r u sure ur driving? its like, right next to Rider so i have no problem doin it.

SLAYERCoLdKiLr

Smash Journeyman
Mike if you can get a car and you dont have to be home at any specific time then im fine with you driving, but im just saying i got a car and i dont got work on the weekends. But if you want to do it im fine with it, just text me phone.

LoL, 1000 Posts
LoL, Chat room = Forum Board
LoL, HIV+ = Death

JFox

Smash Hero
mog I forget... am i still picking u up from the train and driving you to the fest? I should probably get ur cell number, so PM me.

SLAYERCoLdKiLr

Smash Journeyman
well as long as we get 10 setups we should be ok. 20 people on 5 tvs doing melees and 2 vs 2 and the rest on 5 just 1 vs 1 takin turns. I got a cube and got no problem bringing it. Maybe i can also get a tv im not sure. Xeorogue what time should we show up again?

adonnis85

Smash Apprentice
well to go along with the tv and gamecube i am bringing, i am bringing another tv to try to keep up with the number of ppl but since i only have one gamecube someone else will have to bring one for the tv but i think there will probably be more cubes than tvs anyway

Xeorogue

Smash Ace
I now <3 adonnis for his TV's. Sweet. Anyway everyone if you want bring a cube you can always leave it in your car. bring as many tv's as you can since we will have 45+ people maybe and we will see. anyway show up at about 3 or 4 ish. whenever should be fine.

adonnis85

Smash Apprentice
haha no problem... i just wanna be able to play as many matches as i can without hours of waiting around... so im only trying to help myself lol... yeah anything i can do to help

MiSxSiM

Smash Rookie
Shiet, I might not be able to go- unless one of my friends going can get me a ride back or if a fellow smasher can help a brother out here, anyone live near Somerset, NJ and can offer a ride back from it? :ohwell:

adonnis85

Smash Apprentice
I now <3 adonnis for his TV's. Sweet. Anyway everyone if you want bring a cube you can always leave it in your car. bring as many tv's as you can since we will have 45+ people maybe and we will see. anyway show up at about 3 or 4 ish. whenever should be fine.

i feel so used:(

Zeee

Smash Journeyman
Might as well post this now.

Mark me down as a MAYBE

Caught a cold from NY's 30th tourney. and I gots some work to do on some stuff and stuff.

I might still come up though .

Post l8er tommorow if I'm 100%

Xeorogue

Smash Ace
This fest starts at 3PM. We are going to have 45+ people its lookin right now. About 10 or so setups... We shall see whats going to be done with all those matches, and if we are even going to run a tournament with a crowd this size.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
IVesticle is a tad too far away to go to when I can just go to this, so I'll probably be showing up with LK.

Money matches anyone? I'm feeling like a gambling man. B)

Top Bottom