• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[SMASHFEST] Allentown, NJ HEADCOUNT:38! 1/06/07 BIG EDIT!!!!

Legendaryhero

Smash Journeyman
great fest... thanks for hosting u guys, i had alot of fun met alot of new people saw some people i haven't seen in a while and got alot of great smashing in. hope to see you all again soon. i would do shoutouts but 47 people is way too many to give a shoutout to

SLAYERCoLdKiLr

Smash Journeyman
Ill do shoutouts then. First to the host. Great smash fest and I'm glad you were a good guy, cause bad hosts suck ***. I was HIV+ and im glad i played velocity and got to see where i stand. All of the matches that were fun consisted of mid and low tier characters. Um...to all the other people that were good, you need to do 3 things
1. Start having more fun and social contact
2. Stop picking high tier characters just to win, cause that was so fustrating with my first smash fest. It's a smashfest, and we didnt have a tournament. Stop taking it so seriously. Thanks for picking marth shiek fox and falco all the time
3. Teams and melees are fun and enjoyable if you make them to be. Dont be *****in that its unfair, cause im pretty sure i didnt see anyone from the mlg or any tournament directors. All i saw were people playing smash, so enjoy it.

But all in all i had a great time and im glad i met new people. Mew2King was....an experience. BoB = The man and smash with friends is a win win situation.

JFox

Smash Hero
Shoutouts:

Rob & Xeo: This smashfest was the best fest I've ever been to, and its all because of you guys. You did an excellent job running and setting everything up. Thanks so much.

Treble: Great games man. I really enjoy fox dittos with you, and your Samus is pretty impressive too. I can't wait to play you more.

Brett, Mog, Charlie: Good games, and it was fun at White Castle.

Box, Velocity, Pacman: Good games, and good teams, that was awesome.

Magus: You are a really cool guy, and such a great smasher. I wish we were able to play more, I feel like I learn a lot from you. Thanks for teaming with me, and putting up with my dumb moments.

LK and Cactuar: Good matches, you guys are getting pretty outstanding at this game. I love your styles. I hope to play you guys more soon.

mog87

Smash Ace
good smashfest...and apparently the majority showered..quite outstanding I must say a step in the right direction.

btw: did anyone else see the saddle shop on the way over? that was crazy..jersey sure is something.

Magus420

Smash Master
Nice seeing a lot of you guys again, as well as meeting some new people. A lot of fun games were had. Good times. Apologies for any more than usual suckage on my part later on in the night when people wanted to play me. Cold and stiff fingers are a Magus counter :chuckle:

SLAYERCoLdKiLr

Smash Journeyman
Yo, Guess what Giants Fans?? Akers literally kicked your ***. Too bad Manning sucks as a quarterback. His physical features makes me think if hes related to M2k. Goodluck Tiki Barber as an announcer, cuase he sure as hell aint winning anymore playoff games ^_^

ChumpMoney

Smash Lord
so anyway, for those of you that actually live in NJ, just stop by Rider University sometime and call me up. my number is in the NJ playerfinder.

MikeMan445

Smash Journeyman
Yo, Guess what Giants Fans?? Akers literally kicked your ***. Too bad Manning sucks as a quarterback. His physical features makes me think if hes related to M2k. Goodluck Tiki Barber as an announcer, cuase he sure as hell aint winning anymore playoff games ^_^
Eli makes me ashamed to live near new york.

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
had alot of fun..... u should do these more often.... good games to every1 i played and fun teams matches.... make sure u guys come to the tsa biweeklies

Top Bottom