• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

smashedfest at viperboy's, january 23rd.

DeezNutZ

Smash Journeyman
Id like to come, not for sure yet, it would probably be my roommate and I we'll bring a setup

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Lemon and vboy, you probably already figured this but there won't be a peefcar due to the STL tournament on the 31st. Would love to come of course but its been too long since ive been to a legit tourney.

Best of luck with this fest.

viperboy_74

Smash Master
if we can get some confirmation on ********/microwave/vro/the other people a few posts ago, that would be excellent.

again, housing is provided.

i'll call deku tomorrow (only st. louis who's number i have), and hope that they can bring a car.

TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINK. hai :) youscurredbro?

Vro

Smash Lord
i don't have a car. i will come if i get a ride. tink may still be out of combat.

Lixivium

Smash Champion
What else is there to do besides play Smash (and drink)? TJ I know you have Rock Band; does anyone want to play some friendly (and really cheap) games of poker? I ask because I don't really want to just play Smash for like 6 hours.

viperboy_74

Smash Master
i don't own rockband, but i have an HD TV with a ps3, you can bring anything you'd like.

the local family video has a decent selection, but i don't own any sort of associated equipment. you should probably PS3 drums and a guitar hero guitar. and i agree, i also won't be playing smash for 6 straight hours. :)

who is coming with you st. louis?

and what about you, deku?

and lord, any word?

and someone get tink/vro! :)

Lemondude829

Smash Journeyman
i kinda like the idea of a brawl tourney, but i also like the idea of that being free. wouldnt mind playing it, but dont really wanna play to do so.

jobrown4

Smash Apprentice
If their is anyone near Indianapolis IN that wants to go, and needs a ride... please PM me. i want to go but not alone, my melee buddies are being weak atm. So yeah...

viperboy_74

Smash Master
double posted, yeah!

want to add, id suggest coming friday night to those wanting to party. i work really early sunday, i'll be staying up decently late saturday too, but i'll probably be more drinking friday

viperboy_74

Smash Master
thats a john. you should clearly come tonight, leave at like 7pm (doing homework until then), have a good time tonight and tomorrow afternoon, leave tomorrow evening (at like 8 or 9) getting back at a decent hour, and having all of sunday for homework. gg son

Top Bottom