• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

smashedfest at viperboy's, january 23rd.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
working in retail sucks....after next weekend we cant request off for weekend days anymore im pretty sure, but ill try when i go in on tuesday.

Tweeker

Smash Rookie
ill have to let you know if craig and i will be able to go. money is starting to be a problem for us.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Yeah...this sounds good.

Always down for some Vboyplace smashing. I will try to get biz to come, and hopefully Rene can too. Amba might be able to come, but I don't think hes ready to battle with the rest of our crew yet.

viperboy_74

Smash Master
yeah, that'd be sweet too, but i mean st. louis has like a 2.5 hour drive, where as champaign has 45 minutes to an hour, max.

it'd be pretty hawt if they both came, thats for sure :)

B.W.

Smash Champion
I've been out of the loop for too long. I want to make this. Crossing my fingers for not having to work.

viperboy_74

Smash Master
so, i know for sure we have me, lemon, tweek, and craig

peef - how many you bringing

jobrown - you and kyiari (spelling?) coming?

EPSucks1337 - you coming and/or bringing anyone?

st. louis? eh?

any champaign that will still be around, eh?

just want to be sure we'll have more than 10 entrants, so i know what to cancel or confirm this

Tweeker

Smash Rookie
since its move to this Saturday craig needs to see if he can push something else back a day. if he cant then he wont be coming. ill let you know.

Tweeker

Smash Rookie
ok im in the hosptal any way and dont know if craig and i would have made it. Big C's on the 12?

GenoBlast

Smash Ace
yeah didn't know about this until it was too late =\. Its been ages since i've smash with you TJ. give me a date in advance and i'll bring a bunch of stl peeps!

Top Bottom