• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashbros.com background white: DOCTOR MARIO RETURNING?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keige

Smash Journeyman
I need no team. My NA does 1000% damage making your character explode.

Cubelarooso

Smash Lord
We'd get our ***** kicked by the normal Brawl characters, lol. we'd have no recovery, no DI, it's physically impossible to wavedash. all we'd be able to do is punch and ground dodge.
Except we have one insurmountable advantage: Use of the third dimension.
Just getting out of the way FTW!!

GMO! Ecco in Brawl!

Takalth

Smash Ace
How do you get a modified image to show up? Do you have to upload it to a website?

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
How do you get a modified image to show up? Do you have to upload it to a website?
go to a place like www.imageshack.us and upload it there for free.

ATTENTION!

If posting something short like "Wow that one was great!" please DONT quote the huge pic, OR post your signature. I can garuntee if everyone keeps doing it I'll be forced to start dishing out warnings, and I know we don't want that to ruin the fun.

Framerate

Smash Lord
Ok, follow with me here.

Now that metaknight is in Brawl, the first thing on everyones mind has been "What is Kirby gonna look like when he eats metaknight?" This is extremely difficult to be sure of, because in most of the kirby games, when kirby has sword power he gets links hat. So, since kirby will already gain links hat from eating link, what does that leave for metaknight. Since he cannot take metaknights mask, making him look exactly the same as metaknight, and already knowing that certain characters (link) can steal hat styles from others (metaknight), this only leaves one answer to the dilemma. Kirby will look like:

DARK SAMUS!

Dark Samus is confirmed for brawl. The only question now is, what will Kirby look like when he eats dark samus.....

Mars-

Smash Champion
Rofl I like the second page where they just found random objects in the stage's picture and made them all into random characters.

HiddenTiger

Smash Lord
Riggidy Roll!

LOL at Judge Fudge. Heh heh heh... being delicious. =P

The Cheat Commandos are confirmed to be in Brawl. All of them. Take a look:

Cheat Commandos: ROCK ROCK ON!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom