• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashbros.com background white: DOCTOR MARIO RETURNING?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeela12

Smash Ace

OMG! notice this new character? it almost look like a POKEMON!

does that mean... POKEMON CONFIRMED IN BRAWL!!! ONE ONE!!!!!!11!111!!11COS(0)11!!

Meta-Knight

Smash Journeyman
What does a pillar have to do with Falco? I haven't played any Star Fox games so I wouldn't know. And also, how come I haven't gotten any reactions from my Bob Barker confirmation? I thought for sure that one would atleast get a chuckle.

GoldenGlove

Smash Ace
What does a pillar have to do with Falco? I haven't played any Star Fox games so I wouldn't know. And also, how come I haven't gotten any reactions from my Bob Barker confirmation? I thought for sure that one would atleast get a chuckle.
In SSBM, reapeated dair > shines with falco is known as pillaring. Also, I think pretty much everyone's has elicted a chuckle, people are just posting about the very best ones.

petre

Smash Lord
closest to Sterling Heights, MI on your wii foreca
ok, i spent alot of time on research for this one...after months of experimenting and collecting data, i have come to the conclusion that is best explained by this picture...

im wondering if i overdid it...i dont want to reveal too much, you know?

SubparSmashBrother

Smash Ace
So...let's take a look at today's update about recovery:

Notice anything strange? No? Look closer. Still nothing? Just keep looking it will hit you eventually.

Stumped? Then I'll tell you. Mario didn't use his Down B or Cape to aid in his recovery! What kind of idiot wouldn't do that? Proof that the vB and >B moves were taken out of brawl.

Want more proof? Remember that Pit's special moves update? What two attacks were missing? That's right, the vB and the >B.

But...what will be replacing these two moves? Well we already know what will be replacing the Down B:

(It will instead be a regular B but with a crouch to it. )

The >B is still a mystery, but there are three good options: It was either taken out so instead you will be able to do your b but while running. (Remember that update about moving and shooting? Samus, anyone?) The third option is that maybe it's so you can aim your arrows/fireballs/whatevers. The final option is that they will make it the final smash, but it's not likely. So, in a nut shell, the down b and smash b are not in brawl. =(

Stryks

Smash Hero
Im sure hoping ur kidding, just in case u arent, check the 1st and second trailer, the cape and the mario tornado are shown :p

Jeffz0r

Smash Champion
Im sure hoping ur kidding, just in case u arent, check the 1st and second trailer, the cape and the mario tornado are shown :p
Even though he is kidding, things from trailers, are no confirmation. Not everything from the Zelda TP trailers made it to the final game either.

silver777

Smash Champion
In Akaneia, blasting every castle with a pink Land
Did everyone listen to Yoshi Story Ending ??????

listen to EXACTLY what the yoshis were saying in the music...

"eeee aaaa oooo" you say?

NO!!

it is a code!
they are actually saying..

"Diego"

Zorro confirmed for brawl!!!

OMG!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom