• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashbros.com background white: DOCTOR MARIO RETURNING?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takalth

Smash Ace
What do you think mods, can we set up a formal contest with a poll for "Best ridiculous conjecture of confirmed brawl character?" I don't know if there can be any prize other than smashboards glory and prestige, but it would be cool.

So far, my vote would either be with stryks confirming Mr. Rogers or Tirkaro with Solid Snake.

Sariku

Smash Master
Hmm... I' guess I'll make a list of MOST of the Character Suggestions, like a screenshot, but give me a list of all the favorite charcaters suggested in this thread.

JesterBox

Smash Ace

EGGS IN A BASKET CONFIRMED!! it's so obvious you'd have to be ******** not to make that conection

GO BACK ONE PAGE TO SEE MORE!

Skywalker

Space Jump
I've been staring at that image for 5+ minutes and I still don't understand.

No, the original one.

Waenke

Smash Cadet
ROFL, this thread is hilarious! Lol to the cracker barrel and to the cloud thing AND to the Smash Boards thing, that made me crack up!

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
!!!Metapod Confirmed for Brawl!!!

Metapod is confirmed. This game is officially beyond broken.

To all those who doubted us Metapod faithfuls: I shall begin laughing in your face...
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Paras and Steelix fail............ :p

Guys, we're all having fun, but can we stop the sarcastic multiple exclamation marks? It's not funny anymore and getting a tad annoying.

!!!!!!!!!Did uc?!!!111 Huh?!!1!! Did ya?!!Metapod WuZ n Barwl!!! And i wuZZ like!!!!!!1OH SnaP heS in it!!!!and D3n lik3 St331ixx ddN't maKe it CUZ he suxxxx and he!!!s like gaay!!! and sTUff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*sits back and waits for the thread to be closed*

Sunamaru

Smash Rookie
This thread is weird and funny good job......I no it won't happen but what if every char in this thread was in the game lol

Milos

Smash Lord
We'd get our ***** kicked by the normal Brawl characters, lol. we'd have no recovery, no DI, it's physically impossible to wavedash. all we'd be able to do is punch and ground dodge.

I took that wayyyy too far :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom