• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashbros.com background white: DOCTOR MARIO RETURNING?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GaryCXJk

Smash Lord
It has been confirmed that famous artists and writers are going to do the soundtrack of Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

First of all, this one may not surprise you. Let's look at some BACONs of four characters.

Mario's BACON, surprisingly, is fire based. It's harder to dodge than any of his other attacks though.

Link's BACON shows his swordsmanship has improved, showing he's better.

Samus' BACON turns her into Zero Suit Samus, making her faster.

We all know that Giga Bowser is stronger than regular Bowser.

Add it all up, and it leads to one thing:

Daft Punk has been working on the soundtrack of Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

Gerakobittsu

Smash Cadet
It has been confirmed that famous artists and writers are going to do the soundtrack of Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

First of all, this one may not surprise you. Let's look at some BACONs of four characters.

Mario's BACON, surprisingly, is fire based. It's harder to dodge than any of his other attacks though.
Link's BACON shows his swordsmanship has improved, showing he's better.
Samus' BACON turns her into Zero Suit Samus, making her faster.
We all know that Giga Bowser is stronger than regular Bowser.

Add it all up, and it leads to one thing:

Daft Punk has been working on the soundtrack of Super Smash Bros. Brawl.
This also confirms that Kanye West has at least a guest appearance, as he used that same line as a sample for his new single, Stronger.

Kanye West and Daft Punk on the SSBB soundtrack-- CONFIRMED!

GaryCXJk

Smash Lord
Indeed, but that was supposed to be a secret.

Anyway, further proof that Daft Punk is working together with Nintendo on making the most awesome Smash game ever:

Crom

Smash Journeyman

Samus loses armor, and becomes Zamus.
ARMOR BECOMES AN ITEM.

Banana peel = armor.

CONFIRMD.

The picture on the bottom left shows what may be the banana's final smash. This was also confirmed in a recent Spanish news article.
Banana's eh?

Banana Assault Banana Chips confirmed.

ti83pop

Smash Journeyman
I lol'd.

The only thing is that you failed to notice, was that everybody in those pictures were animals....or dinosaurs...pokemon...things.
Can anybody say Sonic + Prince (katamari damacy! nananananana...)

Shazz

Smash Journeyman
[/URL]

I have doublechecked this with other images and it's 100 % true.
Both Link AND Heman equip swords on a regular basis.

Nilok

Smash Journeyman
Chuck Norris? So soon!? With a haymaker like that so soon what will be next!? Chuck Norris' Beard? My god... Why did I mention it!

Desruprot

Smash Lord
lol, Still now I am posting to keep this so people can easily see it (I propose stickying it because it can easily keep all the joke and "fake" confirmations in one place)...
Hmm Maybe Eggman could also be "confirmed" because of the Egg

DainBramaged

Smash Ace
Chuck Norris? So soon!? With a haymaker like that so soon what will be next!? Chuck Norris' Beard? My god... Why did I mention it!
Good one, next should be...hmm what should I guess, Chuck Noris? with the brown hair from Bowser?
=( people should really read the whole thread....There is ALOT of great stuff inside (including chuck's beard...already..).....just need to take time to read.....seriously...I've made like :dizzy: at least 20 that aren't going to be seen just becuase thier deep in.....

CHUCK IS IN!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom