• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashbros.com background white: DOCTOR MARIO RETURNING?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DainBramaged

Smash Ace
I have monetered this since the beginning, I did not remember seing this...
it's like in the first 5 pages 0.o

Edit~ but like....if you HAVE read most this thread, and just missed that one, then I'm sorry for thinking you hadn't....

but like, your join date says this month.....while this thread started months ago....and usually new people don't go reading through 50 page threads, and tend to just read the last couple pages...

but anyways...if you HAVE seen seen most of this thread, then wOOt for having someone who witnessed me confirming Waldo, Kool Aid man, Batman, Captain Falcon, R2D2, Bananas in Pyjamas, Zoolander, Twister, Fred & George weasly, Ike, Cameltoe, London Bridge, Voldo, Sandbag, Pac Man, Trojan Condoms, M&M's, Laughing Dog, Fox as a duck and the ones I forgot about :p (seriously...I've made more confirmation posts than anyone else :p and It just erks me knowing most of them are not going to be seen again :p

The Mac04

Smash Journeyman
There will be for Smash games in total due to the fact that Jeff Gordon shot a dead gooose, which are related to ducks, which means a duck was shot. This happened in Duck Hunt. Duck Hunt is an NES game. NES said as a word instead of an acronym sounds like "Ness". Ness was in the first two Smash games. Two plus two equals four. Four Smashes. I'm a genius.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
You simpleton. Everyone knows he doesn't mean to. He has athma. (cookie to the person who can explain this logicly)
Did you mean asthma? Isn't the inhalers they use.. have like steroids in them or something. Helps them breathe etc... not sure ><

Gindor

Smash Ace
Not talking much now, just PM if anything importan
Oh, thanks for pointing out the typo. Yeah, I meant that. You're right. I know, I have it. It suxx.:(
Oh, sorry for you. I almost share your pain, my sister has it.:(
Sorry, the only things i know about the F0 series is that the captain is a racer/bounty hunter, and goroh is a villain.
Poor goroh, oh wait, it's legal for him to use steroids, yay for him!

The Mac04

Smash Journeyman
Oh, sorry for you. I almost share your pain, my sister has it.:(
Sorry, the only things i know about the F0 series is that the captain is a racer/bounty hunter, and goroh is a villain.
Poor goroh, oh wait, it's legal for him to use steroids, yay for him!
Actually no, not yay for him. Because he has asthma, remember? Oh crap...my chest hurts...:( *whips out inhaler* (seriously)

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Kinda crappy, but gets the point across

New "How To play" info on Ballin'

DainBramaged

Smash Ace
Once again yeah i know it's a bit crappy
Moon, don't be to hard on yourself :p I lol'd

it's WAY better than any of the recent "this colour confirms this" images......they have been used SOOO many times now,.....there's like one every page of this thread.....they're growing stale....and at this point they just take away the chance to confirm the "confirmee" from somebody else who could possibly find a more origional way to do it......IMO

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Another Bush one has already been done, but I couldn't resist doing it in another more obvious way.

Teej

Smash Cadet
All content on this website, including articles, artwork, screen shots, graphics, logos, digital downloads and other files, may not be used on any other web site, in any publications, in public performances, in connection with any product or service that is not Nintendo's, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, in any manner that disparages or discredits Nintendo, or in any manner that is otherwise exploitative for any commercial purpose or that otherwise infringes Nintendo's intellectual property rights.

^That, my friends is copyright information, from the bottom of the Smashbros.com webpage.

Since copyright= legal stuff, it can only mean one thing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom