• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashbros.com background white: DOCTOR MARIO RETURNING?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Del Money

Smash Champion
@ Moon Monkey
LAWLZZZZZ

anyways i probably posted this yesterday but its still newsworthy...

confirmed

p.s. check out the petition in my sig. sign if youre interested. dont flame if youre not

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
dang someone did beat me to it :urg:

i didn't feel like searching through the whole thread to find if some one did it or not

DainBramaged

Smash Ace
dang someone did beat me to it :urg:

i didn't feel like searching through the whole thread to find if some one did it or not
lol, np. Yeah, I guess I beat you to it..by like a couple months :p no sweat though...
but I do suggest reading this thread....it's f*&!ing hilarious the whole way through

ps~ through the thread, along with Waldo, I've also confirmed Kool Aid man, Batman, Captain Falcon, R2D2, Bananas in Pyjamas, Zoolander, Twister, Fred & George weasly, Ike, Cameltoe, London Bridge, Voldo, Sandbag, Pac Man, Trojan Condoms, M&M's, Laughing Dog, Fox as a duck......and many more (Can't think of all of them)....and yes, I'm being serious, they are ALL somewhere in this thread

being honest, I think I've made the most confirmation POSTS out of anyone here :p

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
lol, np. Yeah, I guess I beat you to it..by like a couple months :p no sweat though...
but I do suggest reading this thread....it's f*&!ing hilarious the whole way through

ps~ through the thread, along with Waldo, I've also confirmed Kool Aid man, Batman, Captain Falcon, R2D2, Bananas in Pyjamas, Zoolander, Twister, Fred & George weasly, Ike, Cameltoe, London Bridge, Voldo, Sandbag, Pac Man, Trojan Condoms, M&M's, Laughing Dog, Fox as a duck......and many more (Can't think of all of them)....and yes, I'm being serious, they are ALL somewhere in this thread

being honest, I think I've made the most confirmation POSTS out of anyone here :p
Aww Man you got all the good ones

GraniteJJ

Smash Cadet
Nice. Very nice. A confirmation of Cloud. Hurray.

Just what I was hoping for.

*drowns in own sarcasm*

Chibirobo

Smash Ace
The guys that make this thread so freaking hilarious......CONFIRMED!!!! I'm so maining you guys!

Breakfast

Smash Apprentice
OMG. I love you.

LMAO.

Foolishness though. Black is the color that Doc should have been. Everyone plays black Doc.
I like Green Doc
He looks like he's spreading disease LOL

The L block would throw me of SOOOOOOOOOOOOO much LOL

ti83pop

Smash Journeyman

Samus loses armor, and becomes Zamus.
ARMOR BECOMES AN ITEM.

Banana peel = armor.

CONFIRMD.

The picture on the bottom left shows what may be the banana's final smash. This was also confirmed in a recent Spanish news article.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
*PICTURE*

Samus loses armor, and becomes Zamus.
ARMOR BECOMES AN ITEM.

Banana peel = armor.

CONFIRMD.

The picture on the bottom left shows what may be the banana's final smash. This was also confirmed in a recent Spanish news article.
So.. Samus is the tough exterior
And Zamus and all yummy and tasty?

ti83pop

Smash Journeyman
Wait, banana?! That means..!

Trick Banana CONFIRMED!!!
Obviously, you missed the point of the whole image ;D.

Also, note, that since Fuit ****** is in now, that gives even more reason to believe banana is in.

Btw, I LOVE the Waldo one. Can't stop laughing at it.

joepinion

Smash Apprentice
Wait a minute...

Brawl online mode will be played with the help of WiiConnect24...Connect....24...

OMG JACK BAUER CONFIRMED FOR BRAWL!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom