• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASHBOUND PRESENTS: MISSISSAUGA, JUNE 9, THE BATTLE OF CAKETOWN!! Sign up today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Europhoria

Smash Lord
Grmo, could you update/fix the stage list? It's different at the top of the page then at the bottom. I'd just like to know what stages I should practice on.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
K, you're in.

BY THE WAY...

I would very much like to meet the Marth player who allegedly won the Anime North tournament and challenge him. Anyone know who he is?

I'll try to find him, but honestly. Iono, he didn't look like anything special. But he did do some nice **** like beat a Wobbling ICs

mffns

Smash Cadet
Are there going to be tv's open during the tournament for friendlies and stuff? Because since singles start at 6, I feel like its a waste of time to wait 6 hours just to play.

Encubed

Smash Cadet
Sooooooo....how do I sign up for this? If it's just posting here, then count me in!

Edit: I should probably say I'm in for Singles, Low Tier, and possibly doubles.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
11 days till tourny! I hope you be hitting them l-cancels!
*Is powershielding efex's Falclops lasers*
Tourny predictions anyone?

Ummm..... I can't exactly remember all my MM's (if any) for this tourny, so if the people still interested could refresh my memory...

Oh yeah, Sauga Crew... do you guys have like... a set team ready for the crew battle?
(We should also try and work out the number of members and whatnot...)

Europhoria

Smash Lord
^ Cool, just ask Dragon_Hawk or Tyrant Wolf to point me out. Of if you can't find them... I'm the 6"3 guy with long blond hair XD Shouldn't be hard to miss.

Fox Legend

Smash Apprentice
I'm signing up for Singles, Low-Tier, and Doubles (assuming Encubed is looking for me as his doubles partner). This is Ramy from the Anime North Tourney, by the way.

divine knight

Smash Journeyman
i hope singles will start earlier than 6. not sure when the CC is being rented until but it will take a long time to finish with the number of participants. and singles is more important than the other events like low tier, for example.

anyway. just because all you sauga people arent liek as good as me and styff doesnt mean you should be afraid to MM me. and whoever else too. dammit.

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
i hope singles will start earlier than 6. not sure when the CC is being rented until but it will take a long time to finish with the number of participants. and singles is more important than the other events like low tier, for example.

anyway. just because all you sauga people arent liek as good as me and styff doesnt mean you should be afraid to MM me. and whoever else too. dammit.
haha, don't worry, 6 is fine, considering that we have the CC until midnight. I'm just saving the best and most exciting for last; I think it's a good idea because that way everyone's got something to look forward to towards the later part of the tourney - things will be building up as the afternoon progresses with increasingly important events. singles will rock, don't worry.

btw I'll MM you. usual rules, $3? :cool:

D

Deleted member

haha, don't worry, 6 is fine, considering that we have the CC until midnight. I'm just saving the best and most exciting for last; I think it's a good idea because that way everyone's got something to look forward to towards the later part of the tourney - things will be building up as the afternoon progresses with increasingly important events. singles will rock, don't worry.

btw I'll MM you. usual rules, $3? :cool:
Eh, I dunno man. You should start singles earlier, if not an hour or two after doubles start.

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
James are you kidding? It's so close! I'm going to take a screenshot right now to show you how close it is to Matt's house. It's like another fifteen minutes.

btw mffns: I'll ensure somehow that there will be friendly TVs open.

divine knight

Smash Journeyman
JL: okay. MM with my fox $3 too. my main is fox. soo $3 MM with peach, and then with fox with your marth. both bo3

tyrant: what is the lowtier match with. luigi vs who? but i accept nonetheless. kk. i accept the other two.

wtf sauga players. you scared? and whoever else. since i might not be able to stay for singles i need to get my winnings somehow.

which reminds me.
make singles earlier~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
grena'greagiorea'prenag'er

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom