• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASHBOUND PRESENTS: MISSISSAUGA, JUNE 9, THE BATTLE OF CAKETOWN!! Sign up today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
LOL Who's Raven?

Anyways.... So its basically one day till this event.... crazyness indeed.
Will there be upsets? A tourny to crown a new king?
Will a certain group of glowing evening riders dominate all opposers? (lol easy question)

Better bring those diapers babies...

Bread-Butterer

Smash Ace
Noah?? 3rd best in Canada?

Your forgetting the Quebecers kiddo.

&no offense to my 'animalsfromspace' temp. doubles team... but yea. those frenchies are nuts.
****, you're behind the times man. That **** is an old joke, sure did piss off the frenchies though (some anyway).

Night/demon/whateverhawk - accepted (sorry, was too lazy to check your name. It did have a hawk in it right?)

Oh, Nate. No upsets this tourny I don't think.

My predictions for this tourny are as follows:
Singles winner: TGBX
Doubles winner TGBX and TGBX
Crews winner: Neon Night TGBX

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
GRMO:

Okay, fortunately and gratefully, Andy has given me what he thinks is a better way to get to this

I get on the Go Train Line C, take it to Meadowvale Go Station. Then I get on the 44 Bus and it is the last stop on the bus. Then walk to the venue.

Is that easier? Is that even correct?
ok 1) that's easier.
2) yes it works
3) no it's actually not the last stop on the 44; you'd have to walk quite a bit farther if you got off there
4)nevermind, Adnan will take care of it.

BTW, Noah: ****, that's embarrasing. I actually believed you :laugh:
Quebecers: please forgive my being an ignorant moron

00Legend

Smash Rookie
Okay so me and cure will definetly be coming. Do we still need to bring the TV? If so we will still need a cube to hook up to it, but Im guessing cubes arent a problem. Also I will be wearing my sick emo clothes and you will all be dazzled by the hotness of how tight they are and not be able to pay attention to the game. That is my plan.

P.S

Everyone check smashbros.com. Gamecube controls (!) along with wiimote only,classic controller, and dual wiimote and nunchuck controls confirmed.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
I won't be mindgame'd son, your still gettin' yur *** kicked.

Hope I get to see you, still pisses me off that Fatal won't make it. And the more TVs, the better. And the cube helps.

SargeAK47

Smash Rookie
sign me up for doubles

J.L + Kev
you gotta be kidding me Kevin is comming?
You sneeeeeeeky cheeecky Sob jL lol
bringing kev eh
ok then kev could be part of our crew! since it s me teg mohsin and missing one....

SargeAK47

Smash Rookie
alrite. Confirmed .. for tomorrow
Singles
Ak47
mohsin

Doubles
Mohsin
Mohsin and TEG
Ak47 (me) and Robbet..not a robot.. a human player hahaha

Low teirs
Ak47

N64
Ak47
Mohsin
and as of yet we dont have a crew so we see how it rolls!
yea we wont be assembling as a crew sadly.. so at least we can hit up most of the matches
Omg cant wait !!

SargeAK47

Smash Rookie
yea im in singles
kev might come depending on how far he gets in his studies lol he has an exam coming up..
he'll decide on friday. if he comes it wiill be perfect!! crews and teams
hahaha perfect!
the bethunions or bethunights assemble!!

u gonna go for singles as well J.L??
i might try low tier..hahah

Alias

Smash Apprentice
is it too late to sign up? or do i just enter the place and im in?

J.L

Smash Ace
lol ahsan man, i cant believe u were thinking of teaming with a level 9!!! thats like dumping 15 bucks right there.
yea kev decided last minute that he will come and team with me =)

SargeAK47

Smash Rookie
if only youd just crew up with us.. you me kev mohsin and teg.. aww i miss JK.. it would be the ultimate ownage....
yo what time u busing it there? or are u? how do we get there?

Volasko

Smash Ace
Last min registration, through down my buddy Bowden too for singles, also we have 3 peeps so we are thinking of doing crews too if we can get another QUALIFIED smasher... lol

Snow Blind

Smash Cadet
Yessir, i'm pretty sure i signed up with volasko originally for singles, i'm gonna talk to him aboutdoubles because we have 3 now instead of 2......i'll just recommend that someone looking for a teammate stay open until the day of the tourney and then do alate reg if possible cuz i know some of ya but i don't know who any of the ppl without teammates is like and there's no point in wasting the moola ;) Anyways, we'll see ya'll there t'morra, ya'll betta be on ur game....oh, and please DO underestimate myself volasko and bowden...we really do fit that shoe ;)

J.L

Smash Ace
if only youd just crew up with us.. you me kev mohsin and teg.. aww i miss JK.. it would be the ultimate ownage....
yo what time u busing it there? or are u? how do we get there?
isnt teg DRIVING???!?
thts what i heard, better double check lol

J.L

Smash Ace
volasko, snowblind- MM $3 bo3

volasko im thining marth ditto
snowblind, i dunno who u main but i play marth and fox and ganon...

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
oh yea. Sign me up 2. RaynEX...for singles..and i'm in NNR for crews.

For doubles, it has yet to be decided. because a certain #3 in Canada decided to go m.i.a.

But yea, as i said...looking for a teammate. And MMs:D

Dragon_hawk. I'd rather play you before confiriming on teams. I'm picky when it comes to taem chemistry.

-peace y'all.

Snow Blind

Smash Cadet
J.L. yeah i'll MM you 3$ BO3 I'll play your marth vs. my Sheik if you dig that.

Raynex: haven't heard from you in ages man, anyways, either myself, volasko, or bowden may need a teammate for doubles. We haven't decided who out of us will play together and who will search for a teammate but consider teamin with one of us brutha.

Tomorrow sounds like it'll kick some arse....not as much arse as i'll be kicking, but we already know this :) Sleep well everyone, u'll need ur rest.

slevin

Smash Apprentice
**** Fest For Sleven

im Going To **** Everyone Of You In This Tourney Get Your Money Ready Becuase Your All Going To Get Bum Rushed By My Stock Eating ****. *pulls A Goat Of Out Pocket * ****** Goat* Thats Just An Example Enjoy

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Can't wait. Fox is hungry for usmashes. ^_^

Snowblind: WAT UP! Ahh...waveshining sheiks, thers nothing better.

I'm interested in seeing how all us have improved. There hasn't been one of these awhile. ALL be sure to ask me for a friendly or something. Lets we wat saugas been hiding. XD

Snow Blind

Smash Cadet
hahaha i hear that, i dont know many sauga smashers at all!

J.L. - Volasko says sure thing about the marth ditto.

For the record of everyone else challenging for MM's, my mains are:
Sheik, Ganon, Peach, and samus....come one come all ;)

Ok, off to my graduation bash here at this hizzouse, time ta get CRUNK!!

mffns

Smash Cadet
Is it okay if i can register my friend for the tourney? He has a baseball tournament and he wont make it for registration time. So is it okay if i register him and myself at the tourney?

Xtraord1nary

Smash Rookie
If it's not too late to sign up, I'll probably be there. I think I'm dragging along a friend of mine too depending on weither or not I can get a hold of him tonight. We'll both be doing singles and maybe doubles together.

Xtraord1nary

Smash Rookie
Nah this'll be my first one. Hope to get better if I play with better people, cause out of the people I know that play I beat them all effortlessly lol :\

Cure

Smash Rookie
No I have not, i whouldne't blame you for not teaming with me.

Wow Im trainig with my two freinds and one of them signed in while I was playing a 1v1. So this is actully 00Legend

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Ok, I know how I'm getting there.....
Zomgz its tomorrow better bring your diapers kiddies........

Um..... Raynex if Kio can't make it tomorrow lets just win the doubles tournament.

150th post! I caught em all! Where's my certificate Oak?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom