• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards Uber Cup - Riddle Wins!

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Yeah, youve been playing for years and charmander has gotten into this a couple of months ago.

He's still a beginner so no need to shred him to pieces just because you've played longer than he

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Actually IMHO charmander would tear me to shreds in Ubers because I have 0 experience in the tier.

But that's me, and I'm no supermarth.

...even though I DID beat smarth in a ladder match we ended up in the other day... heh.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Actually IMHO charmander would tear me to shreds in Ubers because I have 0 experience in the tier.

...even though I DID beat smarth in a ladder match we ended up in the other day... heh.
But that was still pretty cruel of you

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Yeah but that's just me.

Now I will stop hogging post space on this tourney. Kthx.

Charmander

Smash Champion
NNID
JoeThorpedo
Actually IMHO
Yes you are :p
charmander would tear me to shreds in Ubers because I have 0 experience in the tier.

You beat s-marth
*beakon of hope appears*
*beakon is torn to shreds*

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Guys, what is up with this spam, seriously...

Um, anyways - I'm sorry we couldn't get any matches done tonight Zook, anytime good for tomorrow?

Wrath`

Smash Master
We can do today Riddle, I have nothing, or we can stick with Thursday. If Thursday 11am is good time for me out of the range you gave.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
Roach actually beat me 2-1. I won first round, I made a fatal misclick that costed me round two, and round three he just made changes based on my team to beat me, and I was too lazy to actually care.

Certain things in this game are ****ing gay. Whatever, a win is a win right?

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Roach actually beat me 2-1. I won first round, I made a fatal misclick that costed me round two, and round three he just made changes based on my team to beat me, and I was too lazy to actually care.

Wtf?

Dude, my Lugia was useless. I wasn't trying to counter you or anything. Just like I told you, I got a random pokemon and got a random set in the team builder (who knew my team was actually based off of movesets from smogon?). I didn't purposefully counter you. Actually the first time I actually saw the movesets of my replacement was when I saw the moveset when I exported my team to text.

Sorry bro if it looked like I tried to counter you or anything.

Charmander

Smash Champion
NNID
JoeThorpedo

I was going to say "no johns" but whatever...

Ill be fighting s marth tomorrow, prolly not gonna win, but ill try :p

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
Wtf?

Dude, my Lugia was useless. I wasn't trying to counter you or anything. Just like I told you, I got a random pokemon and got a random set in the team builder (who knew my team was actually based off of movesets from smogon?). I didn't purposefully counter you. Actually the first time I actually saw the movesets of my replacement was when I saw the moveset when I exported my team to text.

Sorry bro if it looked like I tried to counter you or anything.
I wasn't talking about that.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
and round three he just made changes based on my team to beat me, and I was too lazy to actually care.
You made it sound like I changed my team to counter you, which I believe is unsportsmanship like.

If you weren't talking about that, then I guess I shouldn't push the issue to far then.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
I didn't mean it the way that you're perceiving it. I meant that the changes that you made got you the win. I didn't say that you did it to counter my team.

I honestly think that you're taking this a bit too seriously.

I didn't have any malice behind that post, just so you know. More than anything, I'm more disappointed in myself because I lost to you. There's a lot of reasons behind that, but whatever, no johns.

Our matches were literally my FIRST Ubers matches, and likely my last, if this isn't double elimination.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I honestly think that you're taking this a bit too seriously.

I didn't have any malice behind that post, just so you know. More than anything, I'm more disappointed in myself because I lost to you. There's a lot of reasons behind that, but whatever, no johns.
First and foremost, my secret weapon (you know which one :p)

Well if there's no malice then... I guess w/e then?

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Gates def. Majority 2-0

Sorry about the bull**** hax Majority. He missed Dark Void 3 out of 3 times in 2 games.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
It feels weird that I'm actually making it to the second round of this tourney.

I usually lose 2-0 in these things >_>

(also, btw Leafy, we all know you beat me the first time because my Sleep Powder missed, even though you woulda PP stalled me afterwards, lol on the fatal misclick on the 2nd time though)

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
It feels weird that I'm actually making it to the second round of this tourney.

I usually lose 2-0 in these things >_>

(also, btw Leafy, we all know you beat me the first time because my Sleep Powder missed, even though you woulda PP stalled me afterwards, lol on the fatal misclick on the 2nd time though)
Thanks for the very likely Jumpluff reveal.

supermarth64

Smash Ace
Uh yea, I won vs charmander 2-0.

(We actually battled like 30 min ago but stuff came up that prevented me from posting).

SilentVerse

Smash Journeyman
I beat Articanus 2-1. GGs, though I think I would've lost the last match if it wasn't for the glitch and that misclick.

ss118

Smash Master
nah don't worry about it. it's what I get for hoping shoddy was as perfect as DS wireless play....

*thinks about acid weather glitch*

Top Bottom