• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards Uber Cup - Riddle Wins!

Riddle

Smash Lord
If Ice arrow doesnt post in this thread before the deadline then I'm eliminating him.

I'll PM him and let him know

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
Hey Wave, let's continue this stare down and maybe we can both make it to round 3 without doing a single thing! >:D

/****igaveuptheplan

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I BARELY beat rockem 2-1. He completely destroyed my stall team with his new team and I had to bring it back with a team I literally just built today (and a little hax).

Good **** rockem.

The biggest problem with our crew is that we all have a ton of people who are good at Ubers lol.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I lost against Riddle 2-0

I should've won the first one, if only I had remembered that Dialga was part steel, I could've aura sphered it to hell and Giratina with Ice beam >_<

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Yeah, not to knock IceArrow but I honestly thought supermarth was going to win simply because he's so good. This is a big upset.

IceArrow

Smash Lord
I was suprised I beat Supermarth64 too. Supermarth64 has been playing for a long time and I have only been playing for 2 months.

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
I'm dropping out, due to a lack of time and/or interest in getting my match done with Wave. Too much other stuff on my mind.

Plus I want to post an Ubers RMT for one of the teams I was going to be using. It's already been tested a decent amount anyway (and some in here have faced it as well...although they don't actually know it yet), so it was just a matter of waiting until this was over. And now I don't have to wait, so yay. :3

SilentVerse

Smash Journeyman
Okay, since Zook hasn't replied to my confirmation PM yet, and as it's the day before the deadline, I'll post this from my PM box:

Zook said:
I completely forgot about that tourney, I'll just give you the win.
I'll attempt to get him to post in this thread for confirmation if you want Riddle.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I think the remaining four players should revolt againnst Riddle because he got the bye and is the tourney director.

Also, you should edit the OP so the others know the third round has started, Riddle.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I wasn't serious, Riddle. I meant no harm with my post. Apologies.

Anyways, I'm going to go out on a limb and make predictions.

IceArrow vs. Gates
Wave+ vs. Silent Verse

Then:

Wait. After this round there's going to be a round robin, right? Because with only 3 players left I don't think it is fair to force someone else a bye to the finals.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
IceArrow is apparently on vacation so i won't play him until next Sunday.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Just want you guys to know that my computer is in for repairs so I'm not going to be available for my tourney match or anything else until Monday at the earliest.

Riddle, I'd like to request an extension just in case IceArrow or I are unable to make the deadline.

EDIT: Actually, if the deadline is the 20th we should be able to make it.

Top Bottom