• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards Creates: Smash Super Smash Bros Reloaded (An SSB64 where there was more resources and development time)

Pupp135

Smash Lord
Here are the votes
Marth 9
Sukapon 11
Fulgore 9
Pit 6
Wario 13

Sukapon is our next newcomer.

Job 21: Submit a Wario Land stage.

I‘ll go with Wario’s Castle in the Smash 1/2 mod.
Job 22: Submit a list of specials for Wario.
I’ll go with his Smash Remix Moveset.

Pupp135

Smash Lord
By default, we’ll go with my submissions (Wario’s Castle and Smash Remix Moveset).

Job 23: Submit a clone like character, and mention who is the base fighter.

I’ll renominate Jigglypuff as Kirby’s semiclone

AlRex

Smash Lord
Little Mac, from Punch-Out. He’d use modified moves from Captain Falcon and Donkey Kong, reworked to fit his boxing style a bit. Falcon would be a model base, but shortened a bit.

Pupp135

Smash Lord
I’ll leave this job up for longer, so more people can submit something

Pupp135

Smash Lord
Last edited:
I’ll allow those who appeared in the anime or movies at the time, so Togepi and Marill would be allowed, but not something like Scizor

Sorry about that, I’ll add the poll now
Thanks for the answer.

Anyway, here's my submission:
Togepi

Togepi is a pokemon from Gen 2 (Johto) and it appeared in Pokemon anime.

When summoned, he would use Metronome to distract the opponent from battle.

Pupp135

Smash Lord

Pupp135

Smash Lord
I’ll let the Punch Out job go on for another day before we move to our next job

PingasLand

Smash Rookie
I’m thinking King Dedede. It just feels right to have him in 64, especially because he was originally going to be in SSB64. Hopefully he’ll be in Smash Remix 1.2.0. At the same time, Sonic would be epic (except, Nintendo and Sega being… 🫤) but he’s cool in Remix.

Last edited:

Pupp135

Smash Lord
I’m thinking King Dedede. It just feels right to have him in 64, especially because he was originally going to be in SSB64. Hopefully he’ll be in Smash Remix 1.2.0. At the same time, Sonic would be epic (except, Nintendo and Sega being… 🫤) but he’s cool in Remix.
Dedede would be a cool choice for one of the next character jobs since he was one of the planned characters for 64 along with Bowser (in this alternate roster), Mewtwo, and Marth, all of which are in Remix right now.

Last edited:

Pupp135

Smash Lord
From the poll, Togepi is our next pokemon for the pokeball item.

By default, Boxing Ring is the Punch Out stage.

Job 27: Submit a character from a series that has a playable fighter, and describe why they would be a good fit.
ALttP Ganon Artwork.png
I’ll go with Ganon from the Legend of Zelda series because he is one of the most notable Nintendo villains.

Top Bottom