• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards Creates: SEGA Superstars World Cup (Current Jobs: Amigo/Sakura/Chomp/Knuckles/Nei/Elenor movesets and collectables!)

osby

Smash Obsessed
Job #16:

Character #05: Opa-Opa

Media Nickname: Protector of the Fantasy Zone

Stats:
Speed: 4
Strength: 2
Defense: 2
Shooting: 5
Passing: 7
Skill: 6

Super-Star Move: Fantasy Thorn
Opa-Opa uses Hurricane to create several spinning blades of air around himself, while also using his Big Wings to propel himself up. While the vacuums around him pull the ball towards himself, he kicks the ball with full force and then quickly fires his shooters to push the ball even more towards the goalpost.

All-Star Move: Laser Beam
Opa-Opa equips his beam shooters and fires a large, red beam of laser forward that travels almost the entire length of the stage, hitting any enemies it hits multiple times. While this move has great crowd control capabilities, it is highly telegraphed and can be avoided with smart positioning. Therefore, it’s better used as a way to limit the other team’s options.

Star-Burst Move: Jet Engine
Opa-Opa sprouts a pair of rockets behind his back and withdraws his legs to propel himself at high speeds, flying near the ground. Using this move more than once in a half-time will upgrade this move to Turbo Engine and then to Rocket Engine, increasing its speed and travel distance at the expense of controllability and meter consumption.

Goal-Star Move: Heavy Bomb
Opa-Opa flaps his wings and drops two large 16-ton weights from the sky in front of him, blocking the goalpost from two sides and drastically reducing the area he needs to protect. These weights have falling hitboxes and can damage opponents that are too close to Opa-Opa, punishing them with a short stun.

Goal Victories:
  1. Opa-Opa runs to the camera and then takes off, pausing for a second to wave before continuing to fly.
  2. Opa-Opa flies as the camera follows him and the stadium scrolls in the background. He occasionally shoots and finally enters a portal.
  3. Opa-Opa collects some coins scattered on the ground before hopping in place and waving.
MVP:
Opa-Opa is shown to be leaving one of the Shop balloons in his games, flies around the field triumphantly, and then lands. He skits to a stop and then makes a peace sign with one of his wings.

Losing:
  1. Opa-Opa claps with his wings slowly, occasionally leaning down dejectedly.
  2. The camera zooms on Opa-Opa's visor as it shines and a drop of tear falls from it.
  3. An explosion occurs by Opa-Opa’s wings and he crashes to the ground during mid-fly, with his legs and wings withdrawn.
Kit:
The only thing Opa-Opa wears as a uniform is red and green cleats with white accents.

Last edited:

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
WHISTLE TIME!

That's it, voting is over! Let's take a look at the scores:
  • Flicky: 20
  • Princess Kurumi: 23
  • Papri: 11
  • Bongo: 1
  • Chumy: 9
  • Wang: 8
It was pretty close! Flicky's constantly doing well so there's a good chance the little blue bird will get in eventually. However, it looks like our SG-1000 player winner this time is the original damsel who is quite happy to save herself and her own kingdom, Princess Kurumi! Congratulations!

Kurumi.png

-------------------------------------------

Job #16: Opa-Opa Moveset

Thanks to osby osby Opa-Opa will avoid the same fate as Tails, but this job is still open for another 28 hours, so feel free to still submit until then.

------------------------------------------

Job #17: Submit a SEGA character from the Master System

You probably all saw this one coming, huh, sports fans? Today's signing is to submit a character who debuted (or at least is strongly associated with) the Master System, Sega's longest running home console.

Fun facts aplenty for this one; whilst the console didn't do too hot in America or even Japan, it was a huge success in the UK and Europe(a region Nintendo had largely ignored), Australia(who also recieved the SG-1000) and especially in Brazil where the damn thing is still being sold to this very day as an inexpensive plug-in and play console.

I probably don't need to state this, but just to clarify; licensed games like the Castle of Illusion titles will not be allowed for submission here, so no Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Aladdin, Taz, Speedy Gonzales, Rocky or Asterix. We'll be having a dedicated guest star job later so save any non Sega characters for that.

You'll have 28 hours to submit your Master System Superstars as we're having to stop Job #15 earlier than normal due to scheduling issues!

Alex Kidd
(Sorry for lack of photo, since I'm writing on mobile!)

Alex Kidd is protagonist of his series of the same name and he is an Arien that uses Shellcore technique to fight the enemies and bosses in his games.
He is SEGA's former mascot and one of early video game icons of the 80's. He was even answer to Mario back in 1980's before the Console wars has started.

He also have good legacy like he appeared in Sega Superstar Tennis and Sonic and SEGA Allstars Racing games. Even though, he got his remake of first game recently.

He could be character focusing on strength and shooting. Also one of his moves could reference his Anvil throwing on opponents like in Sega Superstar Tennis.

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
Job #17: Neff (Altered Beast)

1646418622407.png
1646418645695.png

Altered Beast is a 1988 beat 'em up arcade game later ported to Mega Drive and Genesis. It follows a nameless centurion resurrected by Zeus to rescue his daughter Athena from the hands of Neff, an evil sorcerer who kidnapped her to use as a hostage for his conquest of Hades. The game is notable for how closely its home console version resembled the arcade original, a rarity at the time.

I think Neff would make a fun heavy player in his rhinoceros form as he has the ability to shapeshift just like the protagonist but also has some dark magic tricks such as draining spirit energy and creating copies of himself. His home game has a mixed legacy but he was memorable enough to have a cameo along with the likes of Dr. Eggman.

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
Job # 17: Egle(Pit Pot)

Egle PitPot2.jpg

In 1984, Alex Kidd and Phantasy Star creator Kotaro Hayashida joined Sega and was put on an arcade team to create a tile puzzle title. The player would have to smash hexagonal floor tiles to defeat monsters. This game was called Chain Pit.

Sadly the game didn't test well with audiences on it's initial beta game, and although the rest of the team were given revisions to make to improve it, Kotaro himself was kicked off the team and told to go work on their console projects such as Hustle Chumy.

Chain Pot itself still tested poorly and was cancelled as a result, but Kotaro decided to refine the idea himself, creating an unofficial sequel to the game in 1985 called Pit Pot.

The main difference between Pit Pot and the unreleased Chain Pit was the tiles changing to an easier to understand square formula, a rarely seen at the time level editor mode and the introduction of the adorable white and magenta knight, Egle who added some much needed character to the concept.

So who is Egle? Well, he's a knight prince who sets out to rescue the Princess Rooney/Lora from Pit Pot Castle, a dangerous castle ruled by a wicked sorceror and filled to the brim with dangerous monsters. Many have tried to save the Princess but none have returned alive.

Luckily for Egle, the Sorceror has a magic hammer which can be used to bash out floor tiles and take down the monsters when wielded properly, and the Sorcerer just so happened to drop it along the way.

Armed with this weapon Egle braves the dangerous castle, attempting to find holy water to dispell the magic cast on the Princess, a magic cross to seal the Sorceror's magic and a gold ring with which to propose to the princess.

Egle does so, saving her and the two become officially engaged...here they are later on together:

Egle-and-Lora.png

Oh, I forget to mention but Egle is also Alex Kidd's slightly older twin brother, being rescued by Alex Kidd after Janken kidnaps him and Lora.

Whilst Alex is absolutely the bigger star of the two, I just found it fascinating that Egle was created a year before Alex and had such an interesting history. This was an excuse to talk about the character, although I do think he deserves some consideration given his roots.

In SEGA Superstars World Cup Egle would be in his Pit Pot armour, making him a slow but defensive player with powerful strikes(using the hammer in some shots). He'd also likely have the ability to drop sections of the stadium's field out for his All Star Move preventing opposing players movement and blocking them off.

Last edited:

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514
I did consider going with Alis, but I feel like I'd rather we dive into the other Phantasy Star games for our inevitable character from them. So here's Plan B:

Job #17: Mary from Quartet
Mary-Score-Card-Girl.png

Quartet was an arcade game released by SEGA for their System 16 board in 1986. The game was a multiplayer run-and-gun that followed a group of 4 interstellar warriors - Joe, Lee, Edgar and our girl Mary - who have to clear out the space colony Zero-6 of the space pirates that have invaded it and retrieve the late Princess Cynthia's casket. The game's most notable feature was its 4-player co-op gameplay, which was heavily advertised and one of the most notable aspects of the game. Now then, this game does tend to be hailed as one of SEGA's many arcade classics from the 80s - not to the level of something like OutRun or Space Harrier, but certainly a pretty noteworthy game that has earned its place in the annals of SEGA history. It's one of the many games that SEGA often go back to when they feel like referencing some old ****, especially with regards to its soundtrack, which is rather prominent in both other SEGA games and various albums they've released (Quartet Theme and FM Funk being the two big iconic tracks in particular). I'd say it's definitely worthy of some representation in a SEGA crossover.

Now then, this game also got a Master System port, which makes it eligible for this job. Not only that, but I feel like the Master System version is surprisingly close in general noteworthiness to the OG arcade version - it's definitely up there with Fantasy Zone in terms of 80s SEGA arcade games where it feels like their MS ports are weirdly famous as well. This may have something to do with how in this version, the number of playable characters was slashed off into just 2 - Mary and Edgar. They're the 2 coolest characters anyway, so it coulda been worse! I decided to pick Mary cause she feels like the most iconic of the 4 to me - being one of the two that made it to the MS port alive, and being the member of the group that always appears in other things. I also think she could be really fun in a game like this - imagine her using her jetpack to score some goals!

OrpheusTelos

Smash Lord
Time to resubmit Joe again.

Job #12: Joe Musashi (Shinobi)

View attachment 346166

Joseph Musashi is the main protagonist of the Shinobi series. Originally a weak young boy, he grew up to become a respected ninja through hard work and determination. He steps up to fight the terrorist organization Zeed after learning that they’re kidnapping the children of his clan. While the soccer field might not seem like a place for a ninja, you can’t deny that darting around the field as ninja football player and pulling off various ninjutsu would be cool as hell.

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
Submission period is over!

Let's look at our candidates! Who will be the Master of this System?
  • Alex Kidd is ready to showcase that his Shellcore skills are as effective for kicking balls as they are for breaking boulders. Submitted by his manager and Rock Paper Scissors advisor, Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds
  • Neff has a hell of a charge on him and is ready to use his dark arts to influence his 'goals on target' potential. Submitted by his manager and dark familiar, osby osby
  • Mobo Bonanza is here to steal the ball (and treasures) off his opponents. Submitted by his manager and local smooth criminal Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario
  • Wonder Boy is ready to show how his curse can be turned into an immense strength of the pitch. Submitted by his manager and bad luck curing shaman, @Darkonedagger
  • Egle is eager to prove he can hammer home a victory as good as his famous brother. Taking a break from ruling Radaxian, he hopes to rule the stadium instead. Submitted by his manager and armour polishing squire, me, YoshiandToad YoshiandToad
  • Mary has revved her jet pack up and swapped her Quartet for a Septet. She's used to working in a team, and now will prove her worth on the football field! Submitted by her manager and fifth member of her Quartey, Speed Weed Speed Weed
  • Alis Landale has been practicing her skills in the Algo Star System and has made her way to Sega Superstars World Cup to face off with a whole new set of worthy adversaries. Submitted by her manager and back up musk cat, cashregister9 cashregister9
  • Joe Musashi is ready to use all his shinobi skills to overcome his football foes and successfully ninja a win in the 90th minute. Submitted by his manager and dry cleaner(white is hard to get blood stains out of, show some appreciation), OrpheusTelos OrpheusTelos
A solid line up in my opinion! Lots of the Master System's very best and brightest are gathered here for this latest signing!

Please vote for your top 3, with your own submission only allowed to be in third. As always, the deadline is around 24-ish hours.

---------------------
Job # 16 results!

Congratulations to osby osby on Opa-Opa's moveset. With that, Opa-Opa joins the starting roster. We'll take a brief break from our moveset and player submissions for a new job.

--------------------
Job #18: Submit a game mode.
This is quite a broad job, so I'll specify a little. Current modes are Free Match, which is your traditional vs mode and Tournament mode.

However, two modes alone is a little scant so let's get some other game modes in here!

This job also has a 24-ish hours deadline.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
1. Alex
2. Joe
3. Mobo

Mode submission: Super Many Balls

Get it? In this mode, there's a LOT of balls out at a time - ranging from just 5 to 15! Watch the scores rack up to insane percentages as balls ricochet off each other like a giant game of pool!

cashregister9

Smash Hero
1, Mary
2. Joe Musashi
3. Alex Kidd

Job 18

Hot Potato

The ball has been replaced with a ticking time bomb and in this free for all gamemode you need to pass this ball-bomb around before it explodes.

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
1. Alex Kidd - Obviously. Anyone who has followed Battle of Ages knows Alex Kidd is easily the Sega character closest to my heart. Plus if he makes it we get all three Sega mascots (that actually debuted in games) on the roster. That's pretty nifty.

2. Neff - Something about the king of the underworld using his dark powers to compete in a friendly competition is deeply amusing to me.

3. Mary - As much as I want to self vote and promote Egle a little more, Quartet is a rarely discussed Sega gem that really deserves more attention than it gets. Mary being the biggest face of the squad is a great pick.

Mode idea coming later.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Job #18: Challenge Mode

This mode would act as this game's mission menu. Each character would have a few conditions they have to win a match under, with varying difficulties. These can change from having fewer players than the opponent team or starting with a negative point total, to obstructive stage elements occurring more frequently or not having access to special moves.

Completing these challenges in a match would not only unlock content (if there are any unlockables) but will also act as the game's own achievement system.

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
Job #18: Team Poach Tournament

A regular tournament mode with a twist: Win and you steal your opponents team to add to your own, lose and be eliminated.

You start with 7 players as per the norm, but everyone has health bars which can be depleted through tackles, being hit by the ball, being hit by hazards, etc.

Knocking out an opponent is possible and leads to an easy victory due to having less players to oppose you but these health bars carry over with each player only healing a little bit between matches and much more whilst on the substitution bench.

The more you win, the more options you have, but losing will eliminate you immediately. Who do you bench and who do you play?

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
(Don't worry airConditioner airConditioner , I added your votes in too, you just got them in under the wire!)

BLOWS THE WHISTLE... IN 3D

Well, I've tuned up the Paddle Control, am wearing my SegaScope 3D Glasses and have a light phaser in each hand as it's time for us to welcome our Master System player of choice. Let's look at the results:

Job #17: Master System player
  • Alex Kidd: 20
  • Neff of the Underworld: 5
  • Mobo Bonanza: 3
  • Wonder Boy: 2
  • Prince Egle: 4
  • Mary: 11
  • Alis Landale: 3
  • Joe Musashi: 12
It's my great pleasure to announce our latest player signing to the squad; the rock-paper-scissors hero of Radaxian who can grow the size of his limbs to smash rocks and kick footballs, Alex Kidd!

Alex-football.png

Fun fact: A scissor kick is a type of acrobatic overhead kick which would likely fit Alex quite well given it's name. Not seen anything about a paper or rock kick yet but keep it in mind!

I can't hide my glee even if he's quite an obvious pick. There's my boy!
------------------------------

Job #18: Game Modes

Some great ideas for additional game modes! Let's take a look!

• Super Many Balls is both a Super Monkey Ball pun and a chaotic multiball game mode leading to insane scores and exhausted goalkeepers. Submitted by the super ballsy Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario
  • Hot Potato has the ball replaced with an explosive! Passing is key to survival with this game, as ball hogs will be punished and left a smouldering crater on the pitch! Submitted by our local Demoman, cashregister9 cashregister9
  • Challenge Mode is a mission based mode where players will be able to go on player specific missions, obtain unlockables and achievements, pushing you to your very best. Are you up for the challenge? Submitted by our own mission master, osby osby
  • Team Poach Tournament is a specific tournament set which has you playing dirty to knock out the opposing team and obtaining them for your own squad as you progress through the tournament. Just be wary that the HP bars of everyone involved carry over. Submitted by me, Sega's own physiotherapist YoshiandToad YoshiandToad
Please vote for your top two for this one, with your own submission only allowed in second place.

You have roughly 24 hours!

----------------------

Job #19: Submit a SG-1000 or Master System Stadium

Well we've got two brand new royal players in Princess Kurumi and (Prince) Alex Kidd so it's time to celebrate the consoles they came from just a little longer and select a stadium based on any title from either of these consoles libraries.

You have (roughly) 24 hours to get those stadiums in! Remember to include information on audience members, any particular stage hazards or gimmicks and of course the general aesthetic of the stadium itself!

See you next time sports fans!

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
  1. Hot Potato
  2. Many Balls
Resubbing Snail Maze
Sonic & Sega Superstars Soccer (North America)
Sega's Dream Team Football (Europe and South American)

The American one was chosen for alliteration's sake, while the European/South American one relies on Sega's non-Sonic creations being more popular in that territory. "Dream Team" was chosen because... well, what do you call a "team" of actors?

Stadium: Snail Maze (Master System)

This would be a retro, 8-bit stage. The only scenery other than the court is a giant SMS logo with "WELCOME TO THE" written above on both sides of the pitch-black room and lots of snails watching. The gimmick of this stage is pretty simple: walls appear around the stage to turn dribbling into a maze, you can kick the ball above a wall for some puzzling teamwork. The floor is dark blue with the exception of a giant, red Sega logo S illustrated on it. The walls are white with checkerboards on them like the Master System box arts.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
1. Poach
2. Challenge

Ghost House

This would be a simple stage rendered in 8-bit graphics, In the background you can see the gray walls of the ghost house and also the brick platforms along with ladders.

You can see bats flying throughout the whole stage. The Ghosts would appear throughout the audience and background.

Torgo the Bear

Smash Lord
NNID
u2outofcontrol
Switch FC
SW-1209-7008-3905
Stadium:
1646639663004.png

The Graveyard
"Rise from your grave!" Apparently, Zeus approves of all these weirdoes playing Soccer in his Centurion Champion's burial ground. But the zombies and wolves sure don't! Tombstones will rise from the ground around the field, and they'll release zombies if a player attacks them (or the ball hits them). These zombies slowly shuffle around the field, attacking players and intercepting shots and passes. They can be killed if you attack them. On slightly less common occasions, two-headed wolves may leap onto the field for a similar effect. But killing a wolf produces a power orb that temporarily strengthens your player's shots! This is, of course, accompanied by the crusty digital voice of Zeus himself calling out "Power Up!"

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514
1. Challenge Mode
2. Hot Potato

Job #19: Zaxxon
ARC_Zaxxon.png

That's right - a football stadium based on the hit SEGA isometric shooter, Zaxxon! The SEGA gang has somehow taken to the stars to get their fix of Ronaldinho SoccerTM! This stadium retains the aesthetic of the original, taking place in a blocky space fortress. There's a variety of hazards featured - gun turrets can pop up from the ground at any time to shoot at players. An electric barrier can show up periodically in the middle of the stage, and will shock anyone who comes close. Finally, the one and only Zaxxon robot will occasionally pop up in the field. It won't do anything for a while, and you can kick the ball at it to destroy it, but if enough time passes without anyone destroying it, it'll deploy the missile. And boy do you not want to see what happens when the missile is deployed

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
Job #18:
  1. Challenge
  2. Super Many Balls
Job #19: Toy Factory (Woody Pop)

Woody-Pop-double-balls.png

It might be better known for appearing on the Game Gear due to it's wider western release, but Woody Pop originated as a breaker style title on the Master System using the Japanese exclusive Paddle Control system. It was also the very last game released in the Sega MyCard range, making it the last game to use the unique credit card like sheet of plastic rather than a more traditional cartridge.

In it you play as the titular Woody Pop, the block of wood down there as he bounces balls to smash bricks and has tasked himself with breaking the maniacal machine and crazed toys within the factory, all whilst protecting...well, his goal actually. In a way Woody Pop is very much a goalkeeper in this game, blocking the balls from getting past him into the hole behind.

The Toy Factory is a wooden stadium, filled to the brim with tin soldiers and toy robots who will cheer and jeer from the crowd. Perhaps we could even have a few additional toy character cameos thrown into the audience amongst all those soldiers and robots...Tails Doll anyone? How about the obscure SEGA iDog?

Gimmicks for this stadium include destructible blocks that will pop up, making the ball richochet off upon shattering it. Each successful break will bolster your Superstar Meter slightly...but that's not all! Stadium specific power ups can be found within these blocks:
  1. 'Woody Pop' himself, who will stand behind the goalkeeper and block exactly one missed save from scoring. He disappears after saving it once, meaning a good striker can still score from Woody's deflect if they're in the right place.
  2. Fireball sets the football on fire. Hitting a block will burn any adjacent blocks too, adding additional Superstar meter to your team. Luckily doesn't burn our players!
  3. Shot will create a shockwave that breaks multiple blocks in a rapid motion. Think of it like you've just bombed the blocks and you'll rack up a huge chunk of meter all at once.
  4. Red Potion will cause the ball to increase in size. Scoring with this ball will count as two goals.
  5. Skull more of a power down. Whichever team member picks this up has their goal double in size making it easier for the opposition to score some goals.
All power ups end after a goal is scored however and the field will be reset.

----------------

4 hours remain to get your entries and votes in sports fans!

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Job #18:
  1. Challenge
  2. Super Many Balls
Job #19: Toy Factory (Woody Pop)

View attachment 346909

It might be better known for appearing on the Game Gear due to it's wider western release, but Woody Pop originated as a breaker style title on the Master System using the Japanese exclusive Paddle Control system. It was also the very last game released in the Sega MyCard range, making it the last game to use the unique credit card like sheet of plastic rather than a more traditional cartridge.

In it you play as the titular Woody Pop, the block of wood down there as he bounces balls to smash bricks and has tasked himself with breaking the maniacal machine and crazed toys within the factory, all whilst protecting...well, his goal actually. In a way Woody Pop is very much a goalkeeper in this game, blocking the balls from getting past him into the hole behind.

The Toy Factory is a wooden stadium, filled to the brim with tin soldiers and toy robots who will cheer and jeer from the crowd. Perhaps we could even have a few additional toy character cameos thrown into the audience amongst all those soldiers and robots...Tails Doll anyone? How about the obscure SEGA iDog?

Gimmicks for this stadium include destructible blocks that will pop up, making the ball richochet off upon shattering it. Each successful break will bolster your Superstar Meter slightly...but that's not all! Stadium specific power ups can be found within these blocks:
  1. 'Woody Pop' himself, who will stand behind the goalkeeper and block exactly one missed save from scoring. He disappears after saving it once, meaning a good striker can still score from Woody's deflect if they're in the right place.
  2. Fireball sets the football on fire. Hitting a block will burn any adjacent blocks too, adding additional Superstar meter to your team. Luckily doesn't burn our players!
  3. Shot will create a shockwave that breaks multiple blocks in a rapid motion. Think of it like you've just bombed the blocks and you'll rack up a huge chunk of meter all at once.
  4. Red Potion will cause the ball to increase in size. Scoring with this ball will count as two goals.
  5. Skull more of a power down. Whichever team member picks this up has their goal double in size making it easier for the opposition to score some goals.
All power ups end after a goal is scored however and the field will be reset.

----------------

4 hours remain to get your entries and votes in sports fans!
Sega made the iDog???

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
AND THAT. IS. TIME!

Let's start with Job #18! Game Modes!
  • Super Many Balls: 3
  • Hot Potato: 5
  • Challenge Mode: 11
  • Team Poach Tournament: 5
So it looks like we're getting a real challenge with our new mode. Plenty of unique missions ahead, some of which we'll be deciding on as we go on!

--------------------------

Job #19: Master System/SG-1000 Stadiums

Perhaps I should have just made this Master System Stadiums as the poor SG-1000 didn't get any stadiums. Whoops! It's not the prettiest console graphically, so maybe it's understandable.

Anyway, here are our new location options!
  • Snail Maze is a grand gastropod gallery set in a lit up labryinth that will have you master mazes to get to the goals. Submitted by Snail Maze's Minotaur, Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario
  • Ghost House is a spooky haunted stadium that features ghosts, vampire bats, ladders and most likely a vampire or two. Submitted by Mick's vampire slaying partner, cashregister9 cashregister9
  • The Graveyard will has some unexpected guests you'll have to deal with. In his excitement it seems Zeus has risen far too many players on the field...you may need to take a few of them out to clear the field! Grab the two headed wolves power ups to power up your shots. Submitted by one of Zeus' many illegitimate children, Torgo the Bear Torgo the Bear
  • Zaxxon is a Master System classic, and taking place up in a deadly space fortress, players will need to avoid gun turrets, being electrocuted and a robot that's packing some serious heat! Better take it down fast otherwise the only thing shooting across the field will be your charred remains! Submitted by Rocket Scientist, Speed Weed Speed Weed
  • Toy Factory is an enchanted toy workshop that has become corrupted. The toys have come to life, and blocks are all over the place. Breaking them will reveal useful power ups to super charge your Superstar meter. Woody Pop may even appear to block a goal for you if you're lucky. Submitted by an inanimate lump of wood, me, YoshiandToad YoshiandToad
Please vote for your top 3, with your own submission no higher than third.

You have 24 hours to get those votes in!

--------------------------------

Job #20: Princess Kurumi moveset

Princess Kurumi is in need of some special moves and her stats distributed. Please refer to the opening post for references on how to submit a moveset.

You have 48 Hours to get some sort of moveset in for Kurumi less she becomes an unlockable character!

That's all for now Sports fans! See you in 24 hours for a new job!

Top Bottom