• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashBoards creates - Project X Zone 3: Fractured Bloodlines (Current Job: Chapter 1)

The fate of Reiji and Xiaomu

• Cut them

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Keep them, but not as the main protagonists

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Keep them as the main protagonists

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
I wanted to bump the thread, so for the moment here is my idea for the moveset for Dan Hibiki and Yuri Sakazaki. (Sorry for the lack of images but it became hard to find good gifs for most moves, specially from Yuri, so most techniques or have a linked video or just don't have anything).

Move List
InputAttack
NoneEnyoku & Gado Shokoken
[Attack Type: Physical/Arcane]

Yuri and Dan does a combo at unison, Yuri ends with her iconic butt attack Enyoku and at the same time Dan rolls and attacks from the other side with his Gado Shokoken, using his iconic taunt after hit.
LeftHyakuretsu Binta & Saikyo Tenjinsai
[Attack Type: Physical]

Yuri runs against the opponents attacking them with lots of slaps, the last one hits very hard so Dan intercepts the opponent, grabbing him and attacking with a karate chop called.
RightYuri Super Slash & Dankukyaku

Yuri does a small combo using mostly kicks ending with a powerful kick called Yuri Super Slash, when the attack bounces Dan runs against the foes performing a series of flying kicks.
UpDouble Yuri Chou Upper & Koryouken

Yuri does a uppercut followed by Dan's own uppercut that finally connects by a second uppercut from Yuri.
DownYuri Super Spin Kick & Funjinken
[Effect: Stun]

Yuri attacks with her parody version of the Ansatsuken-users' Tatsumaki called Yuri Super Kickin the last kick Dan use the Saikyo Jawbreaker and finish with a parody of the Mishima's Electric Wind God Fist Funjinken.
SpecialHaoh Sho Ko Ken & Kyukyoku Tenchi Gado Zuki
ezgif-4-9d6108f515.gif
ezgif-4-b2281eacf8.gif

Dan starts a combo that parodies Ryo's Renbuken, Yuri continues the attack with her Hien Hou'ou Kyaku where she deals a lot of kicks against the foes. After the last blow hits and launch the opponents against Dan he gives a powerful blow that breaks his hand called Kyukyoku Tenchi Gado Zuki. When the attack hits the opponents get stunned, giving Yuri enough time to charge her Haoh Sho Ko Ken to finish the attack.
MultiRyuuko Ranbu & Otoko Michi

Yuri and Dan prepares themselves to make a big combo, using at the same time her Ryuuko Ranbu and his Shisso Buraiken respectively. Yuri deals a final blow sending the opponents to Dan, he grabs them just to explode using his ultimate technique, the Otoko Michi.
SupportDanretsuken & Raioh Ken
[Effect: Down]

Dan appears using his Danretsuken, finish the attack with a Koryouken. Then Yuri appears of the other side of the screen, jumping using Houyoku and then using her Raioh Ken.

Skill List

SkillSPTargetEffectDescription
Kyougenryu Karate, Yuri Style!!!70SelfAll stats increase 10%Yuri learned her own style of the Kyokugenryu Karate, she still being quite novice in comparison to other practicioners but its strong enough to be a worthy opponent.
Saikyo-style Karate50SelfCombo XP Recovered:
↑ 65%
Dan is proud of his style and he will always show his abilities to all the ones he meets.
Saiha40SelfPhysical/Arcane Attack: ↑ 20%Saiha is one of Yuri's trademark moves, where she creates a ball of energy in his hand.
Saikyo Defense40SelfDEFENSE: ↑ 30%One of the techniques of the Saikyo style, being a block technique.

Music
CharacterMusic
Dan HibikiA new arrangement of Theme of Dan, which would accompany him both in the overworld and in battle
Yuri SakazakiA new arrangement of Diet, which would accompany her both in the oveworld and in battle
Credits to Mr. Robotto for the template.

Last edited:

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
I was thinking to suggest if someone can claim the thread considering what air said but its cool than someone did it before me so I don't need to worry about how much of a jerkass I will look asking for that, anyway for a prompt, I guess the best way to revive the interest in a thread is submittinh new characters so my prompt idea is "Submit a new pair". Blatant but effective.

Last edited:

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
I was thinking to suggest if someone can claim the thread considering what air said but its cool than someone did it before me so I don't need to worry about how much of a jerkass I will look asking for that, anyway for a prompt, I guess the best way to revive the interest in a thread is submittinh new characters so my prompt idea is "Submit a new pair". Blatant but effective.
Actually, simply saying “a new pair” doesn’t really specify anything.

Perkilator

Smash Legend
I think that's the point. A more open job to get things (re) started
Alright, fair.

In that case, we'll make that the next job:
Submit a new pair

This can be any two characters, even cross-company. Just FYI, though; if you do submit a cross-company pair, the following combinations can't be used:
  • SEGA x Capcom​
  • Capcom x SNK​
In the meantime, here’s the voting circle:
Vote for your top 2, with your own submission in 2nd. For me:
  1. Not a main character
  2. Fire Emblem pair

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
  1. Veteran
  2. FE pair
New Pair:
1655055913078.png

• Name: K' and Kula Diamond (SNK)
  • Origin:
    • K': The King of Fighters '99 (1999)
    • Kula Diamond: The King of Fighters 2000 (2000)
  • Reason: 100% bias choice, I love the two of them and I think they fit very well.
  • Music:

D

Deleted member

1. Not main
2. Mine
I'm not interested in series specific rounds

I'll submit something later

D

Deleted member

Resident_Evil_Revelations_2_Claire_Redfield_render_01_alpha.png
Moira_Burton_Render_2_Profile.png

Claire Redfield and Moira Burton
Resident Evil kind of has to be here and I think this would be a fun pick. Claire has never been in a PXZ before and Revelations 2 is a really werid but interesting title to pull from.

Last edited by a moderator:

Perkilator

Smash Legend
Not a main character​
4​
Fire Emblem​
2​
New character from a veteran franchise​
3​
And the next prompt will be...

Submit someone who is not a main character

In the meantime:

Vote for yout top 3, with your own submission in 2nd or 3rd. My vote goes to:
  1. K' and Kula
  2. Chris and Sheva
  3. Claire and Moira

Perkilator

Smash Legend
Quoting an old post of mine:
View attachment 348424View attachment 348425View attachment 348426
  • Name: Edelgard & Dimitri (Pair); Claude (Solo)
  • Origin: Fire Emblem: Three Houses (2019)
  • What they're based on: Their pre-timeskip design
  • Reason: I know the former two were already submitted, but I went with the pre-timeskip versions because I figured they’d be more recognizable.
  • Music:

D

Deleted member

1. K' and Kula
  2. Claire and Moira
  3. Chris and Sheva
I'll ttry and submit something later

Perkilator

Smash Legend
I'm not planning in submitting anything. Sorry
Oh, okay. In that case:
  1. Edelgard, Dimitri & Claude ( Perkilator Perkilator )
  2. Lady & Ada Wong ( Infinity Sorcerer Infinity Sorcerer )
  3. Paul Phoenix & Marshall Law ( Champion of Hyrule Champion of Hyrule )
Vote for your top 3 with your own submission in 2nd or 3rd. As for the current vote:
K' & Kula Diamond​
11​
Chris & Sheva​
5​
Claire & Moira​
8​
The winners of this round are K' and Kula Diamond!

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Oh, okay. In that case:
  1. Edelgard, Dimitri & Claude ( Perkilator Perkilator )
  2. Lady & Ada Wong ( Infinity Sorcerer Infinity Sorcerer )
  3. Paul Phoenix & Marshall Law ( Champion of Hyrule Champion of Hyrule )
Vote for your top 3 with your own submission in 2nd or 3rd. As for the current vote:
K' & Kula Diamond​
11​
Chris & Sheva​
5​
Claire & Moira​
8​
The winners of this round are K' and Kula Diamond!
Btw 2 questions:
  • How you would list the characters since you can't edit the first post?
  • Movesets would have their own jobs or it's possible to do a moveset at any moment?

Last edited:

Perkilator

Smash Legend
Btw 2 questions:
  • How you would list the characters since you can't edit the first post?
  • Movesets would have their own jobs or it's possible to do a moveset at any moment?
  1. We have a timeline right here, although only the original owner and the people they share it with (in this case, me) are able to edit it
  2. Movesets can be done at any time.

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Alright, since I have the time and I will probably not have it in the near future I will do the K' and Kula movesets right now.
K' & Kula Diamond Moveset
This time for do a mini-introduction, appearence-wise I think their best appearence are the ones from KOF XIII, are mostly similar to their original incarnations with few changes (like Kula's back inscription in her jacket that changes from Pussycat to Coeur de Diamant or K' wearing his sunglasses in the battle), but in terms of moveset I used all their incarnations since I think sticking on just KOF XIII or just the NEST Saga would be weird and wouldn't allow to use all their potential (and because since I main both of them in any game where they are it's easier to me do that instead of decide which version of them use).
Move List
InputAttack
None
Ein Trigger & Counter Shell
[Attack Type: Arcane]
K' starts using his Ein Trigger - Second Shoot, launching a flaming projectile that if miss is reflect by Kula's Counter Shell that launch the projectile once again but this time being a ice projectile.
Left
Narrow Spike & Diamond Breath
Kula freeze the opponent and K' follows with a heavy kick, continuating with a flying one while exclaiming "Sharaa!!" and finishing with a slide kick, Kula attacks using her special move Diamond Breath freezing the oponent.
Right
Second Whip & Ray Spin
[Effect: Down]
1655395213732.png
Kula does a series of spinning kicks that ends with a slide, K' intercepts the opponent after she does the final hit sweeping his hand downwards leaving a trail of fire.
Up
Double Crow Bites
[Effect: Critical+]
Both K' and Kula does their versions of Crow Bites at the same time making a cross attack, K' finish a bit later than Kula and ends the attack with a kick that sends the opponent to the ground.
Down
Air Trigger & Diamond Shoot
K' and Kula jumps and attacks with a projectile of their respective element that they kick diagonal downwards.
Special
Chain Drive & Frozen Arena
[Effect: Down + Block Crush]
K' launch his glasses to the opponent and when it hits him he quickly teleports to the opponent stunning him with a elbow attack and putting his glasses once again, then K' starts to do a violent flurry of flaming punches and kicks while screaming "Owari Da. Ora, ora, ora! Dou****a? Haa!?" followed by a double Crow Bites and a stun punch, then he suddenly fades back when Kula appears and attacks with a powerful slide that creates big columns of ice behind her, when the opponent is freezed K' appears once again destroying the ice with a flaming punch sending the opponent flying finishing with a punch to the ground creating a pillar of fire while exclaiming "Nigena. Kokode owarasete yaru yo...".
Multi
Crimson Star Road & Neo Freeze Execution
K' starts to walk meanwhile Kula appears doing a graceful slide, then K' fades to a shadow dashing forwards to the enemies traspassing them, after that he does a thumbs down pose with all the enemies exploding just for Kula creates pillars of ice that freeze all the stage and the enemies within, yelling "Mou... Kirai!" with the ice breaking after.
Support
Double One Inch Punch
K' appears and punch the opponent meanwhile Kula appears from the other side and attacks with a kick, followed by an elbow attack and use her frozen hair, finally both use the technique One Inch Punch at the same time.

Skill List

SkillSPTargetEffectDescription
A Beast Of Prey50SelfATTACK: ↑ 40%K' fighting style inspired by martial arts movies alongside his genetic modifications makes him a very dangerous opponent.
Coeur de Diamant50SelfDEFENSE: ↑ 40%Kula's ice abilities are a great method of defense, allowing her even reflect the enemy's projectiles.
Blackout30SelfMOVE: ↑ 15%One of K's abilities that lets him phase trought the opponents.
Subproducts of NESTS70AllCRITICAL: ↑ 50%K' and Kula Diamond where created by the criminal syndicate of NESTS, now they are free of their control but their lifes where marked by their actions.

Music
I changed Kula's theme from the submission to fit more with K's theme.
CharacterMusic
K'A new arrangement of KD-0079+, which would accompany him both in the overworld and in battle
Kula DiamondA new arrangement of Diamond Dust, which would accompany her both in the oveworld and in battle
BothA new arrangement of KDD-0075, it's a bonus track that can be replaced by either KD-0079+ or Diamond Dust.

Last edited:

Perkilator

Smash Legend
Edelgard, Dimitri & Claude​
5​
Lady & Ada​
5​
Paul & Law​
8​
And the winners are Paul Phoenix & Marshall Law!
Now we're going to do something kind of different:
Submit a Solo game mode

Basically, a side mode that's exclusively single player to balance out the PvP mode.

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Solo Mode: The Abyss

Basically a Survival mode where you can use all pairs and solos but if they die you can't use them for the rest of the run, is an endless mode that only ends when all your avalaible characters dies.

Perkilator

Smash Legend
And Abyss mode wins!

Job #50: A Pair and Solo from each company + Mixed pair
We're on Job 50 now, so I figured we should do something special for it. For the mixed pair, the only catch is that the following combinations have alreadt been taken:
  • SEGA x Capcom​
  • Capcom x SNK​
The available combinations are:
  1. Namco x Capcom
  2. Namco x SEGA
  3. Namco x SNK
  4. Namco x Nintendo
  5. SEGA x SNK
  6. SEGA x Nintendo
  7. SNK x Nintendo
  8. Nintendo x Capcom
The title probably has you taken aback, so here's an example via my submission:
Cassandra.png Yoshimitsu.png
  • Name: Cassandra Alexandra & Yoshimitsu
  • Origin:
    • Cassandra: Soul Edge (1995); appears only in Sophitia's Egde Master ending
    • Yoshimitsu: Tekken (1994)
  • What they're based on:
    • Cassandra: Soul Calibur II (2002)
    • Yoshimitsu: Tekken 6 (1996)
  • Reason: The name Yoshimitsu also belongs to the ancestor of the Tekken incarnation, so I figured it would be a hoot to pair Tekken Yoshimitsu with someone from the time of Soul Calibur Yoshimitsu.
  • Music:
RichardMillerRender.png

• Name: Richard Miller
  • Origin: Time Crisis (1995)
  • What they're based on: Time Crisis (1995)
  • Reason: I always thought it was kinda sad that Time Crisis never really got anything in the previous games (not even Namco x Capcom), so I was aiming to have the series finally hit its PxZ stride in Fractured Bloodlines (credit to dezeray112 dezeray112 for the idea)
  • Music: 2nd Theme from Time Crisis
Axel Stone.png Blaze Fielding.png
  • Name: Axel Stone & Blaze Fielding
  • Origin: Streets of Rage (1991)
  • What they're based on: Streets of Rage 4 (2020)
  • Reason: Axel appeared in PxZ2 as a Solo Unit, so I thought it appropriate to promote him to a Pair Unit with Blaze.
  • Music:
Job #33: Dr. Eggman (Sonic the Hedgehog)
View attachment 347571

• Name: Dr. Eggman
  • Origin: Sonic the Hedgehog (1991)
  • What game they're based on: His design from Sonic Adventure onwards
  • Reason: Not only is he one of the most well-known video game villains ever, but I also figured he was a good compromise between human and scrimblo for a Sonic character.
  • Music: Theme of Dr. Eggman - Sonic Adventure
View attachment 354641View attachment 354639
  • Name: Chris Redfield & Sheva Alomar
  • Origin: Resident Evil
  • What they're based on: Resident Evil 5 (2009)
  • Reason: Since Wesker is in the game as an antagonist, I figured to submit Chris and Sheva since Wesker is also based on RE5.
  • Music:
Chun-Li.png
  • Name: Chun-LI
  • Origin: Street Fighter II: The World Warrior (1991)
  • Reason: Chun-Li is a staple of Street Fighter-related crossovers; not much explanation needed here.
  • Music: Chun-Li's Theme
Job #15: Kyo & Iori (Pair Unit)
View attachment 345069View attachment 345068
  • Name: Kyo Kusanagi & Iori Yagami
  • Origin:
    • Kyo: King of Fighters '94 (1994)
    • Iori: King of Fighters '95 (1995)
  • What game they're based on: King of Fighters XV (2022)
  • Company: SNK
  • Reason: Although they're both rivals, they have been forced into teeth-clenched teamwork on a few occasions. As two of the faces of the KOF series, they make sense to form into a Pair Unit.
  • Music:
Chara02.png

• Name: Nakoruru
  • Origin: Samurai Shodown (1993)
  • What she's based on: Samurai Shodown (2019)
  • Company: SNK
  • Reason: Much like a fellow mascot Terry Bogard, Nakoruru is one of SNK's most iconic and recognizable characters, she appeared in many other games such as The King of Fighters XIV, the Capcom vs. SNK series and Super Smash Bros. Ultimate as a Mii costume (credit goes to tonygameman tonygameman for the idea)
  • Music: Banquet of Nature
View attachment 348424View attachment 348425View attachment 348426
  • Name: Edelgard & Dimitri (Pair); Claude (Solo)
  • Origin: Fire Emblem: Three Houses (2019)
  • What they're based on: Their pre-timeskip design
  • Reason: I know the former two were already submitted, but I went with the pre-timeskip versions because I figured they’d be more recognizable.
  • Music:
Pit_SSBU.png Valkyrie.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom