• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards Creates: Cartoon Villainous(Currently Working On: The Base Set)

Qwerty UIOP

Smash Lord
Voting Time is Over!

Tai Lung(Kung-Fu Panda) - 12 votes
Fairy Godmother(Shrek) - 4 votes
Wile E. Coyote(Lonney Tunes) - 14 votes
Other Mother(Coraline) - 6 votes

Our newest villain is Wile E. Coyote! Congrats to KneeOfJustice99!

Job 12: Submit a quote for Wile E. Coyote - Now at first, this might seem difficult because usually the only words spoken in the Wile E. Coyote & Roadrunner are "Beep-Beep". But there are some times where Wile E. Coyote has talked.

Job 13: Submit an Objective for Wile E. Coyote

Reminder: Suggestions for Megatron's Allies will remain open until Tomorrow!

MartianSnake

Smash Journeyman
Job 12: Instead of a direct quote, I'll be submitting one of the "Latin names" that has been applied to him: "Carnivourus Vulgaris"

I hope this is OK.

Job 13: This submission comes with the concept that a Road Runner card would have some sort of mechanic that puts it in constant movement throughout the board.

"Stop Road Runner in his tracks, then defeat him."

Qwerty UIOP

Smash Lord
Job 12: "Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Wile E. Coyote, Genius."

Job 13: Defeat Road Runner with one type of every item in your Deck
Now, Road Runner is a difficult character to defeat. First of all, he will always be one space ahead of your Mover, being literally one step ahead of you. Road Runner has to be in the location of an item for damage to be dealt to him. Which leads to my second of all, Road Runner can only be defeated when he gets damaged by one copy of every item in his deck. To keep track, there are tokens representing each type of Item card in your deck.

Qwerty UIOP

Smash Lord
OK, Suggestions for three Jobs is done! Only MartianSnake MartianSnake and me added suggestions for them so the voting system this time is going to be different.

MartianSnake's Suggestions:
Ally submissions:

Thundercracker - No additional ability. (Costs 1 power, has 2 strength) (2 copies)

Skywarp - Activate: Move a Hero card to an adjacent location. (Costs 1 power, has 2 strength) (2 copies)

Soundwave - Heroes on this card's location get -1 Strength. Activate: If this card defeats a hero, gain 1 Energon. (costs 2 power, has 3 strength)

Shockwave - This card can only be played on Cybertron. If this card defeats a hero, gain 1 Energon. (costs 2 power, has 4 strength).

Starscream - This card MUST be played if drawn and MUST attack a hero if one is at it's location.

If Megatron is at its location, flip a coin. If Heads, draw from the Villain Deck. If Tails, draw from the Fate Deck. If this card defeats a hero, lose 2 Energon. (Costs 0 power, has 4 strength)

Please tell me if you think any of these are awful or unbalanced. Especially with starscream.
Job 12: Instead of a direct quote, I'll be submitting one of the "Latin names" that has been applied to him: "Carnivourus Vulgaris"

I hope this is OK.

Job 13: This submission comes with the concept that a Road Runner card would have some sort of mechanic that puts it in constant movement throughout the board.

"Stop Road Runner in his tracks, then defeat him."
My Suggestions:
Here's my idea for Allies for Megatron

I also noticed that my and MartianSnake MartianSnake 's list of allies are the same except I have an extra ally.

Megatron has a total of 6 Allies
Rumor: Leader Astrotrain coming to Siege - Transformers

Astrotrain
# of Copies: 1

Ability:

When Astrotrain is played, Move an Ally to a location where there is none

Shockwave

Ability:

When Shockwave is played, defeat every Hero in his Location

Skywarp

Ability:

When a Hero is defeated in Skywarp’s Location, trade 2 Power to gain 2 Energon

Soundwave

Ability:

Gain 1 Energon for each Item in Soundwave’s Location

Starscream

Ability:

Gain 1 Energon for each villain in your Realm and Lose 1 Energon for each Hero in your Realm
Thundercracker (G1)/Generation 1 cartoon continuity - Transformers Wiki

Thundercracker

Ability:

This location gains a “Vanquish” Action
Job 12: "Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Wile E. Coyote, Genius."

Job 13: Defeat Road Runner with one type of every item in your Deck
Now, Road Runner is a difficult character to defeat. First of all, he will always be one space ahead of your Mover, being literally one step ahead of you. Road Runner has to be in the location of an item for damage to be dealt to him. Which leads to my second of all, Road Runner can only be defeated when he gets damaged by one copy of every item in his deck. To keep track, there are tokens representing each type of Item card in your deck.
When voting for these, put MS or QU next to "Megatron's Allies", "Wile E. Coyote's Quote" and "Wile E. Coyote's Objective" to vote for either MartianSnake or Me respectively. And you can't self-vote.

Qwerty UIOP

Smash Lord
Megatron's Allies - MS(The only thing I would change is have is usually Ally cards representing singular villains, there is only 1 copy of them, so we'll change the amount of copies for each of them to 1. Other than that, it's fine.)
Wile E. Coyote's Quote - MS
Wile E. Coyote's Objective - MS

Qwerty UIOP

Smash Lord
Voting Time is Over!

My choice for Megatron's Allies and MartianSnake's suggestion for Wile E. Coyote's Quote and Objective have been chosen.

Now I just wanted to let you know that this thread will be on hiatus for a little bit because I'm going on Spring Break Vacation. I and the thread will be back on March 24th.

Last edited:

Qwerty UIOP

Smash Lord
I'm back meaning it's time for new jobs!

Job 14: Submit items for Megatron's villain deck. This job will be done on Wednesday.

Job 15: Submit 4 locations for Wile E. Coyote's realm.

MartianSnake

Smash Journeyman
I'll have to submit Megatron items later, but for now here's my Location Submissions:

1. Wile E's Den
2. Desert
3. Highway
4. Tunnel

Qwerty UIOP

Smash Lord
Items:
Item:​
Description:​

Energon Mace​

Ability:

Pay 1 Energon if you defeat a Hero with an Ally that has Energon Mace attached​

Fusion Cannon​

Ability:

Defeat an Ally. If there are no Allies in Play, discard one card your the Fate Deck​

Laserbeak​

Ability:

Earn 1 Energon for each hero defeated adjacent to Laserbeak’s location.​

Ravage​

Ability:

The Ally that Ravage is attached to gains +1 Strength.​
Reflector (PE-11 Scouting Force X ...

Reflector​
# of Copies: 3

Ability:

Look at the top three cards in your deck. Pick one then put the rest back in any order.​

Last edited:

Qwerty UIOP

Smash Lord
Submission time is over!
I'll have to submit Megatron items later, but for now here's my Location Submissions:

1. Wile E's Den
2. Desert
3. Highway
4. Tunnel
My submissions will be
  1. Desert
  2. Super Genius Lab
  3. Train
  4. ACME Factory
Idea for Wile E. Coyote's Realm:
Looney Tunes characters ...

Wile E’s Cave​
Background of Coyote and Road Runner | Animation background, Cartoon  background, Animation

Desert Road​
Background of Coyote and Road Runner ...

Valley​
Maurice Noble, Animation Background ...

Gulch​
Vote for your 2 choices for locations with your vote not in first.

Reminder that submissions for Megatron's Item Deck are still open!

Qwerty UIOP

Smash Lord
Voting time is over!

MartainSnake's Locations - 5 votes
W3's Locations - 3 votes
My Locations - 1 vote

That means that MartianSnake MartianSnake 's Locations(Wile E's Den, Desert, Highway and Tunnel) will be Wile E's locations.

Job 16: Submit a villain who has many animated iterations.
Sometimes when a franchise is very popular, it leads to reboots, new shows, etc. For this job, submit a villain who has multiple different appearances in other animated versions of their franchise. Also...

Job 17: Submit an iteration of said character. Make sure when you submit your villain, include the iteration of the character you want to submit.

Reminder that suggestions for Megatron's Items for his villain deck are still open and will close tomorrow!

Qwerty UIOP

Smash Lord
Job 16: Shredder (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)

View attachment 387025

Shredder is the main villain of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, his real name is Oroku Saki and he the leader of the foot clan

Shredder have a lot of iterations on the cartoons,video games and comics
Just letting you know that each submission has to have an iteration of the character in mind and whatever version you pick has to come from an animated iteration of the franchise your villain comes from.

darkvortex

Smash Lord
I really wanted to go with Dastardly and Mutley but we just went with a classic WB character who's plans always fail so I felt I would hold off.

MotoJojo.png

Mojo Jojo (Powerpuff Girls. Original run)

CN deserves some rep in our roster and I felt PPG was one of the best places to go for a villain. This monkey is their main for and has mind control powers. There's a ton of cool stuff we could do and other characters we could include in his deck.

Last edited:

MartianSnake

Smash Journeyman
Villain Submission:
vvbrqdy09lib1.jpg

Dr. Claw (Inspector Gadget)
An iconic villain with a lot of incarnations, I'd go for the original incarnation here.

I think he'd be a great choice, if only because it's hard to name another villain who's so iconic while barely having a full design.

Qwerty UIOP

Smash Lord
Submission time is over! Now I want to bring up something. AlteredBeast suggested the comics version of Gargamel. I feel like since the Kingdom Hearts but with Non-Disney Animation included comics, I should too. So as a reminder for future jobs, comic characters can be submitted! Now, back to voting...
Vote for your Top 3 with your submission not in first.

Also...

Submissions for Megatron's Villain Deck Items are closed! Since I was the only one who submitted items, my items will be chosen!

I'll wait till our 3rd villain is chosen to open up the next Megatron deck job.

Last edited:

MartianSnake

Smash Journeyman
1. Gargamel
2. Mojo Jojo
3. Shredder

Personally, I feel it'd be weird to have joker in a set where he's not the Boxart character, he's too iconic for that. I also believe having multiple 80s characters based on toys in one set would be too much, sorry skeletor.

Qwerty UIOP

Smash Lord
Voting Time is Over!

• Shredder - 7 votes
  • Skeletor - 6 votes
  • The Joker - 5 votes
  • Gargamel - 5 votes
  • Mojo Jojo - 7 votes
  • Dr. Claw - 0 votes
It seems that Shredder and Mojo Jojo are tied for first. Subtracting my vote for Shredder, that means that Mojo Jojo is our third villain! Congrats to darkvortex darkvortex !

Job 18: Submit an Objective for Mojo Jojo.

Job 19: Submit Effects for Megatron's Villain Deck. This job ends on Saturday.

Qwerty UIOP

Smash Lord
Megatron's Effects:
Effect:​
Description:​
TFArchive - Transformers Cartoons

Gun Form​
# of Copies: 3

Ability:

All Heroes in your Location lose 2 strength​

Transform and Rise Up!​
# of Copies: 2

Ability:

Go through your deck until you reach an Ally then play that Ally. Put the cards before it in the bottom of the deck.​

Warmonger​
# of Copies: 2

Ability:

Move an Ally to any Location​

Last edited:

Qwerty UIOP

Smash Lord
My choice for Mojo's objective is submitted.

Job 20: Submit a quote for Mojo Jojo

Megatron Villain Deck Effects job will be open until tomorrow!

Top Bottom