• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards Creates: Bloons Blowout (Bloons franchise platform fighter): DEVELOPMENT OFFICIALLY COMPLETE, PLEASE NO MORE REPLIES UNLESS NECESSARY

PopCultureCorn

Pop Culture Enthusiast and Beginner Animator
NNID
PopCultureCorn
Alright, so my Pat Fusty moveset will make the cut as everyone seemed to really like it, but now it's time to vote for Pat's alts! Like before, your #1 submission getting 5 points, your #2 pick getting 4 points, your #3 pick getting 3 points, and so on and so forth, with the top 3 making the cut! For bonus points, please add the reason why you put that particular alt in that place! The only rule I have with this is don't make your own submission your #1 pick please. Also, here are the results for the Beekeeper Pro alts!

• Bee Costume: 16
  • Beekeeper Suit: 24
  • Red shirt: 6
  • Black Bear: 19
  • Smokey Ranger: 19
  • Paddington: 18
  • Lumberjack: 7
  • Bottle bear: 18
  • Toy: 8

So using RNG to boil down the results for the third place, I have declared our Beekeeper Pro alts will be Beekeeper Suit, Black Bear, Smokey Ranger and Bottle Bear! So congrats to EVERYONE who submitted an alt for this pro bear!

Job #208: Submit a "moveset" and animations for Gravelord Lych!

Job #209:
Submit a stage layout for Crypt Keeper! (the non-boss version of the stage), as well as the music to play on that stage!

My submissions and votes:

1. Fusty the Snowman (Technically a self-vote, but It's an official alt to begin with, so it has to be there one way or another, plus, it's one of my favorite hero skins)
  2. Silverback Gorilla (Would look really cool)
  3. Mexican Wrestler (Fits Pat so well on a contextual level)
  4. Ape Out (just would look cool, and yes, it would have to be a legally distinct expy)
  5. Slaking (Not my most wanted, but would look really cool, and yes, it would have to be a legally distinct expy)
I just have music for the stage at the moment, I will submit to the others later!
EDIT: For the stage layout for Crypt Keeper, why not make it like Royal Woods Cemetery from NASB? One stage hazard Idea I had in mind are statues and gravestones falling over and dealing damage and knockback.
latest_20.png

Last edited:

FazDude

Smash Master
Pat Alts (the fact that they are exactly the same as pcc's is a coincidence)
  1. Fusty the Snowman (an official skin should probably take top priority)
  2. Silverback Gorilla (lol funny harambe)
  3. Mexican Wrestler (pretty fitting for pat's archetype)
  4. Ape Out (fairly minimalistic, but i like seeing some indie game references)
  5. Slaking
Graveyard Lych Moveset/Animations
  • Attacks
    • The Graveyard Lych raises several undead Bloons from the ground, which deal damage upon contact.
    • The Graveyard Lych fires out bone boomerangs.
    • The Graveyard Lych sets part of the stage on fire, making it hazardous to touch.
    • The Graveyard Lych emits a cloud of dark mist, which begins to fly around the stage. While in the mist, players take continuous damage and are slowed down.
  • Entrance Animation
    • A large tomb is seen on-screen, bursting open to release the Graveyard Lych!
  • Defeat Animation
    • The Graveyard Lych begins leaking and popping, with several Bloon-like ghosts flying out of it to enter the afterlife.
Crypt Keeper Music

Last edited:

PopCultureCorn

NNID
PopCultureCorn
Well, this was most certainly awkward, but all submissions from the previous two jobs will make it in as well as the Fusty the Snowman, Silverback Gorilla, and Mexican Wrestler alts for Pat are the winners everyone had envisioned. So anyways, moving on....

Job #206: Design a moveset for Monkey Village! Funny thing was it did not gain any form of attack until the final upgrade of its first upgrade path! (High Energy Beacon in BTD5, Primary Expertise in BTD6)

Job #207: Submit some alternate costumes & colors for Monkey Village while you're at it. Bonus points if you can come up with 3 alternate costumes and/or colors! Original costume ideas are ok too!

Baysha

Smash Ace
Wait... When did Monkey Village win? It lost the only round it was submitted in to my knowledge. I searched it up and I don't think I missed it being resubmitted or anything.

PopCultureCorn

NNID
PopCultureCorn
Wait... When did Monkey Village win? It lost the only round it was submitted in to my knowledge. I searched it up and I don't think I missed it being resubmitted or anything.
It won a previous tower vote, thought it tied with another tower, I had to resort to RNG to declare it as the winner

Last edited:

FazDude

Smash Master
Okay... Monkey Village... hmmm...

I'm going to be honest, I don't really see myself making a moveset without making some drastic liberties, so that's exactly what I'm going to do. While the Monkey Village itself is a regular ol' hut, it is home to a small legion of smaller Dart Monkeys, using their BTD5 design to differentiate them from the playable Dart Monkey. Keep this in mind as we go through the moveset.
  • Neutral Special: Mini Monkey
    • A small Dart Monkey runs out of the hut, being a weak, yet quick projectile which moves across the ground.
    • Upgrades increase the Dart Monkey's size and power.
  • Up Special: Moving Day
    • The Monkey Village spews fire from its bottom as it rockets into the air before crashing down, similarly to the Super Dedede Jump.
    • Upgrades increase the jump's range and the crash's power.
  • Down Special: Jungle Drums
    • A group of Mini Monkeys start playing bongos around the hut. This charges a meter which increases the Monkey Village's speed and boosts its frame data as long as it has some degree of charge.
    • Upgrades increase the meter's charge speed and increases the time it takes to drain.
  • Super Move: Monkey Madness
    • A bunch of Mini Monkeys burst out of the hut, acting as smaller, weaker CPU versions of the Dart Monkey who can't upgrade their attacks. They can be KO'd, and will despawn on their own after some time.

As for alts...
  • Monkey School
  • Monkey Skyscraper
  • Monkey House (just a regular ol' house)

PopCultureCorn

NNID
PopCultureCorn
I think Fazdude's Monkey Village is quite creative with its recruit-and-horde style gameplay and the fact that it's a moving house to many tiny Dart Monkeys!

I have alts tho

1662251857806.png
1662251919583.png

I WAS going to include a Teepee, but I was afraid that might be racially offensive and insensitive, so that was a no-go for me

Last edited:

PopCultureCorn

NNID
PopCultureCorn
Alright, sorry that I'm kinda late on this, but Fazdude's Monkey Village moveset will make the cut, and now it's time to vote for the Monkey Village alts! Like before, your #1 submission getting 6 points, your #2 pick getting 5 points, your #3 pick getting 4 points, and so on and so forth, with the top 3 making the cut! For bonus points, please add the reason why you put that particular alt in that place! The only rule I have with this is don't make your own submission your #1 pick please.

Job #208: Submit 4 new event matches, with 3 event matches themed around Dartling Gunner, Mortar Monkey and Striker Jones! To clear up any confusion, you have to submit three events, one for each monkey. The 4th event, however, is going to be an All-Star event! Yes, please submit ideas for the first All-Star event! My suggestion for this job's All-Star event theme is around the Classic, Pre-BTD era of Bloons!

Job #209: Submit some music tracks that could play on Cash Sprint, Space Truckin' and Clock! Bear in mind that's it's fine to submit multiple music tracks for each stage, even if another user had submitted theirs!

FazDude

Smash Master
Major apologies for being late on this one - Life happened.

Alt Votes
  1. PCC's first submission (I don't know what it's called, but it looks cool)
  2. Monkey School (I like the implication that the little Dart Monkeys are students at the school)
  3. Monkey Skyscraper
  4. Igloo
  5. Stone Hut
  6. Monkey House
Events
  • Dartling Gunner: Rapid Fire
    • Description: Dartling Gunner's known for being the faster firer in the entire Monkey Kingdom. See if you can match up to his skills!
    • Stage: Unique stage created specifically for the event.
    • Player: Dartling Gunner
    • Opponents: N/A
    • Bloons: Red through White
    • Upgrade Paths Open: None
    • Objective: The goal is to pop a certain percentage of Bloons within the time limit. The stage is rather big, so be sure to look in every nook and cranny for some extra Bloons!
  • Mortar Monkey: Launch To The Top
    • Description: Mortar Monkey wants to go where no monkey has gone before; Outer space! Can you help him get there?
    • Player: Mortar Monkey
    • Bloons: Red through Green
    • Upgrade Paths Open: Up Special
    • Objective: This event is less about popping Bloons and fighting; Rather, your goal is to reach the top of the stage by the end of the time limit. You can find Bloons on the way up to boost your Up Special (which is needed to clear certain areas), but be sure not to waste too much time popping them.
  • Striker Jones: This Means War!
    • Description: It's a three-way melee meetup of the military monkeys!
    • Stage: Ocean Road
    • Player: Striker Jokes
    • Opponents: Captain Churchill, Admiral Brickell
    • Upgrade Paths Open: All
    • Objective: Simply defeat the opponents to win.
  • All-Star Mode 1: Pre-Bloons TD
    • Description: Back to where it all began.
    • Stage: Pop Me
    • Player: Any
    • Opponents: Dart Monkey, Ice Monkey, Bomb Shooter, Super Monkey
    • Bloons: Red through Green, Pac-Man Bloon, Bee Bloon, Spikey Bloon, Helium Bloon
    • Upgrade Paths Open: Neutral Special
Music

Last edited:

PopCultureCorn

NNID
PopCultureCorn
Major apologies for being late on this one - Life happened.

Alt Votes
  1. PCC's first submission (I don't know what it's called, but it looks cool)
  2. Monkey School (I like the implication that the little Dart Monkeys are students at the school)
  3. Monkey Skyscraper
  4. Igloo
  5. Stone Hut
  6. Monkey House
Events
  • Dartling Gunner: Rapid Fire
    • Description: Dartling Gunner's known for being the faster firer in the entire Monkey Kingdom. See if you can match up to his skills!
    • Player: Dartling Gunner
    • Objective: The goal is to pop a certain percentage of Bloons within the time limit. The stage is rather big, so be sure to look in every nook and cranny for some extra Bloons!
  • Mortar Monkey: Launch To The Top
    • Description: Mortar Monkey wants to go where no monkey has gone before; Outer space! Can you help him get there?
    • Player: Mortar Monkey
    • Bloons: Red through Green
    • Upgrade Paths Open: Up Special
    • Objective: This event is less about popping Bloons and fighting; Rather, your goal is to reach the top of the stage by the end of the time limit. You can find Bloons on the way up to boost your Up Special (which is needed to clear certain areas), but be sure not to waste too much time popping them.
  • Striker Jones: This Means War!
    • Description: It's a three-way melee meetup of the military monkeys!
    • Player: Striker Jokes
    • Opponents: Captain Churchill, Admiral Brickell
  • All-Star Mode 1: Pre-Bloons TD
    • Description: Back to where it all began.
    • Stage: Pop Me
    • Player: Any
    • Opponents: Dart Monkey, Ice Monkey, Bomb Shooter, Tack Shooter
    • Bloons: Red through Green, Pac-Man Bloon, Bee Bloon, Spikey Bloon, Helium Bloon
    • Upgrade Paths Open: Neutral Special
Music
If I were you, I would replace Tack Shooter with Super Monkey, since Tack Shooter's an item in this game, and Super Monkey has been with the series since the very beginning too

My votes and submissions:

1. Monkey Skyscraper (I just think it would look very cool)
  2. Monkey School (I like the implication that the little Dart Monkeys are students at the school, like Fazdude)
  3. Gazebo
  4. Stone Hut
  5. Igloo
  6. Monkey House

PopCultureCorn

NNID
PopCultureCorn
Alright, with all current submissions being added and out of the way, here are the Monkey Village alt results!

• Monkey School: 10
  • Monkey Skyscraper: 10
  • Monkey House: 2
  • Gazebo: 10
  • Igloo: 5
  • Stone Hut: 5
Well, it seems the 3 alts that tied for the most number of points, Monkey School, Monkey Skyscraper and Gazebo will all make it in!

Job #210: Submit a Monkey Knowledge set for Bloonchipper!

Job #211: Submit a Monkey Knowledge set for Cave Monkey!

Job #212: Submit some alternate costumes & colors for Bloonchipper and Cave Monkey while you're at it. Bonus points if you can come up with 3 alternate costumes and/or colors! Original costume ideas are ok too!

FazDude

Smash Master
Will probably think up some Monkey Knowledge later, but for now...
  • Bloonchipper
    • Purple/white color scheme, vacuum cleaner-inspired appearance
    • Red/gray color scheme, Poltergust-inspired appearance
    • Pink/red color scheme, Kirby-inspired appearance (I, uh... ran out of ideas.)
  • Cave Monkey
    • Dinosaur garb
    • Ice armor (referencing Cave Monkey's origins)
    • "Stone Age Family Man" (orange loincloth with tie)

PopCultureCorn

NNID
PopCultureCorn
Alright, I might as well keep the current 3 jobs open for another day, but here are my alt submissions

• Bloonchipper
    • Muddy (Gotta reference it was retrieved from Scrapyard after all)
    • Easter Egg colors (Scrapyard got an easter skin)
    • Hot Rod decals (Flame stickers, skulls, paintings of metal stuff)
  • Cave Monkey
    • Mammoth fur garb
    • Bone armor
    • Amber coatings

Last edited:

FazDude

Smash Master
Bloonchipper Knowledge
  • Tier 1
    • Super Suction: The range of Bloonchipper's Neutral Special is increased.
    • Jet Force: The height of Bloonchipper's Up Special is increased.
    • Bloon Boost: Attacks involving Bloons deal extra damage.
    • Greased Wheels: Bloonchipper gains a mobility boost.
  • Tier 2
    • Whirring Fans: Up Special has a small hitbox.
    • Easy Landing: Using Neutral Special in the air slows Bloonchipper's descent.
    • Monkey Blower: The throws Bloonchipper has with their Neutral Special gain increased power.
  • Tier 3
    • Increased Capacity: Sucking in Big Bloons gives Bloonchipper some ammo as opposed to none.
    • Super Shredder: Shredding Bloons give Bloonchipper more money.
  • Tier 4
    • Hyper Suction: After holding Neutral Special for a few seconds, it gains greatly increased range.
Cave Monkey Knowledge
  • Tier 1
    • Seasoned Hunter: Cave Monkey deals more damage overall.
    • Lightweight Club: Cave Monkey's Neutral Special has less lag.
    • Deep Freeze: Cave Monkey's Down Special lasts longer.
    • Stone-Age Spiker: Cave Monkey's spikes work at earlier percents.
  • Tier 2
    • Prehistoric Pow: Cave Monkey's Neutral Special creates a shockwave upon use.
    • Vine Grapple: Opponents hit by Cave Monkey's Up Special are immobilized for a short period of time.
    • Power of the Pterodactyl: Cave Monkey's aerials deal more damage.
  • Tier 3
    • Savage Defense: After hitting 100%, Cave Monkey gains super armor on his strong attacks.
    • Raptor Boost: Cave Monkey's attacks have less endlag.
  • Tier 4
    • Ice Remants: Cave Monkey starts each stock with around 15 seconds of super armor.

PopCultureCorn

NNID
PopCultureCorn
Alright, the previous 3 jobs are over and the voting has just begun! Please vote for your top 6 Bloonchipper alts and your top 6 Cave Monkey alts! Like before, your #1 submission getting 6 points, your #2 pick getting 5 points, your #3 pick getting 4 points, and so on and so forth, with the top 3 making the cut! For bonus points, please add the reason why you put that particular alt in that place! The only rule I have with this is don't make your own submission your #1 pick please.

Job #213: Submit a Monkey Knowledge set for Striker Jones!

Job #214: Submit a Monkey Knowledge set for Captain Cassie!

Discussion: As we near the end of base-launch content, Discuss how DLC should work for Bloons Blowout! Should it follow the same DLC path as others in the past, or should it go down a totally different and unique direction? Please submit your proposal for the DLC for Bloons Bowout!

My votes:

Bloonchipper:
  1. Poltergust (I think the reference itself is very funny)
  2. Muddy (Makes a ton of sense on a contexual level)
  3. Easter (Looks fun)
  4. Vacuum Cleaner
  5. Hot Rod Decals
  6. Kirby
Cave Monke
  1. Dino Garb
  2. Stone Age Family Man
  3. Ice Armor
  4. Mammoth Garb
  5. Bone Armor
  6. Amber Coat
For how I think DLC should work, it would work in the near-same way it has for Smash Bros. Ultimate. There will be a big bundle of fighter packs called "The Popper's Pass", with each pack containing a new fighter, a new stage along with several music tracks, 4 new alts for certain base-launch characters, and maybe even one new assist to come with them as well! Of coarse, they would all come with a Monkey Knowledge set and a new event match to accompany them. I was also thinking there will be one or two bonus free fighters before the launch of the Popper's Pass, similar to Piranha Plant, just to get all the hype up. It also doesn't hurt to have a few extra modes be added after launch as well!

FazDude

Smash Master
Sorry for being late, but I've got some submissions.

Votes
  • Bloonchipper
    • Muddy
    • Poltergust
    • Hot Rod Details
    • Vacuum Cleaner
    • Kirby
    • Easter
  • Cave Monkey
    • Mammoth Garb
    • Dino Garb
    • Stone Age Family Man
    • Bone Armor
    • Amber Coat
    • Ice Armor
Striker Jones Knowledge
  • Tier 1
    • Lightweight Launcher: Striker Jones gains increased mobility.
    • Superfast Supercharge: Striker Jones's Supercharge takes less time.
    • Heavy-Duty Launcher: Striker Jones' non-explosive attacks deal extra damage.
    • Up You Go!: Striker Jones' Down Air gives a little bit of vertical lift (can only be used once per airtime)
  • Tier 2
    • Homing Bazooka: Bazooka shots have slight homing properties.
    • Overpowering Missiles: Bazooka shots take priority over all projectiles.
    • Explosive Popoff: Striker Jones gains an attack boost for a few seconds after getting a KO.
  • Tier 3
    • Double Jump: Striker Jones' Up Special can be used twice in mid-air.
    • Armor-Piercing Missile: Striker Jones' Neutral Special instantly breaks shields.
  • Tier 4
    • Lingering Flame: All of Striker Jones' explosive attacks have a chance to set opponents on fire, dealing damage over time.
Captain Cassie Knowledge
  • Tier 1
    • Sharpened Sword: Captain Cassie's standard attacks deal more damage.
    • Express Cannonball: Cannonballs gain increased speed.
    • Fragile Cargo: Soda Barrels take less damage before exploding.
    • Heart of the Sea: Captain Cassie cannot drown.
  • Tier 2
    • Cannonbomb: Every fifth cannonball will be replaced by a bomb, which explodes to deal extra damage.
    • Sturdy Rope: Rope Swing covers more distance.
    • Armor Piercer: Captain Cassie's standard attacks deal more shield damage.
  • Tier 3
    • Jumbo Barrel: Soda Barrels become much bigger and deal more damage.
    • Yarrrrr!: Captain Cassie gains an attack boost for a few seconds after being KO'd.
  • Tier 4
    • Grape Shooter: After firing a cannonball, the special button can be held to rapid-fire grapes.
DLC Discussion
While I generally like the Ultimate DLC model, I do want to address Ninja Kiwi's approach to it; Having new towers and tracks as free DLC and leaving paid DLC for cosmetic options. While this probably would be unfeasible for a large-scale platfighter, I think we should have a "Season" approach similar to Multiversus; A "free" side with one or two stages plus some cosmetics, and a "paid" side with fighters, a few more stages, and more cosmetics.

PopCultureCorn

NNID
PopCultureCorn
Alright, now that both jobs are over and all submissions will get added, I shall tally up the alt results!

Bloonchipper:
  • Muddy: 11
  • Easter: 5
  • Hot Rod Decals: 6
  • Vacuum: 6
  • Poltergust: 11
  • Kirby: 3
Cave Monkey:
  • Dino Garb: 11
  • Ice Armor: 5
  • Stone Age Family Man: 9
  • Mammoth Garb: 9
  • Bone Armor: 5
  • Amber Coat: 3
So it looks like our winning alts for Bloonchipper are Muddy, Poltergust and Vacuum! While the winning alts for Cave Monkey are Dino Garb, Stone Age Family Man, and Mammoth Garb! So congrats to everyone who submitted! Also, in terms of the DLC, although I really liked FazDude FazDude 's idea of Seasons and those stuff, I personally want to go with my ideas for DLC, since I prefer to go with what I'm already very familiar with. In terms of free post-launch content, new modes will still come for free, but other free post-launch content stuff, I was thinking of it to be kinda free-for-all, but that is to be discussed at a later date.

Job #215: Design a moveset for Psi! The gifted child monkey with cool psychic powers and who, in my knowledge, aside from their costumes, never seems to use their hands to (directly) interact with any physical objects!

Job #216: Submit some alternate costumes & colors for Psi while you're at it. Bonus points if you can come up with 3 alternate costumes and/or colors! Original costume ideas are ok too!

Last edited:

FazDude

Smash Master
Psi Moveset
Firstly, Psi can float like Peach can.
  • Neutral Special: Psychic Shot
    • Psi fires a blast of psychic vibrations. While these vibrations aren't very strong at first, they can be charged for additional damage.
    • Upgrades increase the shot's power and give it slight homing properties.
  • Up Special: Psychic Warp
    • Psi vanishes from view before reappearing in a given direction, entering freefall afterwards.
    • Upgrades increase the teleport's range and give Psi the ability to fire off a psychic blast when reappearing, damaging nearby opponents.
  • Down Special: Psychic Blast
    • Psi creates a blast of psychic energy in front of themselves, putting anyone too close to their front in a dazed state.
    • Upgrades increase the blast's range and decrease its cooldown
  • Super Move: Psychic Scream
    • Psi lets out a silent scream (Ninja Kiwi's words, not mine), creating a AOE burst of psychic energy around them. While the burst does deal hefty damage and knockback, it also applies one of two different status effects; Either having your controls temporarily reversed or temporarily being locked out of specials (as well as upgrading them).
Psi Alts
  • Psimbals
  • Colors inspired by Marvel's Vision
  • Genie outfit

PopCultureCorn

NNID
PopCultureCorn
Sorry if I'm terribly late on this one, but here are my submissions. Also, since I'm already happy with Fazdude's submissions for the special moves and that how I had such similar ideas, I shall perhaps do another collaboration moveset for this time as well.

Psi
latest.png

"Even mountains crumble"

Psi, being true to their own height and the nature of their powers, is quite probably one of the lightest fighters in the game ever. Being nimble in terms of movement and is rather floaty, so they has swift air movement (and the ability to float like Peach can, credit to Fazdude for the idea) but can be launched back rather easily.

Gimmick:
Being aware of how light they are and how easily they can be launched, Most of Psi's attacks are designed in a way so that he can deal with almost anything in a fairly long distance from them. Also, Psi will never use their hands to physically interact with items and other physical objects, instead, the items will be floating in front of Psi with Psi using telekinesis to manipulate the item, just like Mewtwo.

Neutral-Standard:
Psi has a small bolt of psychic energy fly forward and damage anyone close-by, similar to Sein in Ori, spammable.

Side-Standard:
Psi has a psychic slash attack form in front of them.

Up-Standard:
Psi has a psychic slash attack form above them.

Down-Standard:
A circular psychic slash surrounds Psi

Dash Attack:
Psi launches a pointy psychic shield fly out in front of them that flies fast.

Side Smash:
Psi conjures a small psychic explosion in front of them.

Up Smash:
Psi conjures a small psychic explosion above them, much like Lucas' up-smash.

Down Smash:
Similar to Lucas' down-smash, but it can cover both sides.

Neutral-Aerial:
Psi unleashes a burst of psychic energy.

Side-Aerial:
Same as the side standard, but in the air

Up-Aerial:
Same as the up standard, but in the air

Down-Aerial:
Psi has a psychic explosion form downwards.

For Psi's special moves, refer to Fazdude's submission!

Taunt:

Psi meditates.

Entrance:
Psi magically appears with their psychic powers.

Victory:
With inner peace, Psi uses mind powers to remain stationary and pop Bloons an a gradual level.

Defeat:
Psi salutes

Alts:
1663029160850.png

• Outfit inspired from Aang from ATLA
  • Hologram

PopCultureCorn

NNID
PopCultureCorn
Alright, so since I didn't have the energy right now to start a new job (Which I will the next day), I figured I'd end both jobs and start the voting now. Like before, your #1 submission getting 5 points, your #2 pick getting 4 points, your #3 pick getting 3 points, and so on and so forth, with the top 3 making the cut! For bonus points, please add the reason why you put that particular alt in that place!

1. Psimbols (Gotta prioritize official alts first!)
  2. Vision (I am a big fan of the MCU, and this is probably my most wanted custom alt submitted so far)
  3. Aang (Just makes sense and looks good)
  4. Genie (You've never had a friend like him! Sorry if this reference was half-baked)
  5. Hologram (I was going for those Star Wars hologram things, Execute Pop Order 66......)

PopCultureCorn

NNID
PopCultureCorn
Woo, geez, I am way behind all of this, but it seems that our clear choices for Psi's alts are Psimbols, Vision and Aang! I am particularly happy that we have an alt for Psi that's inspired by Marvel's Vision! Now (finally), onto the next set of jobs! We REALLY need to get things going!

Job #217: Submit 4 new event matches, with 3 event matches themed around Captain Cassie, Alchemist and Tribal Turtle! To clear up any confusion, you have to submit three events, one for each monkey. The 4th event is to be an All-Star event!

At the moment, I just have an All-Star event and Cassie's event, I'll submit the other events later!

• Captain Cassie: Sugary Scallywags Ahoy!
    • Description: During one of Captain Cassie's everyday sea voyages, she just happened to stumble upon some rival sea-farers who all seem to make a tasty treat afterwards if they were to fall in defeat! This won't all be a sweet task, as they seem to have some loaded whipped cream and chocolate yum-yum syrup to block Cassie's view of the battle!
    • Stage: Candy Falls
    • Player: Captain Cassie
    • Opponents: Striker Jones (In his Baker outfit), Admiral Brickell (In her Ice Cream Queen outfit), Pat Fusty (as Fusty the Snowman, who seems to be very affiliated with ice cream)
    • Bloons: Red to ZOMG
    • Upgrade Paths Open: Down
    • Objective: Simply defeat the opponents. In this event specifically, there will occasionally be whipped cream and chocolate syrup that splatter all over the screen, obscuring part of the view of the stage.

• All-Star Mode 2: Bloons TD 4
    • Description: Rev up those graphics a bit and turn on those music players, because we're going back to the first professional Bloons game released, Bloons TD 4!
    • Player: Choose
    • Opponents: Wizard Monkey, Spike Factory, Dartling Gunner, Mortar Monkey, Beekeeper Pro
    • Bloons: Yellow, Pink, Lead, Zebra, Rainbow, Ceramic, MOAB, BFB, Bee, Green (All Green Bloons are Camo)
    • Objective: Simply defeat the opponents to win. The fighters are fought in the order they were unlocked in BTD4 + When they were added to BTD4 via post-launch updates (Mortar Monkey --> Wizard Monkey --> Dartling Gunner --> Spike Factory --> Beekeeper Pro) Additionally, the Banana Farm item will spawn more often and there will be Monkey Aces and Monkey Buccaneers in the background of the stage specifically for this event, since they all made their debut in this game as well
    • Side note: All Green Bloons that appear are Camo to reference how there was only 1 type of Camo Bloon in BTD4. "Professional" refers top how BTD4 was perhaps the first Bloons game to incorporate paid microtransactions and be professional in a way that doesn't have licensed/unblocked versions of it to exist (thus why it wasn't on CoolMathGames.com)

Last edited:

FazDude

Smash Master
Events
  • Captain Cassie: Not-So-Smooth Sailing
    • Description: Captain Cassie has been ambushed by enemy forces on her journey! However, they seem to be much more advanced than her - Evasion is the key!
    • Stage: Original
    • Player: Captain Cassie
    • Bloons: N/A
    • Objective: The stage that this battle takes place on is Captain Cassie's ship, with is being bombarded with cannonballs fired from the background. In order to win, the player must simply survive for the alloted time period.
  • Alchemist: Concoction Commotion
    • Description: Some naughty monkeys are disturbing the Alchemist's work! Can you brew up his latest potion while fending off the other monkeys?
    • Player: Alchemist
    • Opponents: Wizard Monkey (infinite)
    • Bloons: Red to Rainbow
    • Objective: In the center of the map, there is a cauldron with a percentage above it which rises as the Alchemist is standing above it. Once it hits 100%, you win the event!
  • Tribal Turtle: Sharp-Witted Battle
    • Description: Go head-to-head with other fighters who use sharp objects in battle!
    • Stage: Bloonraker
    • Player: Tribal Turtle
    • Opponents: Dart Monkey, Quincy, Ninja Monkey
    • Bloons: Red to Ceramic
    • Objective: Just a standard one-stock battle.
I quite like PCC's submission for All-Star mode, so I won't submit anything for that.

PopCultureCorn

NNID
PopCultureCorn
Whoo, I sure am a bit late on this one. So all event matches, besides Cassie's, will make it in. Vote for Cassie's event match here!

Job #218: Submit 3 new Bloons to be encountered in the game! This is something we surely haven't done in a long time, but it will most likely be the last add-Bloons related job, as I feel we've added almost every one at this point!

Job #219: Submit 3 Ninja Kiwi Flash or Mobile games to be added to Ninja Kiwi Arcade! Be sure to describe how their controls would work for consoles!

At the moment, I just have some new Bloons!:

Ghost Bloon
1663460391643.png

ANY Bloon in-game can have this phantasmic property! This makes them immune to "physical attacks", such as punches, kicks and physical projectiles, but it also makes them look cute! So that's a plus.

Calamari Blimp
1663460602014.png

Can grow out Bloon "tentacles" as a defense mechanism, though it is relatively easy to deal with otherwise.

Bomb Bloon
1663460712647.png

Boooooooooooooooooooooom........ (All Bloons around it are gone, the weakened ones that is)

Last edited:

FazDude

Smash Master
Bloons (sorry for lack of images)
  • Triple Dart Bloon (Bloons 1): When popped, the player's projectiles are tripled for a short time (for example, a 0-0-0 Dart Monkey throws three darts as opposed to one)
  • Orange Bloon (Bloons Pop 3): This is pretty much a regular Bloon, with its durability being between that of the Yellow and Pink Bloons.
  • Bloom Bloon (Bloons 2): When popped, the Bloom Bloon spawns a small flower which can be used as a temporary soft platform.
Ninja Kiwi Arcade Games
  • Destructotruck
    • A button to accelerate.
  • Battle Panic
    • The control stick and A button simulate a mouse.
  • Even More Bloons
    • Same controls as the other Bloons games included so far.

PopCultureCorn

NNID
PopCultureCorn
Bloons (sorry for lack of images)
  • Triple Dart Bloon (Bloons 1): When popped, the player's projectiles are tripled for a short time (for example, a 0-0-0 Dart Monkey throws three darts as opposed to one)
  • Orange Bloon (Bloons Pop 3): This is pretty much a regular Bloon, with its durability being between that of the Yellow and Pink Bloons.
  • Bloom Bloon (Bloons 2): When popped, the Bloom Bloon spawns a small flower which can be used as a temporary soft platform.
Ninja Kiwi Arcade Games
  • Destructotruck
    • A button to accelerate.
  • Battle Panic
    • The control stick and A button simulate a mouse.
  • Even More Bloons
    • Same controls as the other Bloons games included so far.
Psst, I already submitted Destructotruck a long while back lol

PopCultureCorn

NNID
PopCultureCorn
Wooo, I sure am late on this, in terms of how long the previous jobs have been up and the time of day in my time zone, but anyways, ALL submissions will be added and it seems my event match for Cassie will make it in also!

Job #220: Submit a Monkey Knowledge set for Alchemist!

Job #221: Submit a Monkey Knowledge set for Tribal Turtle!

FazDude

Smash Master
Alchemist Knowledge
  • Tier 1
    • Stronger Acid: Alchemist's potion liquid mechanic lasts longer.
    • Unstable Mix: Attacks involving potion liquid deal more damage.
    • Throwing Arm: Neutral Special has more range.
    • Shaken-Up Flight: Up Special has more range.
  • Tier 2
    • Nowhere to Run: The Berserker form lasts longer.
    • Nowhere to Hyde: The Berserker's attacks deal more damage.
    • Berserk Appetite: Alchemist heals slightly more from healing items.
    • Bubble Effect: After using Up Special, Alchemist leaves behind a trail of bubbles which deal passive damage to nearby opponents.
  • Tier 3
    • Lingering Effect: After reverting from Berserker form, Alchemist gains additional attack power for a few seconds.
    • Rubber to Gold: Hitting Big Bloons with potions has a chance to turn them gold, weakening them and giving them a larger cash output.
  • Tier 4
    • Double Supply: Berserker can be used twice per stock.
Tribal Turtle
  • Tier 1
    • Cowabunga!: Tribal Turtle has increased movement speed.
    • Get the Point?: Spear-based attacks deal more damage.
    • Eagle-Eyed: Neutral Special has more range.
    • Crazy Coconut: The Coconut from Down Special can home in on nearby opponent.
  • Tier 2
    • Slow and Steady...: Tribal Turtle gains increased attack power for the entirety of his final stock (or the last minute of the match).
    • I Love Being A Turtle!: Tribal Turtle gains additional attack power for a few seconds after getting a KO.
    • Hefty Shell: Tribal Turtle is heavier.
  • Tier 3
    • Sturdy Shell: Tribal Turtle has super armor while idle.
    • Tribal Assistance: During Tribal Turtle's super, an AI Tribal Turtle will fight alongside the player during the move's duration.
  • Tier 4
    • Balance: Tribal Turtle gains an increase in attack power, movement speed, and resistance.

PopCultureCorn

NNID
PopCultureCorn
Alright, now that the previous two jobs have ended and all submissions have been added, it's time to move on!

Job #222: Submit a new Boss Bloon from Bloons Super Monkey 2! Keep in mind that the Boss Bloon has to had made its debut in BSM2 Flash or Mobile, and thus, cannot be any of the existing BTD Boss Bloons in BSM2 (Like Bloonarius or Dreadbloon)

Job #223: Submit a stage that fits with the Boss Bloon you submitted for Job 222!

My submissions:

Ceramic Golem
1663722177096.png

Just thought I might submit this menacing-looking boss first. It could punch, kick and launch Shielded Rainbow Bloons!

Chutes
1663722426988.png

Quite fitting for a golem, don't you think?

PopCultureCorn

NNID
PopCultureCorn
Alright, I will admit I'm a bit late on this one, but the Boss Bloon and stage jobs are over, and it's time to vote. Please vote here!

Job #224: Submit 4 new event matches, with 3 event matches themed around Beekeeper Pro, Pat Fusty and Monkey Village! To clear up any confusion, you have to submit three events, one for each monkey. The 4th event is to be an All-Star event!

Job #225: Submit a Monkey Knowledge set for Beekeeper Pro!

Job #226: Submit a Monkey Knowledge set for Pat Fusty!

FazDude

Smash Master
I'm just gonna do Monkey Knowledge for now - Maybe I'll do some events later on if PCC hasn't done them yet.

Beekeeper Pro
  • Tier 1
    • Hornet Friends - Moves involving bees deal extra damage.
    • Stronger Than The Average Bear - Beekeeper Pro's non-bee attacks deal more damage.
    • Faster Than The Average Bear - Beekeeper Pro moves faster.
    • Honey Healing - Healing items are more effective on Beekeeper Pro.
  • Tier 2
    • Stunning Stings - Neutral Special leaves opponents stunned for an extra second after the attack concludes (although no extra damage is added).
    • Honey Guard - Bees appear when an opponent is trapped by Down Special, dealing non-flinching damage over time.
    • Sturdy Hive - Beekeeper Pro gains limited super armor during Up Special.
  • Tier 3
    • Hivemind - The bees sent out by Neutral Special can be mildly influenced with the control stick.
    • Queen Bee - Every fifth Bee Shot sends out a single queen bee which deals extra damage and knockback, but lacks multi-hit properties.
  • Tier 4
    • Not the Bees! - Beekeeper Pro's strong attacks send out weaker Bee Shots in their respective direction.
Pat Fusty
  • Tier 1
    • Rallying Roar: Pat deals extra damage after exceeding 100%.
    • Bloon Squish: Pat's specials deal extra damage against all Bloons.
    • Chaaaaarge!: Pat has increased movement speed.
    • Armor Smasher: Pat's attacks deal extra shield damage.
  • Tier 2
    • Going the Distance: Pat's Up Special has more range.
    • Sumo Stomp: Pat creates a shockwave after landing from Down Air.
    • Grounding Slam: Pat's Down Special can bury opponents.
  • Tier 3
    • Group Hug: Pat's Neutral and Down Specials can grab multiple opponents.
    • Brace for Impact: Pat's Up Special no longer grabs opponents, but deals hefty damage and knockback.
  • Tier 4
    • Armor Crusher: Pat's specials ignore super armor and any defense buffs.

PopCultureCorn

NNID
PopCultureCorn
Alright, I might as well keep the current 3 jobs open for another day, so if you haven't submitted anything yet, be sure to contribute to those jobs!

FazDude

Smash Master
Events
  • Beekeeper Pro: Bee Keeping
    • Description: Ever wonder what the Beekeeper Pro does in his spare time? ...Well, we're sure you can guess, but regardless, it looks like he needs your help getting his bees back in their hives!
    • Player: Beekeeper Pro
    • Opponents: Bloonchipper
    • Bloons: Bee Bloons
    • Objective: In this event, clusters of bees will appear on stage, and attacking them will cause them to move. Simply get the bees into their hive five times to win!
  • Pat Fusty: Heavyweight Champs
    • Description: Looks like Pat's in the ring - and he's up against some BIG competition!
    • Stage: Pat's Pond
    • Player: Pat Fusty
    • Opponents: Bloonchipper, Captain Churchill, and Spike Factory
    • Bloons: Red to Green
    • Objective: Simply defeat all the opponents to win!
  • Monkey Village: Battle of the Buildings
    • Description: Sentient buildings and machines have never led to anything good...
    • Stage: High Finance
    • Player: Monkey Village
    • Opponents: Spike Factory, Bomb Shooter, and Bloonchipper
    • Bloons: Red to Ceramic
  • All Star Mode: Bloons TD 5
    • Description: Bloons TD 5 changed the game in a variety of ways; Introducing iconic towers, new Bloons, Monkey Money, and so much more! This battle highlights some of the great advancements this game brought to the table!
    • Stage: Who Wants To Be a Bloonionare?
    • Player: Choice
    • Opponents: Sniper Monkey, Ninja Monkey, Monkey Village, Tribal Turtle, Bloonchipper
    • Bloons: Red to Ceramic (All Bloons past Lead have Regrow)
Just now realizing all of these events have the Bloonchipper as an enemy. Huh.

PopCultureCorn

NNID
PopCultureCorn
Alright, so it seems all submissions at this point will make it in, and I have also decided to keep the boss voting up for another day.

Job #227: Submit a Monkey Knowledge set for Monkey Village!

Job #228: Submit a Monkey Knowledge set for Psi!

PopCultureCorn

NNID
PopCultureCorn
I'll be fair, I'll keep it open till' the next day, or until anyone submits anything.

FazDude

Smash Master
Monkey Village
  • Tier 1
    • Stable Foundation: Monkey Village is heavier.
    • Pounding Drums: Jungle Drums create shockwaves which deal minor damage.
    • Mad Monkeys: Mini Monkeys are stronger.
    • Open House: Monkey Village's upgrades are cheaper.
  • Tier 2
    • Full House: Mini Monkey can be held out to release a continous stream of Mini Monkeys.
    • Rubble Rouser: Upon landing from Up Special, the Monkey Village creates a pile of rubble which serves as a solid obstacle for a short time.
    • Village-Fu: Monkey Village's non-Mini Monkey attacks are stronger.
  • Tier 3
    • Mega Monkeys: Mini Monkeys are larger.
    • Doing What A House Does Best: Monkey Village has super armor while idle.
  • Tier 4
    • Mini Super Monkey: Every tenth Mini Monkey will become a Mini Super Monkey, which is much faster and deals more damage. This even applies to Monkey Village's super move, allowing a small CPU Super Monkey to join the fight for a short time!
Psi
  • Tier 1
    • Vast Knowledge: Psi's psychic attacks deal more damage.
    • Big Brain Time: Psychic Shots are larger.
    • Swiftness: Psi is faster.
    • Super Hover: Psi can hover for a longer period of time.
  • Tier 2
    • Triple Jump: Psi gains an additional midair jump.
    • Maddening Revelations: Psi's attacks deal double damage to stunned/dazed opponents.
    • Behind You!: Psychic Blast hits opponent on both sides of Psi.
  • Tier 3
    • Bloon Warp: Psychic Warp draws in Bloons within a short distance to Psi, instantly popping those below Purple status.
    • Double Warp: Psi can use Psychic Warp twice before entering freefall.
  • Tier 4
    • Recall: Half of Psi's upgrades are kept between stocks.

Last edited:

PopCultureCorn

NNID
PopCultureCorn
Alright, so since both bosses tied for the equal number of votes, using RNG, I have declared that the Ceramic Golem will be our next boss! Along with it will come Chutes! Don't worry about the Eagle Bloon though, it still has a chance to make it in as an encounterable Big Bloon if it can.

Job #229: Design a moveset for Druid!

Job #230: Submit some alternate costumes & colors for Druid while you're at it. Bonus points if you can come up with 3 alternate costumes and/or colors! Original costume ideas are ok too!

Here's my Druid moveset

Druid

Druid is a rather mid-class heavyweight with slightly below-average speed and jump, but it makes this up with rather strong, long-reaching moves and some healing moves at its disposal to make up for its said weight.

Gimmick:
Staying true to its strong ways of nature, in terms of living and attack methods, it uses plenty of nature and earth-based moves for most of its moveset!

Neutral-Standard:
Druid swings a wooden stick around.

Side-Standard:
Druid has some vines grow out of its palm and swings it violently.

Up-Standard:
Druid swings a wooden stick upwards.

Down-Standard:
Druid thrusts a wooden stick in front of itself.

Dash Attack:
Druid conjures a bolt of lightning forward.

Side Smash:
Druid summons a bunch of massive vines from its palms to strike forward.

Up Smash:
Druid throws 5 wooden thorns above itself.

Down Smash:
Two vine pillars erupt between Druid.

Neutral-Aerial:
A nature circle circles Druid.

Side-Aerial:
Vine whip

Up-Aerial:
Same as the up standard but in the air

Down-Aerial:
Druid summons some rocks to come crashing down below.

Neutral Special: Druid of Wrath
Druid simply fires wooden thorns, but upgrades can increase the power of the thorns as Druid's damage increases to how much Druid is using the move to the ever powerful Avatar of Wrath, to which its power matches to the number of Bloons and Fighters on screen!

Up Special: Druid of the Storm
Nearly identical to Wizard Monkey's up special. Unlike Wizard Monkey however, Druid's is more focused on power than on agility. While recovery distance is only 2/3 the height of Wizard Monkey's, The tornado has more damage and knockback and with stunning properties. Upgrades increase recovery height, tornado power, and even the ability to summon ball lightning, which acts as a powerful projectile!

Down Special: Druid of the Jungle
A reticle appears on the ground which Druid can control, to which when the button is let go, a vine will grow out of the ground trying to snag fighters or Bloons. When it snags a Bloon, it will gradually pop all is layers off and grant the pop revenue to Druid. If the vines snag a fighter, it will hold on to them and damage them for a short time while healing Druid at the same time! Upgrades increase vine damage, heal amount to Druid, and even to make the vines harder to escape!

Super Move: Spirit of the Forest
Druid becomes the said form and grows vines and trees all over the place. Vines will wave to pop Bloons and snag fighters to hold onto them and damage them. Trees damage anyone on contact. While the super lasts, Druid is healed immensely! This is only amplified by the damage dealt to others!

Taunt:
Druid grows a little tree from its palm.

Entrance:
Druid walks out of a nature spirit door.

Victory:
Druid can be seen growing nature surrounding itself before it begins to meditate and find inner peace.

Defeat:
Druid is wrapped up in vines.

Alt costumes:
-Superstorm Cloak
-Jungle's Bounty
-Poplust

Top Bottom