• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards Creates: An Alternate SSB Universe, part 3: Brawl

Pupp135

Smash Lord
Here are the votes
Kraid 14
Kaos 3
Meta Ridley 8
Death Egg Robot 13
Psycho Mantis 10

Kraid is the next boss added.

Job 100: Submit a Nintendo character from before 2006, and state why you think they would be a good fit.
FEPR Ike 02.png
For this one, I’ll go with Ike as Fire Emblem would probably be localized around this time, and we don’t have character from a localized Fire Emblem game yet.

ROB and Professor Hector (Nintendo)

Well, I chose them, because ROB saved the gaming industry in America back in 1983 and they would serve as historical Nintendo pick for the game. Also instead of being in "Others" series, they would represent the "NES Universe" like Miis representing Wii Universe.

ROB would retain his moveset from real Brawl and Prof. Hector would stand in the background like Pokemon Trainer (He would watch ROB fighting with anyone).

Pupp135

Smash Lord
Here are the votes
Ike 11
Chibi Robo 16
Deathbourn 2
Ridley 13
R.O.B. and Professor Hector 8
Dark Meta Knight 5

Chibi Robo is our next newcomer, and our third recent character (i.e. from 2005/2006)

Job 101: Submit an item, and describe how it would work.

I’ll go with the poison mushroom, which works like in the other ssb games.

Last edited:

BowserKing

Smash Lord
Re submitting Full restore.
Same as I discussed earlier, but it gets rid of the sleeping effect as well (mainly for your teammates)

Pupp135

Smash Lord
Here the votes
Poison Mushroom 1
Full Restore 12
Hothead 9
Exclamation Mark 15
WarioWare Bomb 6

The Exclamation Mark is our next item

Job 102: Submit a Nintendo assist trophy and describe how it would work.
1652139188939.jpeg

For this one, I’ll go with Ice Climber. In this case, Popo/Nana will go around attacking players with a hammer or ocassionally use a blizzard attack (same as their down special in the real games).

Last edited:

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
My submission is Daroach from Kirby's Squeak Squad, he will teleport in different directions launching bombs across the stage (some of them will be on fire leaving a similar effect to the X Bomb).

Nintendo assist trophy:
Little Mac (Punch-Out!!!)

1652195164809.png

Little Mac is main protagonist of Nintendo's Punch-Out!!! series and he is small and lightweight boxer from NYC, who fights opponents from around the world on boxing ring. His game was a huge hit on Arcades and NES console.

When summoned, he could act same like in real smash.

Top Bottom