• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards Creates: An Alternate SSB Universe, part 3: Brawl

BowserKing

Smash Lord
Roaster is great and seeing Lucario, Sonic, Issac, Sceptile and King K.Rool, among others is great.

Also a few tracks
Underground Theme (Super Mario Land)
Pokécentre theme
Battle Team Rocket (Gold/Silver/Crystal)
Battle Team Galactic
Battle Trainer (Diamond/Pearl/Platinum)
Enviromental Noises
Kappn’s Song
King Bowser (SMB3)
Route 225

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Roster is good!! There are some really good additions (Mega Man, Chibi Robo, Issac, Rool Sceptile) and some things I'm iffy on (No new FE disptie cutting Roy. No Ridley at all. Our Pokemon newcomers being all badass humanoids) but they're minor things. I like every addition!

Misc. Songs:
1. Balloon Trip - Balloon Fight
2. Excitebike theme
3. Pictochat theme
4. Duck Hunt Medley
5. Mach Rider (Melee)
6. Ice Climber Theme
7. Excite Truck theme
8. Golden Forest (1080 degrees)
9. Tunnel Scene (X)
10. Wii Shop theme
11. Brain Age theme
12. Gyromite
13. Mii Channel theme
14. Wii Sports theme
15. Lip's Theme
16. Tetris Type B
17. Tetris Type A
18. Pac-Man theme
19. Douchuumen (Nazo no Murasamejo)
20. Flat Zone (Game and Watch)

Pupp135

Smash Lord
While I’d like a playable Pokemon Trainer and localized FE character, I like the additions a lot. Chibi Robo and Miis gave us extra franchises, we had a few other large requests in K Rool and Mega Man, a cool surprise with Sceptile, and some characters I like to play as in Ultimate (Icies) or SSF2 (Isaac).

Qwerty UIOP

Smash Lord
Music Submissions:
V.S. Boss - Super Mario Sunshine
World 1-1
Bouldergeist
Saria's Song
Gyromite/Stack-Up

Pupp135

Smash Lord
I’ll start our final two jobs:

Submit specials for Chibi-Robo and Icies.

I’ll go woth the ones that are in SSF2 for Chibi-Robo and use the regular Ice Climber ones.

Describe how the boss battle format should work.

I think Brawl’s format is fine as is.

Also, feel free to add any alts or additional songs.

Butters Stotch

Smash Ace
I know I said I was gonna go, but I came across this thread and decided to take a look for old times sake. Consider this a P.S. Like everyone else, I really dig the roster; I miss Ike and G&W, but that's just me. Great job to everyone who contributed here!

I'm gonna leave my final contributions here in the form of alts and music. I'd list way more remixes, but I don't have the time unfortunately, though feel free to do so in my absence.

Alts:
  • Eirika (Marth)
  • Knuckles (Sonic; I feel he'd be an easier reskin that Shadow)
  • Biker Wario
  • Armored Mewtwo
  • Baby Bros (Ice Climbers; like I said at the start of the thread, it'd be really easy to reskin them)
Songs (mostly Smash originals and Mega Man):
If you're doing a Smash 4 thread next, good luck!

Last edited:

Pupp135

Smash Lord
The boss battle format and Chibi-Robo moveset I nominated will be added.
For the Ice Climbers, we’ll decide if Iceberg should work like Brawl’s or Ultimate’s version with this poll.

I’ll add some alts right now
Armorless Samus
Mr. L
Toadette
Daisy

Also, feel free to add mentions that you‘d hope to see in an Alternate Smash For or ways to improve these types of threads.

Pupp135

Smash Lord
From the poll, we’ll use the Ultimate version of Iceberg, finishing all of the jobs

Feel free add more alts and music.

For a SSBFor creation thread later on, would someone else like to lead it, or do you think we should try a joint leadership kind of thing where someone chooses a few jobs and then someone else takes charge for a few jobs later?

Qwerty UIOP

Smash Lord
Hey Pupp135 Pupp135 , I would like to do it except that I don't know how to add more than 20 images to a post or use a chart that is longer than 13 spots. But once I do, then I'll be game.

Pupp135

Smash Lord
Hey Pupp135 Pupp135 , I would like to do it except that I don't know how to add more than 20 images to a post or use a chart that is longer than 13 spots. But once I do, then I'll be game.
To get around this, I usually highlight the photo I want, copy the image, and then paste it (It doesn’t count towards the number of images this way). I’m happy to head that you’d like to lead the Smash For thread.

Last edited:
Top Bottom