• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards Creates: An Alternate SSB Universe, part 3: Brawl

D

Deleted member

51j+B0EJ+8L._AC_SY445_.jpg

Meteos
Basedin the DS game of the same name. Fighterd battle it out as blocks fall from the sky and fill the screen. Aliens battle it out in the back. There are different planets and aliens that will appear. And some blocks may have different properties such as fire, ice and electricity. This game was developed by Sakurai and was pretty popular.

Last edited by a moderator:
Stage submission:
Pictochat (Nintendo DS)
1653673260930.png

A stage that appears in Smash Brawl, acts same but some of transformations from Pictochat 2 were carried over to this one.

I nominate Pictochat, because it represents Nintendo DS, a very successful Nintendo handheld console.

Last edited:

BowserKing

Smash Lord
Stage: Flipnote Studios

Based on something I do on the DS. The stage starts on an orange frog and then more things get drawn on, and is animated, just like flipnote. Be careful of the elephant and the sauropod foot, cause it would hurt a bit.

I know it looks similar to Pictochat, but it flips threw animations as a difference.

Pupp135

Smash Lord
Stage: Flipnote Studios

Based on something I do on the DS. The stage starts on an orange frog and then more things get drawn on, and is animated, just like flipnote. Be careful of the elephant and the sauropod foot, cause it would hurt a bit.

I know it looks similar to Pictochat, but it flips threw animations as a difference.
Unfortunately, Flipnote Studio was released after Brawl, so it is ineligible.

Pupp135

Smash Lord
Here are the votes
Excitebike Bun Bun Mode: Mario Stadium 4
Meteos 7
Lylat Cruise 3
Pictochat 12
New Pork City 10
Pac-Maze 0

Pictochat is our next stage.
Job 112: Submit a final boss our our alternate subspace.

I’ll go with Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds ’s old idea of Nintendo Man in the Alternate 64 and Melee threads.
JOB 71:
Nintendo Man (Smash Original)

Nintendo Man is malovent Deity Entity, who created life of every single Nintendo Characters and he is Floating Sentient NES Console with NES Controllers as his Arms. He isnthe Villain of Adventure Mode and he wants to keep away their creations before they will destroy him.

His Attacks could be Controller Slam, Zapper Aim, Laser Eye Beams, ROB Arms and Console Ground Pound.
Has the Same voice as Announcer.

I nominate Nintendo Man, because he could be like Polygon Man, who is Final Boss representing Old piece of company, so Nintendo Man is Actually old Console, who was thrown by his Brothers and he became forgotten, but he thought that his creations overthrow him and he came to Revenge on his Creations as Nintendo God.

Last edited:

Qwerty UIOP

Smash Lord
Job 112: Chaos

Remember Classic Mode from SSB4 with the shadow growing as you get more intense? That'll be Chaos in this universe:
Screenshot 2022-05-30 7.49.55 AM.png

Chaos will look like the shadow on Extra Spicy Difficulty. His attacks will be a mashup of Tabuu's and Master Core's. In Phase 2, He'll use the Master Hand and Crazy Hand as Gloves and will use their attacks

Pupp135

Smash Lord
Here are the votes
Nintendo Man 3
Chaos 7
Tabuu 11

Tabuu is the final boss.

Job 113: Propose how the final stage should work for alternate subspace.
Playable fighters: all except for Wolf, Lucas, Young Link, and for the first part Sonic
My proposal will be a reduced Great Maze where there are 8 different areas and a save point in each area. In each of these areas, there would be a few shadow clones and a boss fight. Once all shadow clones and bosses are defeated, a new final area will be unlocked where Tabuu is fought, and Sonic joins at the last minute.

Pupp135

Smash Lord
By default, we’ll go with my Great Maze submission.

Job 113: Submit an Assist trophy from a series without an assist trophy

List or Ineligible franchises
Color TV
Super Mario
Donkey Kong
Yoshi
Wario
Legend of Zelda
Metroid
Metal Gear
Mega Man
F-Zero
Sonic the Hedgehog
Kirby
Star Fox
Mother
Panel de Pon
Mole Mania
Custom Robo
Sin and Punishment
Nintendogs
Giest
No More Heroes

Assuming that Ridley will probably be the last newcomer, I’ll go with Ike on this one, so a localized FE character can appear. He would operate similarly to the Black Knight.
Job 114: Give a unique special move to Wolf and Lucas.

For Lucas, I’ll go with PK Freeze as is.

For Wolf, I’ll get back to that one later

Northsouthmap

Smash Champion
Chibi Robo : Space Hunter Drake Redcrest- Drake will run and leap around the stage in an attempt to get close to opponents. Once within close range he will attack with either a flurry of rapid punches, flurry of rapid fire kicks, or heroic uppercut attacks! After each attack he will perform his signature Space Hunter Hero pose. After posing, a short-range explosion will erupt behind him dramatically which can deal additional DMG to opponents.
Unknown.jpeg

Last edited:

Pupp135

Smash Lord
Here are the votes
Ike 11
Pac-Man 5
Drake 6
Lyn 14

Both Ike and Lyn will be added as assists.

We’ll go with my Lucas Moveset change.
For Wolf, I’ll submit his side special working like Brawl’s, and he has Falco’s side special

Job 114: Submit a video game character who debuted before 2006.

As the characters that I’d want most are disconfirmed or unlikely, I’ll go with Vaati for this one as he was the antagonist of multiple Legend of Zelda games that were relevant at the time, and he seems to be an interesting idea.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Ridley_Super_Smash_Bros_Ultimate.png

Ridley
We've been doing a villian theme and we didn't include him as a boss

I considered Geno but Ridley felt like a must have

Top Bottom