• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards Creates: An Alternate SSB Universe, part 3: Brawl

Pupp135

Smash Lord
Here are the votes:
Kraid 5
Andross 4
Majora 6

Majora is our next boss

Job 78: Submit a Nintendo Character who debuted by 2005 and describe why they would be a good fit.

I’ll go with Meta Knight because he is became a major character in the Kirby series after Melee’s release, and he is one of the most notable characters not on the roster yet.

BowserKing

Smash Lord
Resubmitting Lugia
1649121494513.png

Given that we have yet to have a gen 2 rep, Lugia would be a great fit. Also Lugia represents flying types and having moves like Areoblast and Extrasensory.

Of course size could be an issue, but then again, Pokémon sizes are inconsistent.

Resubmitting Chibi-Robo!
Newcomer submission:
Chibi-Robo!
View attachment 341705
Chibi-Robo is main character of his series. He is a pint-sized robot that helps doing Family's chores and he is Jenny's Gift. He is one of Modern Nintendo characters and he debuted on Gamecube, which it makes him as Gamecube rep in AU Brawl.
His game got released on June 26, 2005, which it makes him as 2005-2006 Character.

He could have moveset potential like he could attack with his Plug tail that he has on the Back and he could swing it in some attacks. He could use stuff from Jenny's house as his attacks for example like Toothbrush as Side special.
He would have a gimmick, where he has a Battery Bar and when he moves, it drains, making him weaker. His down B can recharge his battery to make him stronger for battle. If the Meter is empty, he becomes helpless and he would give weak damage for opponent.
He could be Medium-sized Lightweight Zoner character due to focusing on Far Range attacks.

I nominate Chibi-Robo as Newcomer, because he could represent his Franchise and he could be Gamecube rep in Brawl like I said earlier. He could be cool addition to game due to being popular Nintendo Character and he could have a lot of moveset potential for fight!
Besides, he could be first Newcomer to have Bar gimmick in game, which it makes him more unique.
Is Chibi-Robo eligible?
Because I think he debuted in 2005 and we are submitting characters who debuted before 2005 and during 2005, right?

Last edited:

Pupp135

Smash Lord
Here are the votes

Meta Knight 12
Tom Nook 4
Blaziken 5
Lugia 2
Lyndis 8
Chibi-Robo 5

Meta Knight is our first anti-hero newcomer.

Job 79: Submit an item, and describe how it would work.
I’ll resubmit the Freezie item, which works like it does in other SSB games.

I’ll also nominate a new event match and a new enemy for subspace.
Event Match: Round Rivalry
Player Character: Meta Knight
Opponent: Kirby x3
Stage: Halberd
You have 2 stocks and the Kirbies have one
Subspace enemy: ReDead and works like in Smash Run

Last edited:

Pupp135

Smash Lord
Here are the votes
Freezie 3
Cucco 7
Timer 5

Cucco is our next item.

Job 80: Submit an Animal Crossing and a Pokemon Stage and describe how they would work.
Smashville1.jpg
I’ll go with Smashville as is
SSF2 Sky Pillar.png
For Pokemon, I’ll go with SSF2’s Sky Pillar.

Job 81: Submit Specials and Final Smashes for Zelda and Pit.

For Zelda
Neutral: Light Arrow, which is similar to Link‘s Arrow Attack
Side: Light beam: Zelda sends a light beam that attacks characters in contact.
Up: Teleport: Fayore’s Wind just renamed
Down: Reflection: Nayru’s Love just renamed, and the color of the magic is a pale yellow instead to match the light aesthetic of Zelda.
Zelda’s final smash would be her one in Ultimate.

For Pit, his Brawl moveset is fine enough.

Also, feel free to add a new trophy after Meta Knight’s addition.

Butters Stotch

Smash Ace
Jobs 80/81:

I really like Pupp135 Pupp135 's Zelda moveset and am fine with Smashville stage, so I'll just submit a Pokémon stage and a moveset for Pit.
1649495230348.jpeg

Resubmitting Sprout Tower. Works like the one on this thread. Just curious, will there be another Pokémon character job like in our Melee thread?

I'll change a few of Pit's moves to be items from the original Kid Icarus. The Sacred Arrow is moved to his Side Special to allow for the Harp to become his Neutral. His new Down Special is the Protective Crystals. For his Final Smash, I'll go with the Three Sacred Treasures, not as an attack like in Smash 4, but a transformation a la Wario Man.

Pupp135

Smash Lord
As Smashville was the only Animal Crossing stage nominated, it is added as a stage.

For the Pokemon stages, here are the nominations
Pupp135 Pupp135 Sky Pillar
Butters Stotch Butters Stotch Sprout Tower
Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds Spear Pillar

Vote for two most wanted stages, where yours is not first
1. Spear Pillar
2. Sky Pillar

Also, the Zelda moveset I used will be used by default.

For Pit’s Specials a poll will be used to vote if Brawl moveset should be kept or if we should use the changes that Butters Stotch Butters Stotch proposed (neutral special: Harp, side special: Sacred Arrow, down special: Protective Cystals, Final Smash: Three Sacred Treasures)

Pupp135

Smash Lord
Here are the votes
Sky Pillar 5
Sprout Tower 4
Spear Pillar 6

Spear Pillar is our next Pokemon stage.

Also, we’ll go with Butters Stotch Butters Stotch ’s Pit moveset.

Job 82: Submit an assist trophy and describe how it would work.

I’ll go with my previous submission of R.O.B.
Robotic Operating Buddy.jpg
For this assist, I’ll go with R.O.B. He would be in the background but his arms are on the battlefield and move up and down. He moves his arms up and down for a period of time before bringing them together, damaging players in contact.
Also, I’ll submit another Subspace enemy with Kihunter from Metroid, and it works like it does in Smash Run.

Butters Stotch

Smash Ace
Job 82:

Resubmitting Chunky Kong in reference to a Sm4sh rumor.

For our next enemy, I'll go with the Mites.

Since nobody submitted a new trophy, I'll nominate Axl from Mega Man X.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Jody Summer (F-Zero)

F-Zero should get an assist since we are giving most series one, but we have a lot of slashy sword men already. Jody Summer will jump around the stage, kicking and flipping.

Top Bottom