• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards Creates: An Alternate SSB Universe, part 3: Brawl

Job 40:
Andross (Star Fox 64)

Andross
is main Villain of Star Fox Games and he is Monkey scientist, who was banished from Corneria to desolated planet Venom after he created an accidental experiment that would cause extinction of Corneria inhabitants.
After that time, he declared a Lylat war and Team Star Fox wanted to investigate his actions on Planet Venom.

In this game, the Battle takes place on Great Fox (It flies on Venom) and he hovers above it, being ready to kill the player.

As a Boss character, his moveset would be this:

• Inhale and Exhale - Andross goes into Background and inhales the matter along with spitting out Meteors from his mouth, dealing normal damage.
  • Hand punch - Andross goes into Background again and punches from it, dealing heavy damage. It targets the opponent while floating in Background.
  • Head Slam - Andross slams his head into Great Fox, shaking it. It gives strong damage,
  • Hand Blaster - Andross shoots out the bullet from his hand that explodes when touched.

When his 1st Phase gets defeated, his head gets destroyed and it reveals his Brain with floating eyes.

His 2nd Phase attacks:

• Eye Missile - Andross goes into Background and shoots out his 2 eyes in front of him that deal normal damage.
  • Eye Orbit - Andross orbits his eyes around his Brain body.
  • Brain tendrils - Andross thrusts his tendrils down that can spike the opponent. Deals small damage.

After being defeated, he explodes and the Boss Battle ends and Great Fox flies away from planet Venom.

Event submission:
It's a Small World

Playable fighter: Olimar
Stage: Princess Peach's Castle (We can replace the stage with decided Pikmin stage)
Opponents: Kirby and Small World

Objective: This is 1v2 Battle and every character is small and you need to defeat 2 opponents while everyone is Small.

Trophy submission to replace Olimar trophy:
1. Emperor Bulblax (Pikmin)
Once again, Resubmitting Andross.

Pupp135

Smash Lord
Here are the votes
Marx 8
Kamek 4
Andross 3

Marx is our next boss.

Job 69: Nominate a Waifu/Husbando for the playable roster and explain why they would be a good choice for the roster.
Submit a Nintendo Assist Trophy and how they would work.

I’ll renominate Star Man
Official clay model of Starman from EarthBound.
For my assist, I’ll go with Star Man, which works like the one in Ultimate and For.
For another subspace enemy, I want to go with Hammer Bro.

Nintendo Assist Trophy submission:
Lip (Panel De Pon)

Lip is amin protagonist of Panel De Pon game. She is a flower fairy that fights her opponents with dropping blocks and connecting them to attack.
She debuted on Super Famicom, so she counts as Retro Assist Trophy.

When summoned, she could place blocks on the stage. If the blocks connect to each other, they explode. She also could cause everyone tp have a flower on players' heads.

My next enemy is Bulborb from Pikmin. It acts same like in SSB4's Smash Run.

Last edited:

Pupp135

Smash Lord
As there were only three nominations, and there is room for 10 more assists after this, Star Man (mine), Lip ( Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds ), and Saki ( Butters Stotch Butters Stotch ) join the list of assists.

Job 70: Nominate and item and describe how it would work.

I’ll go back to nominating the geosphere from Fire Emblem.
FEMN Geosphere.png
I’ll nominate the geosphere from the fire emblem series, which gives 20 damage to all players.
Also, feel free to submit new trophies in place pf our assist promotions.

Pupp135

Smash Lord
Here are the votes
Geosphere 3
Freezie 4
Fan 8
The fan is our next item.

Job 71: Submit 5 subspace levels and how they would work.

Birabuto Kingdom
Characters: Toad and Megaman
This takes the place of Path to the Ruins, and K. Rool is in place of Wario.

Castle Dedede
Characters: Mario, TBA, Kirby, Link, Wario
This takes the place of The Cave, but Bowser does not take the trophy of the character killed in Midair Stadium, so they’d get revived with Luigi, Ness, and Dedede.

Birabuto Pyramid
Characters: Toad, Megaman, Yoshi, Dark Samus
This is similar to The Ruins level in subspace, but Yoshi and Dark Samus take the place of Ivysaur and Charizard respectively.

Arcadia (Elibe)
Characters: Marth, TBA, TBA
This is The Wilds I more or less, and the boss fight might change.

Birabuto Pyramid Center
Characters: Toad, Megaman, Yoshi, Dark Samus
This is the same thing as The Ruined Hall.

Butters Stotch

Smash Ace
Job 71:

Mt. Aleph:
  • From Golden Sun and The Path to the Ruins' replacement.
  • K. Rool is fought at the end instead of Wario.
  • The biggest difference between this and the original is that K. Rool captured TBA offscreen, who is revived after the fight.
The Cave of Chomp Rock:
  • The Cave, except it resembles The Cave of Chomp Rock from Yoshi's Island.
  • Like Pupp135 Pupp135 's version, Bowser doesn't steal Peach or the other fighter from Midair Stadium. Is it okay if the latter is Zelda?
Golden Pyramid:
  • The setting of Wario Land 4 and the equivalent to The Ruins.
  • Only one fighter is fought here and, if not a villainous character, is fought as a False Character before being revived.
Sky Sands I:
  • The Wilds I, except that it takes place in Sky Sands from Kirby Air Ride.
  • TBA is fought at the end.
The Dungeon:
  • The stand-in for The Ruined Hall. Is designed after the boss rooms in older Zelda games.
  • The boss from the last level is fought here.
Sky Sands II:
  • A continuation of the first part. Mario, Wario, Link, Kirby, and TBA are used here.

Pupp135

Smash Lord
The subspace level submission is still open for those interested.

For Zelda as the second kidnapped character, I can make a poll when we do our next voting.

Pupp135

Smash Lord
For the subspace stages, here are the nominations
Pupp135 Pupp135 Birabuto Kingdom, Castle Dedede, Birabuto Pyramid, Arcadia, Birabuto Pyramid Interior
Butters Stotch Butters Stotch Mt. Aleph, Cave of the Chomp Rock, Golden Pyramid, Sky Lands I, The Dungeon, Sky Lands II

I’ll make 2 polls: one for voting which list of stages should be added: https://strawpoll.com/polls/w4nWD0jPQgA

and one for if Zelda should be the second kidnapped character in midair stadium: https://strawpoll.com/polls/PKglzl6bEyp

Job 72: Submit a retro Nintendo character and state why they would be a good fit.
Robotic Operating Buddy.jpg
While I love Ice Climbers, I’ll go with R.O.B. for this one because he played a very important role for the NES era.

Pupp135

Smash Lord
Top Bottom