• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[ COMPLETE! ] Smashboards Creates: All-Star Strife (An indie-based platform fighter!)

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
The Knight Moveset
The Knight would have a Soul Meter, he require Soul for certain moves, he can refill the Soul Meter attacking.
  • Neutral Special: Vengeful Spirit/Shade Soul
    • The Knight launch a spirit that flies forwards burning all in its path, if you charge the move it would change to Shade Soul launching a bigger shadow projectile that deals more damage, the charge version would cost the same quantity of meter (Soul required: 25%).
  • Forward Special: Sharp Shadow
    • The Knight dashes forwards transforming into a sharpen shadow, this move doesn't cost Soul.
  • Back Special: Shade Cloack
    • An evade version of the Sharp Shadow where instead of dashing forward the Knight moves backwards transformed into a shadow evading moves. Like others this move doesn't cost Soul.
  • Up Special: Crystal Heart
    • The Knight launches at great speed at any direction, crystals would appear at the feets of the Knight meanwhile he charges the moves. This move doesn't cost Soul.
  • Down Special: Desolate Dive/Descending Dark
    • The Knight does a small hop and strikes the ground with concentrated Soul, you can charge the move for do the stronger version Descending Dark that its enhanced with shadows, the charge version would cost the same quantity of meter (Soul required: 25%).
  • Guard Special: Focus
    • The Knight uses his Soul to heal himself, the quantity of Soul required would depend of the charge, you can invest all your Soul in the heal but remind that if you get hitted during the process the Soul would be wasted and you will not be healed. (Soul required: 5% = 1% heal)

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I was going to post a moveset for The Knight, but Infinity Sorcerer covered everything that I wanted to and did a better job with it than I would have. I haven't played much of Rocket League, but I'll come up with something for Octane. (Rumble Mode seems to help)

Octane moveset:

Neutral Special:
Ball. Octane spawns a small version of Rocket League ball (one that's about 3/4 the height of Octane) in front of itself, which can't be picked up, but it can be knocked around by any attack. After a certain amount of time (which can be sped up by attacking it - the lights on the ball glow brighter as it gets closer to its time limit), the ball will explode in a cloud of smoke similar to when a goal is scored in Rocket League, acting like a grenade. (Each Octane can only spawn one ball at a time)

Forward Special: Grappling Hook. Using a power-up from Rumble mode, Octane shoots a grappling hook forwards, latching on to whatever (or whoever) is in front of it and pulling Octane in at ramming speed.

Back Special: The Boot. A spring-loaded boot appears on Octane, launching behind it. It doesn't deal much damage, but it has a surprisingly high amount of knockback.

Up Special: Great Scott! Borrowing an upgrade from a licensed vehicle that appears in Rocket League, Octane's wheels fold up beneath it and jet boosters on its back activate, allowing it to fly around freely for a short time. Much like ROB's up special in Smash, this move has a limited amount of fuel that needs to be recharged.

Down Special: Freezer. Octane does a donut, with an icy fog spewing out around it. Anyone caught in the fog is briefly frozen.

Guard: Spikes. Another upgrade from Rumble mode, this causes spikes to appear on Octane, countering physical attacks but leaving it open to being hit by projectiles

Last edited:

FazDude

Smash Master
Submissions are closed!
  • Infinity Sorcerer Infinity Sorcerer 's Knight moveset wins by default.
  • Megadoomer Megadoomer 's Octane moveset wins by default.
  • My Cobalt Plateaus music list wins by default.
  • Finally, as determined by your votes (and some RNG for tiebreaking), our eight unlockable characters are: Impostor, Octane, Fireboy & Watergirl, Springtrap, Goose, Peppino, Cadence, and Dust!
----
Job 168: Submit super moves for Terrarian and/or Dust!
Please submit three super moves for either or both characters.

Job 169: Submit cards for The Binding of Isaac and/or Crypt of the Necrodancer!
Please submit three characters to appear as cards from either/both series. Characters from Cadence of Hyrule are allowed, given that they don't originate from the Zelda series (so no Link, Ganondorf, etc.) The following are cards by default:
  • Isaac (The Binding of Isaac)
  • Magdalene
  • Cain
  • Judas
  • Eve
  • Samson
  • Azazel
  • ???
  • Robo-Baby
  • Little Gish
  • Lil' Loki
  • Seraphim
  • Lil Monstro
  • Lil Haunt
  • Big Fan
  • Guppy
  • Isaac's Mom
  • Blue Fly
  • Cadence (Crypt of the Necrodancer)
  • Dorian
  • Freddie Merchantry
  • Tempo
Job 170: Submit unlock criteria for any of our eight unlockable fighters!
Submit a way to unlock the eight unlockable fighters we voted on yesterday. Here's the list again:
  • Impostor
  • Octane
  • Fireboy & Watergirl
  • Springtrap
  • Goose
  • Peppino
  • Cadence
  • Dust
Submissions close tomorrow afternoon!

FazDude

Smash Master
For the impostor you should shout AMOGUS to the microphone(?
I'm gonna have to reject this one - As funny as it is, the Switch doesn't have a built-in microphone, so I don't really see it working based on that. (Yes, I know about the voice chat app, but I don't want to lock characters behind NSO's paywalls.)

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
I know, I was just trying to sound stupid 🗿, but really I think maybe some sort of place where you can write codes and if you wrote "sus" or some think like that ta-da, have fun with the impostor!

FazDude

Smash Master
Anyways, enough procrastinating; Time to actually do a few of these jobs.

Terrarian Super Moves
  1. Mana Potion: Terrarian drinks a potion which temporarily increases their attack power.
  2. Stardust Dragon: Terrarian summons the Stardust Dragon, which loops around the stage a few times and damages/launches opponents upon contact.
  3. Moon Lord: Terrarian summons the Moon Lord, who proceeds to rain a bullet hell of projectiles across the stage.
Binding of Isaac Cards:
  • The Lost
  • I.Blob
  • Larry Jr.
Unlock Criteria:
  • Octane: Complete a character's Classic Mode route in five minutes or less without dying.
  • Fireboy & Watergirl: Play 25 rounds of local multiplayer.
  • Springtrap: Complete Boss Rush with 3 characters.

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
My own take on Terrarian Super moves:
  • Mana Potion: Same has FazDude
  • Zenith: The Terrarian uses the Zenith, a Sword that summons even more swords to attack. It would replace all his normals until the mode end.
  • Moon Lord: Much like Faz's idea but instead of just appearing to shoot it would also has a random chance of cover partes of the stage in Crimson/Malice/Holy (not sure if there are their english names but anyway), it counts has a stage hazards that deals damage to the one who touch it.

Qwerty UIOP

Smash Lord
Dust: Defeat 50 opponents with items

The Imposter from AMOGUS: Lose 5 matches on the Skeld

FazDude

Smash Master
Submissions are closed!
  • Please vote for Terrarian's super moves here.
  • Nobody submitted supers for Dust, so that job will be repeated today.
  • All cards will be accepted!
  • Status of unlock criteria:
    • Impostor: Please vote here.
    • Octane: My submission wins by default.
    • Fireboy & Watergirl: My submission wins by default.
    • Springtrap: Please vote here.
    • Goose: Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario 's submission wins by default.
    • Peppino: Wario Wario Wario's submission wins by default.
    • Cadence: Qwerty UIOP Qwerty UIOP 's submission wins by default.
    • Dust: Qwerty UIOP's submission wins by default.
----
Job 168 (cont.): Submit super moves for Dust!

Job 171: Submit alternate costumes for the Knight and/or Octane!

Please submit 8 or 16 colors/costumes for either or both characters. You may submit other cars from Rocket League as Octane, but please make sure they're close enough build-wise.

Job 172: Submit music for the Skeld!

Today is a bittersweet day, Strifers - Today, we tackle the Skeld, our final base game stage. Please submit six music tracks to appear on the stage. A few things to note with this one:
  • You may wish to borrow Main Menu - Among Us or Among Us Medley - Among Us from The Subway and Flappy Pipeyard respectively. If you do so, submitting a substitute song is recommended, but not required.
  • Since Among Us is... shall we say, lacking in the music department, I will also be allowing music from the Henry Stickmin Collection!
Submissions will close tomorrow - Hopefully in the afternoon, but tomorrow's Father's Day for us Americans, so I might be out doing stuff with my dad. If that's the case, I'll move the deadline to later at night.

Last edited:

FazDude

Smash Master
Dust Super Moves
  1. Ninja Dash: Dust performs a quick dashing slash with Ahrah - Not a very flashy move, but great for distance and damage.
  2. Rising Phoenix: Dust swings Ahrah, launching hit opponents upwards. He leaps upwards and slams them into the ground with Ahrah, launching them forwards. It's pretty much a cinematic version of Aether.
  3. Blades of Elysian: Dust dashes forwards, trapping the first opponent he runs into. He attacks them with a barrage os swipes from Ahrah before slashing them through the middle, dealing lots of damage and knockback.
Octane Alts
  1. Default (blue / no decals)
  2. Red / Flame Decal
  3. Green / Lightning Decal
  4. Pink / Stripe Decal
  5. Purple / Star Decal
  6. Teal / Wings Decal
  7. Orange / Buzz Kill Decal
  8. Black / Skull Decal
Skeld Music

FazDude

Smash Master
Submissions are closed!
  • Infinity Sorcerer Infinity Sorcerer 's Terrarian supers will be used.
  • My Impostor and Springtrap unlock criteria will be used.
  • My Dust supers, Octane alts, and Skeld music list win by default.
  • Nobody submitted Knight costumes, so that job will be repeated today.
----
Job 171 (cont.): Submit alternate costumes for the Knight!

Job 173: Submit animations for Terrarian and/or Dust!

Submit a stage entrance, three taunts, and/or three victory animations for either/both characters.

Gonna keep today's jobs light so I can keep the thread on-schedule; Expect an item job tomorrow!

Submissions close tomorrow afternoon.
----
Due to the site's rules about posting strings of messages in one thread, I will be putting my submissions here.
  1. Default
  2. Red scarf (Hornet)
  3. Green scarf
  4. Black scarf (Grimm)
  5. Blue scarf (Lifeblood)
  6. White scarf (Pure Vessel)
  7. Purple scarf
  8. Orange scarf (Infected)
(help i've never played hollow knight i don't know what pure vessel and infected mean)
  • Entrance
    • Terrarian uses the Rod of Discord to teleport onto the stage.
  • Taunts
    • A random Terraria NPC appears in the background next to Terrarian, with them exchanging a brief conversation before the NPC vanishes.
    • The Terrarian pulls out a random item, which they observe.
    • A random Terraria enemy appears and flies around Terrarian, which they try to kill to no avail.
  • Victory Animations
    • Terrarian quickly builds a house before entering it.
    • A bunch of Terraria NPCs celebrate with them.
    • The Terrarian looks at the moon in the distance before running off. The moon appears to be a crimson hue...

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Submissions are closed!
----

Submit a stage entrance, three taunts, and/or three victory animations for either/both characters.

Gonna keep today's jobs light so I can keep the thread on-schedule; Expect an item job tomorrow!

----
Due to the site's rules about posting strings of messages in one thread, I will be putting my submissions here.
  1. Default
  2. Red scarf (Hornet)
  3. Green scarf
  4. Black scarf (Grimm)
  7. Purple scarf
(help i've never played hollow knight i don't know what pure vessel and infected mean)
  • Entrance
  • Taunts
    • A random Terraria NPC appears in the background next to Terrarian, with them exchanging a brief conversation before the NPC vanishes.
    • A random Terraria enemy appears and flies around Terrarian, which they try to kill to no avail.
  • Victory Animations
    • The Terrarian looks at the moon in the distance before running off. The moon appears to be a crimson hue...
I'm not too deep into the lore of Hollow Knight, but some characters are infected by an orange goo, and the Pure Vessel seems to be a bonus boss fight where you fight against a version of a pre-existing boss that isn't infected by that goo.

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Submissions are closed!
----

----
  1. Default
  2. Red scarf (Hornet)
  3. Green scarf
  4. Black scarf (Grimm)
  7. Purple scarf
  • Entrance
  • Taunts
  • Victory Animations
I know more about the Theme, but Mega is right, the Infection is basically an illness that its propaged around the world has a plague in the form of an orange gloo, not going too far into the deepness of the lore the Vessels are basically living weapon that tried to contain the Infection but most of them including the titular Hollow Knight failled being also infecte. The Pure Vessels is a dream version of the Hollow Knight that we Fight near the end of the main game that represents his form before being infected.

Forget to write my skins has an actual submission:
  1. Basic Knight
  2. Red Cape (Hornet)
  3. Blue Cape (Quirrel)
  4. Green Cape (Greenpath/Moss-creatures)
  5. Purple Cape (Crystal Peak/Crystal-creatures)
  6. Infected Knight (Dark-brown cape, orange eyes)
  7. Grimm Troupe (Dark-red cape, red eyes)
  8. Shade (All black, white eyes)

Last edited:

FazDude

Smash Master
I know more about the Theme, but Mega is right, the Infection is basically an illness that its propaged around the world has a plague in the form of an orange gloo, not going too far into the deepness of the lore the Vessels are basically living weapon that tried to contain the Infection but most of them including the titular Hollow Knight failled being also infecte. The Pure Vessels is a dream version of the Hollow Knight that we Fight near the end of the main game that represents his form before being infected. Has a suggestions for the skins you can add a skin based on the Shadw that the Knight leaves everytime he dies and another one completely silver based on the Soul Steel (idk if its the og Name) mode that its basically a "if you die you die, there is no continue".
Eh, I’m happy with my current lineup. Good ideas, though!

FazDude

Smash Master
Submissions are closed! My Terrarian animations win by default. Nobody submitted Dust animations, so I'll just handle those myself as well.

As for Knight costumes, please vote here!
FazDude
  1. Default
  2. Red scarf (Hornet)
  3. Green scarf
  4. Black scarf (Grimm)
  7. Purple scarf

Infinity Sorcerer
  1. Basic Knight
  2. Red Cape (Hornet)
  3. Blue Cape (Quirrel)
---
Job 174: Submit super moves for the Knight and/or Octane!
Submit three super moves for either/both characters. Keep the Knight's Soul mechanic in mind!

Job 175: Submit up to two items!
Submit up to two items. No requirement for these, but keep in mind that this will be our final item job before DLC begins (aside from the second half of the Signature Items), with any future item jobs being determined by bonus content votes.

Submissions close tomorrow afternoon, which will also see the beginning of our work on our final base game fighters!
---
Here are my submissions as per having a maximum of three consecutive posts per thread.
  1. Abyss Shriek - A burst of shrieking souls is emitted from the Knight, dealing heavy damage/knockback to opponents.
  2. Void Form - The Knight transitions into his void form, striking forwards with their tentacles repeatedly to rack up damage before launching opponents with the final hit.
  3. Dream No More - The Knight summons the Void Entity, which ensnares the closest opponent within range. The Knight then slashes at the opponent repeatedly, dealing insane damage before launching them with the final hit.
Mobile Gear (Shovel Knight)

The item begins life as a sole blue gear. When thrown on the ground, it will sprout another gear acting as a wheel, riding back and forth on the platform it was placed on for a short time. While anyone can ride the top of the gear as a makeshift platform, opponents will be damaged if they come in contact with its sides.

Emergency Button (Among Us)

This item will remain on the ground where it was placed - It cannot be moved until it is activated or despawns. In the case of the former (with activation being achieved by attacking the button with a non-projectile attack), all players will be teleported around the button, with the players who didn't activate it being stunned for a second, allowing for easy follow-ups.

Last edited:
Item submission:
GrabPack (Poppy Playtime)

1655740673448.png

The GrabPack is utility from 2021 Indie game Poppy Playtime, which is used by player. It is used to grab, pull and collect random objects, open GrabPack-exclusive doors, connect wires to turn power back on, carry electrical impulses to and from power sources, and move across, up or down far or high places. It currently consists of two hands that are connected at the ends, which sit on the Player's shoulders.

In game, it serves as a harpoon-type item that is equipped by fighter. By pressing the grab button, it shoots out the hand that grabs the opponent and pulls it towards player. It deals small damage while grappling an opponent.
It can also act like Joker's up B, which you could grapple to the platforms. Also this item makes player immune to electric attacks due to conducting and carrying the electricity.
(It's a tether grab-type item btw)

I nominate this item, because it would represent the recent indie game Poppy Playtime and it would make sense to include a "tether grab" type item in Allstar Strife.

I'll nominate the second item later.

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
I was thinking on submit The Knight's super, but Faz's already covered what I should submitted.

Items:
Potion of Lead Skin

An item from Enter the Gungeon that covers the character in a gray liquid making them invulnerable, here it would only give the effects of the Metallic status (it's basically the game's version of the Green Block).
Assassin's Scarf
The scarf of the Assassin from Soul Knight, the proper is already in the game but I think this could be a cool bonus since it could be an item that can drop when you defeat him or something like that idk. When the player adquires this item their evade is replaced with a long flash step that you can control in eight possible directions.

FazDude

Smash Master
Submissions are closed!
  • Infinity Sorcerer Infinity Sorcerer 's Knight alts win!
  • My Knight supers win by default.
  • Nobody submitted supers for Octane, so that job will be repeated today.
  • Please vote for items here - The top three will be added!
Submissions are closed! My Terrarian animations win by default. Nobody submitted Dust animations, so I'll just handle those myself as well.

As for Knight costumes, please vote here!
FazDude
  1. Default
  2. Red scarf (Hornet)
  3. Green scarf
  4. Black scarf (Grimm)
  7. Purple scarf

Infinity Sorcerer
  1. Basic Knight
  2. Red Cape (Hornet)
  3. Blue Cape (Quirrel)
---
Job 174: Submit super moves for the Knight and/or Octane!
Submit three super moves for either/both characters. Keep the Knight's Soul mechanic in mind!

Job 175: Submit up to two items!
Submit up to two items. No requirement for these, but keep in mind that this will be our final item job before DLC begins (aside from the second half of the Signature Items), with any future item jobs being determined by bonus content votes.

Submissions close tomorrow afternoon, which will also see the beginning of our work on our final base game fighters!
---
Here are my submissions as per having a maximum of three consecutive posts per thread.
  1. Abyss Shriek - A burst of shrieking souls is emitted from the Knight, dealing heavy damage/knockback to opponents.
  2. Void Form - The Knight transitions into his void form, striking forwards with their tentacles repeatedly to rack up damage before launching opponents with the final hit.
  3. Dream No More - The Knight summons the Void Entity, which ensnares the closest opponent within range. The Knight then slashes at the opponent repeatedly, dealing insane damage before launching them with the final hit.
Mobile Gear (Shovel Knight)

The item begins life as a sole blue gear. When thrown on the ground, it will sprout another gear acting as a wheel, riding back and forth on the platform it was placed on for a short time. While anyone can ride the top of the gear as a makeshift platform, opponents will be damaged if they come in contact with its sides.

Emergency Button (Among Us)

This item will remain on the ground where it was placed - It cannot be moved until it is activated or despawns. In the case of the former (with activation being achieved by attacking the button with a non-projectile attack), all players will be teleported around the button, with the players who didn't activate it being stunned for a second, allowing for easy follow-ups.
Item submission:
GrabPack (Poppy Playtime)

View attachment 355061
The GrabPack is utility from 2021 Indie game Poppy Playtime, which is used by player. It is used to grab, pull and collect random objects, open GrabPack-exclusive doors, connect wires to turn power back on, carry electrical impulses to and from power sources, and move across, up or down far or high places. It currently consists of two hands that are connected at the ends, which sit on the Player's shoulders.

In game, it serves as a harpoon-type item that is equipped by fighter. By pressing the grab button, it shoots out the hand that grabs the opponent and pulls it towards player. It deals small damage while grappling an opponent.
It can also act like Joker's up B, which you could grapple to the platforms. Also this item makes player immune to electric attacks due to conducting and carrying the electricity.
(It's a tether grab-type item btw)

I nominate this item, because it would represent the recent indie game Poppy Playtime and it would make sense to include a "tether grab" type item in Allstar Strife.

I'll nominate the second item later.
I was thinking on submit The Knight's super, but Faz's already covered what I should submitted.

Items:
Potion of Lead Skin

An item from Enter the Gungeon that covers the character in a gray liquid making them invulnerable, here it would only give the effects of the Metallic status (it's basically the game's version of the Green Block).
Assassin's Scarf
The scarf of the Assassin from Soul Knight, the proper is already in the game but I think this could be a cool bonus since it could be an item that can drop when you defeat him or something like that idk. When the player adquires this item their evade is replaced with a long flash step that you can control in eight possible directions.
----
Job 174 (cont): Submit special moves for Octane!

Job 176: Submit movesets for Annalynn and/or Lilac!

We finally come to our final two base game fighters! Please submit a moveset (Neutral/Forward/Back/Up/Down/Guard Specials) for either/both characters!

Job 177: Submit cards for Five Nights at Freddy's, Untitled Goose Game and/or Terraria!
Submit characters (max. 3 per franchise) to appear as cards! The following characters are cards by default:
  • Springtrap (FNaF)
  • Phantom Animatronics
  • Glitchtrap
  • "Classic" Freddy Fazbear
  • "Classic" Bonnie
  • "Classic" Chica
  • "Classic" Foxy
  • Nightmare Freddy (the freddles appear as part of the freddy plush item, so i think it counts)
  • Helpy
  • DJ Music Man
  • Goose (Untitled Goose Game)
  • Terrarian (Terraria)
  • Moon Lord
  • Eye of Chtulhu

FazDude

Smash Master
Annalynn Moveset
  • Neutral Special: Bonus Breakfast
    • Similarly to Pac-Man's Bonus Fruit in Smash, Annalynn holds up an item as it cycles between various bonus items from her game. Once the special button is released, she throws the item, with each item having different effects.
      • Muffin: A fairly basic/weak projectile, bouncing on the ground twice before disappearing.
      • Orange Juice: Travels in a straight line.
      • Fried Egg: Only bounces once before disappearing, but deals fire damage upon contact.
      • Bacon: Upon coming in contact with an opponent, a second strip of bacon is launched at an upwards arc.
      • Coffee: Slow, but spikes/buries opponents who come in contact with it.
      • Pancakes: Bounces on the ground thrice, covering lots of ground.
      • Pizza: Paralyzes opponents upon contact.
      • Star: Pretty much a super-strong version of the orange juice.
  • Forward Special: Minecart
    • Annalynn hops into a minecart and rides it forwards. It's pretty similar to Steve's minecart (complete with Annalynn being able to jump out of it), but it cannot turn around or grab opponents while empty (contact with an empty minecart simply damages/launches the opponent).
  • Back Special: Venom Brood
    • A member of the Venom Brood (consisting of Randy, Handy, Candy, and Mike) suddenly lunges out from behind Annalynn, damaging opponents on contact. Upon hitting the ground, the snake will patrol the platform it was placed on for a few seconds, striking at opponents who approach it. Only one snake can be on-screen per Annalynn.
  • Up Special: Rope
    • Annalynn uses a piece of rope as a lasso, being able to grab onto ledges as a tether recovery.
  • Down Special: Lava Geyser
    • A button appears on the ground in front of Annalynn, with her recoiling a bit as if to avoid stepping on it. If an opponent does step on it, however, a geyser of lava spews out from the earth, launching them into the air! This also applies to the snakes, but if they're launched by the lava, they become insanely powerful projectiles!
  • Guard: Blinding Ruby
    • Annalynn holds a Blinding Ruby in her hands. If she is attacked during the animation, the opponent will suffer fixed knockback as Annalynn gains a few seconds of invincibility. However, Annalynn is only able to do this four times a stock.
FNaF Cards
  • Golden Freddy
  • The Puppet
  • Circus Baby
Terraria Cards
  • Merchant
  • Skeletron
  • Plague Doctor

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Octane super moves:

Level 1: Power Hitter - glowing orange, Octane dashes forward for a short distance, hitting whoever's in front of it.

Level 2: Tornado - a tornado forms around Octane, trapping anyone who gets too close to the funnel cloud and continuously dealing damage

Level 3: GOOOOOOOOOOOAL! Octane leaps into the air as a full-sized Rocket League ball (much larger than Octane) falls from the sky. Octane spins around, slamming the ball towards the ground, where it explodes with a blast that fills most of the stage. The ball can be aimed shortly before the shot, as indicated by a reticle.

Untitled Goose Game cards:

-Wimp
-Groundskeeper
-Publician

FazDude

Smash Master
Submissions are closed!
  • Our final three items (for now) are the Mobile Gear, Potion of Lead Skin, and Assassin's Scarf! Congratulations to Infinity Sorcerer Infinity Sorcerer , who submitted the latter two.
  • Megadoomer Megadoomer 's Octane supers win by default.
  • My Annalynn moveset wins by default.
  • Lilac didn't get a moveset submitted, so that job will be repeated today.
  • All cards will be accepted!
----
Before I get into today's jobs, I'd like to state that pretty much all jobs from now until DLC begins will just be working on our final four characters and submitting cards. Fortunately, this won't be for more than like, a week tops, but just letting you guys know ahead of time.

With that out of the way...

Job 176 (cont.): Submit a moveset for Lilac!

Job 178: Submit animations for the Knight and/or Octane!

Submit an entrance animation, three taunts, and/or three victory animations for either or both characters.

Job 179: Submit cards for Dust: An Elysian Tale and/or Hollow Knight!
Submit characters (max. 3 per franchise) to appear as cards! The following are cards by default:
  • Dust (Dust: An Elysian Tale)
  • Fidget
  • The Knight (Hollow Knight)
  • Void Entity
  • Hornet
  • Grimm / Nightmare King Grimm

Last edited:

FazDude

Smash Master
Lilac Moveset
  • Neutral Special: Vortex Wave
    • Lilac slashes forwards with her ponytail, creating a crescent-shaped wave of energy as a fairly standard projectile.
  • Forward Special: Dragon Boost
    • Lilac begins corkscrewing forwards, being able to alter her direction mid-flight just like Meta Knight's Side Special. Unlike Meta Knight, though, this move can be charged for additional range and power.
  • Back Special: Blink Dash
    • Lilac takes a stance before leaping forwards at light speed, essentially acting like Fox Illusion.
  • Up Special: Dragon Cyclone
    • Lilac spins rapidly, ascending into the air while dealing multiple hits of damage to opponents before launching them with the final hit.
  • Down Special: Dive Kick
    • Lilac leaps into the air before descending diagonally downwards with a rapid series of kicks.
  • Guard: Guard
    • Lilac appears to sidestep, gaining invulnerability from enemy attacks and stunning those that try to attack her.
Octane Animations
  • Entrance
    • Octane drives out of a garage.
  • Taunts
    • Octane honks its horn.
    • Octane turns towards the camera and flashes its headlights while chirping.
    • Octane revs its engine, kicking up dust.
  • Victory Animations
    • Octane rams into a ball from Rocket League, sending it into the goal and drifting to face the camera as the goal sound is heard.
    • Octane drifts into view and "poses".
    • Octane poses on a podium, a trophy placed on its hood.

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
The Knight animations:
  • Entrance: The Knight appears sitting on a bench sleeping, he wakes up and stands up. There is a random chance that alongside him appears any of the familiars from the game (the Womb charm spawns, the Silk charm spiders or the Grimchild).
  • Taunts:
    • The Knight unsheats his nail in a challening pose, based on when you challenge Radiance.
    • The Knight uses the Dream Nail, each character have a unique dream dialogue, when the Knight use this taunt he receives 0.5% of Soul.
    • The Knight takes note on his map.
  • Victory Poses:
    • The Knight eyes starts to glow orange but are quickly consumed by the void, based on the normal ending from Hollow Knight. If the Knight is using the Infected alt the eyes would still fade to black.
    • The Knight kills a previous shade of him recupering his Geo.
    • The Knight transforms into the Void Entity and leaves, based on the Godmasters Ending.
Hollow Knight Cards:
  • Quirrel
  • Cloth
  • Mantis Lords

Last edited:

FazDude

Smash Master
Submissions are closed!
  • My Lilac moveset wins by default.
  • Infinity Sorcerer Infinity Sorcerer 's Knight animations win by default.
  • My Octane animations win by default.
  • All cards will be accepted! I'll also add three of my own for Dust.
----
Job 180: Submit alternate costumes for Annalynn and/or Lilac!
Submit 8 or 16 alternate colors/costumes for either/both characters.

Job 181: Submit cards for Rocket League!
Submit up to three cards for Rocket League. Octane will be a card by default.

(Also, Annalynn and Freedom Planet cards will be handled once their animations are complete, meaning there won't be a card job tomorrow. There will be a certain item job, though, so stay tuned!)

FazDude

Smash Master
Annalynn alts (color references)
  1. Default
  2. Hot Stuff
  3. Earth Green
  4. Boysenberry
  5. Jack O' Lantern
  6. Randy's Red
  7. Whiteout
  8. Periwinkle
  9. Minty Fresh
  10. Lapis Lazuli
  11. Stone Gray
  12. Golden Girl
  13. '16 Annalynn (model swap)
  14. Granny Smith '16 Anna
  15. Amaranth '16 Anna
  16. Wicked Purple '16 Anna
Lilac alts
  1. Default (FP1 Design)
  2. FP2 Design (model swap)
  3. FP1 / Carol color scheme
  4. FP2 / Neera Li color scheme
  5. FP1 / Milla color scheme
  6. FP2 / Commander Torque color scheme
  7. FP1 / Lord Brevon color scheme
  8. FP2 / Merga color scheme

FazDude

Smash Master
Submissions are closed! My alts win by default, while Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds ' cards will be accepted.

Job 182: Submit super moves for Annalynn and/or Lilac!
Submit three super moves for either/both characters.

Job 183: Submit Signature Items for the second half of the roster!
Submit a signature item for any character(s) in the second half of the roster:
  • Zagreus
  • Red
  • Impostor
  • Isaac
  • Cadence
  • Springtrap
  • Goose
  • Terrarian
  • Dust
  • Knight
  • Octane
  • Annalynn
  • Lilac
Here's the original Signature Item Box description for convienence:
Signature Item Box

An original concept. It takes the form of a purple box with a white question mark on it. It can be attacked and when it's broken, it drops the "signature item" of the character that broke it. These are unique items for every fighter that is both from their home game/series and isn't present in their regular moveset. For example, Anton's could be his hammer from Antonblast, allowing that game to be represented while still keeping his Antonball moveset. Characters can pick up other character's signature items but they will do their effects slightly less. (Such as less damage, less healing, etc.) I know this isn't from an existing game so I'm open to suggestions for what it could be.
Submissions close tomorrow afternoon! Just for reference, here's what the next few days of the thread are going to be like:
  • Today - Annalynn/Lilac supers + Annalynn/Freedom Planet cards + Signature Item votes
  • 6.25 - Annalynn/Lilac animations + Other cards
  • 6.26 - A "rest" day to overlook submissions and allow contributors to make edits to theirs if wanted.
  • 6.27 - The first day of our DLC submission period!

Last edited:

FazDude

Smash Master
Annalynn Supers
  1. Mega Ruby - Annalynn uses that big ruby from that one cutscene to temporarily boost her strength and attack resistance.
  2. Ruby Strike - Annalynn begins running forward. The first opponent she gets close to gets launched away with a mighty kick!
  3. SN4-K3's Revenge - SN4-K3, the final boss of Annalynn, appears and begins swooping down onto the stage, dealing major damage and knockback to any opponent hit by it!
Signature Items
  • Red: Rage Chili
    • When eaten, the Rage Chili causes Red's speed and power to gain a dramatic increase!
    • Opponents who eat the chili also get the buffs, but they're weaker for them than they would be for Red.
  • Impostor: Emergency Button
    • When used, the Impostor creates a short-lived, but VERY strong vortex, drawing opponents closer to where the button was activated.
    • Opponents who use the button have their vortex be smaller and weaker.
  • Springtrap: Door
    • Taking its appearance from FNaF 1, Springtrap places down a door which will not yield to anything; Fighters, attacks, items - It's basically an insurmountable wall. However, the door will only linger for a short time before opening up.
    • Opponents who use the door will find that it has less power than Springtrap's.
  • Annalynn: Double-Jump Boots
    • The Double-Jump Boots give Annalynn a second mid-air jump.
    • Opponents will have the double jump for less time.

Top Bottom