• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards Creates: A Smash Ultimate Roster With 1000 Characters!

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
I remember a couple of people had made images of the ridiculously complicated variations on Meowth so is there any chance you still have them and if so would I have permission to use them in the video? If not, it’s fine because I can make my own but it would just make it slightly less work and I think it would be cool if part of the video was collaborative as well.

also unrelated but I made a mistake where two characters are labeled as “815” meaning we have one extra character so this thread is “smash with 1000 characters but actually it’s 1001 characters but actually it’s 1002 characters”

Baysha

Smash Ace
I remember a couple of people had made images of the ridiculously complicated variations on Meowth so is there any chance you still have them and if so would I have permission to use them in the video? If not, it’s fine because I can make my own but it would just make it slightly less work and I think it would be cool if part of the video was collaborative as well.

also unrelated but I made a mistake where two characters are labeled as “815” meaning we have one extra character so this thread is “smash with 1000 characters but actually it’s 1001 characters but actually it’s 1002 characters”
You're welcome to use the ones I made.

Last edited:
Top Bottom