• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards Creates: A Licensed Theme Park

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Alright, so I was inspired a bit by cashregister9 cashregister9 and his video game amusement park thread. However, this one is going to extend on that just a little.

So.....we, the good people of Smashboards have been hired to partake in creating...a theme park based on a brand that...either does not really have much media exposure, a collection of brands under a certain theme, etc. Therefore, we need to decide where to house this theme park, any sort of attractions, characters, mascots, etc. It will be lots of fun but we can do it with the right amount of collaboration!

TBA

TBA

TBA

TBA

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Job 1:

Submit a theme or brand to be the basis of our theme park! You can do a solo brand like SEGA, Capcom, Warner Bros, etc. You cannot submit Disney, Universal, ABC Kids (Australia), Thomas and Friends, Sesame Street or Nintendo given they have theme parks that are big brands. You can also submit a concept by saying "Cartoons as a whole" or "Public domain" but you cannot say something like "All of fiction". Please show off a visual for your idea as well as why your idea should be the choice for our theme park. Get submitting!

Last edited:

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Toys (with a heavy lean on Hasbro)

17f205914a4c6d86379c0133f6b2e12e.jpg

Inspired by Hasbro Game Night Fight, why not have a theme park themed after toys? Sure, there's Transformers stuff in Universal and there used to be Power Rangers attractions at the Disney theme parks...but what about the ULTIMATE toy-theme park experience? The hugest collaboration between all the toy brands even though there is LEGOLand but still, it can be lots of fun.

Job 1: DreamWorks .... Classics

DreamWorks Acquires Classic Media & All Its Cartoon Characters in a $155  Million All-Cash Deal - Rotoscopers

(Warning: Some of these characters may not be feasible in 2024.)

Sure, there's a DreamWorks theme park coming soon. But what some people may not know is that they bought Classic Media in 2012, renamed it DreamWorks Classics, and haven't done much with them since.

Yes, they have delved into some of them, like She-Ra, Mr. Peabody, and the team of Voltron. But not much besides that.

If you want, I can share an old document I made detailing just such a concept.

Northsouthmap

Smash Champion
Cereal

We have a food mascot fighting game, so why not a theme park based off of the breakfast food?
There would be tons of meet and greets and stores.

FazDude

Smash Master
Theme: SEGA

If Nintendo has their own theme park, it's no wonder that their former console rival, who already has experience in managing entertainment centers, would follow suit! A certain Blue Blur would likely be a big part of the park's marketing, but it'd be great to have attractions based on Sega's slew of properties; A roller coaster based on NiGHTS Into Dreams, live shows based on Samba de Amigo; Hell, you have a ton of options when it comes to bumper cars alone!

darkvortex

Smash Lord
815768.jpg

Capcom
Could be argued they might not be quite big enough for a park of their own but I think between mega franchises like Street Fighter, Resident Evil and Monster Hunter, cult faces like Ace Attorney and Devil May Cry, and retro classics like Mega Man and Ghosts N Goblins, you could make it work.

Last edited:

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Job 1: Video Games as a Whole

View attachment 384041

The theme park will be themed on video games,even that have a Nintendo themed park,that could be very interesting
Toys (with a heavy lean on Hasbro)

View attachment 384105

Inspired by Hasbro Game Night Fight, why not have a theme park themed after toys? Sure, there's Transformers stuff in Universal and there used to be Power Rangers attractions at the Disney theme parks...but what about the ULTIMATE toy-theme park experience? The hugest collaboration between all the toy brands even though there is LEGOLand but still, it can be lots of fun.
Job 1: DreamWorks .... Classics

DreamWorks Acquires Classic Media & All Its Cartoon Characters in a $155  Million All-Cash Deal - Rotoscopers

(Warning: Some of these characters may not be feasible in 2024.)

Sure, there's a DreamWorks theme park coming soon. But what some people may not know is that they bought Classic Media in 2012, renamed it DreamWorks Classics, and haven't done much with them since.

Yes, they have delved into some of them, like She-Ra, Mr. Peabody, and the team of Voltron. But not much besides that.

If you want, I can share an old document I made detailing just such a concept.
Cereal

We have a food mascot fighting game, so why not a theme park based off of the breakfast food?
There would be tons of meet and greets and stores.
Anime (probably a big focus on Jump)
Theme: SEGA

If Nintendo has their own theme park, it's no wonder that their former console rival, who already has experience in managing entertainment centers, would follow suit! A certain Blue Blur would likely be a big part of the park's marketing, but it'd be great to have attractions based on Sega's slew of properties; A roller coaster based on NiGHTS Into Dreams, live shows based on Samba de Amigo; Hell, you have a ton of options when it comes to bumper cars alone!
View attachment 384342
Capcom
Could be argued they might not be quite big enough for a park of their own but I think between mega franchises like Street Fighter, Resident Evil and Monster Hunter, cult faces like Ace Attorney and Devil May Cry, and retro classics like Mega Man and Ghosts N Goblins, you could make it work.
View attachment 384336
Cartoon Network
Would pull from all CN shows, new and old. Could also include select other WB properties like Scooby Doo, Looney Tunes and Teen Titans. I'm thinking it would be based on the CN city ads.
Job 1: Animation as a whole.
Way too much time has passed...so why don't we vote?

Vote for your top 5 ideas but you can only put your own in fourth or fifth!

Video games as a whole DragonRobotKing26 DragonRobotKing26
Toys (Heavy lean on Hasbro) AlteredBeast AlteredBeast
DreamWorks Classics M Master Hero Sock-on-Rye
Cereal Northsouthmap Northsouthmap
Anime (Heavy lean on JUMP) nirvanafan nirvanafan
SEGA FazDude FazDude
Capcom darkvortex darkvortex
Cartoon Network TORNADO BUS DRIVER TORNADO BUS DRIVER
Animation as a whole Oggy123 Oggy123

My votes:

1. Cereal
2. Cartoon Network