• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash WiiU & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - June 10th Part 2

Smashboards

18 years old!
Administrator
Premium
Writing Team

The Smash Brothers Mii's come in three varieties! Check them out!​

Last edited by a moderator:

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
Most dumbest idea ever inputed into a fighting game it's like if street fighter used psn characters or same with MK

OptimistNic

Smash Journeyman
NNID
OptimistNic
3DS FC
4682-8455-3463
Wonder if they will be allowed in competitive play.

TheFadedWarrior

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MortifiedPanda
Man, I'm excited for these guys. I suspect I'll use the brawler the most, then the swordfighter, then the gunner. This is an excuse to do something good with the hilarious/weird looking Miis I like to make.

Xinc

Smash Lord
NNID
xincmars
3DS FC
2981-7601-8481
Interesting... I didn't want a Mii fighter but at least it makes sense to appeal to fans. The rightmost one looks like mine xD .

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
I just realize technically we got three miis that took three spots to this game ridiculous

Spire

III
BRoomer
I dig. These are three distinct archetypes that take multiple forms in other represented characters.

Brawler = Mario, Luigi, Donkey Kong, Little Mac, etc.
Swordsman = Link, Toon Link, Marth, Ike, Pit, etc.
Gunner = Samus, Mega Man, Fox, etc.

Makes enough sense. With 36 specials to choose from in customizing your Mii, that's quite the variety. I enjoy this level of customization and welcome it warmly.

Seriously... did any of you think that Miis actually didn't have a chance?

Last edited:

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
I dig. These are three distinct archetypes that take multiple forms in other represented characters.

Brawler = Mario, Luigi, Donkey Kong, Little Mac, etc.
Swordsman = Link, Toon Link, Marth, Ike, Pit, etc.
Gunner = Samus, Mega Man, Fox, etc.

Makes enough sense. With 36 specials to choose from in customizing your Mii, that's quite the variety. I enjoy this level of customization and welcome it warmly.

Seriously... did any of you think that Miis actually didn't have a chance?
I did atleast hope they didn't

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93
I'm now officially making Chuck Norris in the Mii maker.

I am going to body all of you in tournament. Might as well get those checks mailed out now.

Last edited:

PyroTakun

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ta-kun
It'll be good for laughs and fun, but I don't think they'll be used competitively.

But hey, you never know.

Accf124

Smash Journeyman
Lmao I think Sakurai did it perfectly. Mii's are all about customization and choices and this captures that essence. 3 types of fighters and 12 different types of moves for each of them. Love them already.

katastrophic

Smash Cadet
NNID
katastrophic
3DS FC
3308-4726-7643
they will be playable in for fun mode that's for sure. But I doubt, for glory mode.
Remember, Sakurai made For Glory mode, so they'll most likely still be playable.

Inawordyes

Smash Lord
I wasn't the biggest fan of Mii's, but now actually seeing them in action I'm excited for them in SM4SH!

...Did I just say that out loud?

GreenDude

Smash Cadet
Miis do not belong in smash imo. They try too hard to make miis cool but i would of prefered they spent their time implementing a new highly requested character instead of spending their time on this.

pickle962

Smash Lord
Rip Smash Bros! You had a unique charm that differentiated you from other fighters in your day! You proved to the dumb haters you can be taken as seriously as other fighting games if evo 2013 proved anything! But now your creator not satisfied with lousy tripping from brawl, had to go and taint your upcoming entry on the 3ds and wii u by adding MII to the game thus jump starting the gaming rapture far sooner than anticipated in a world filled with greedy companies taking content out the game and then try to sell it as cheap DLC, Boring copy and paste shooters flooding the market, yet not dying like the guitar heros and rock bands did just 4 year agos, and creators of crappy ios games acting like they are jesus Christ and tempting you to pay a dollar just so you can continue to try and beat their poorly designed levels!

No longer will we get giddy when a new character joins the fray. No longer will we spectate Final Destination matchs in professional tournaments filled to the brim with socially awkward twenty something dudes who need to move out of their parent's basement! And no longer will we upload footage of our battles to Youtube for everyone will be too busy checking out PEWDIEPIE vs JUSTIN BIEBER or SPIDERMAN VS ELECTRO smash battles when smash 4 hits later this year!

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
Miis do not belong in smash imo. They try too hard to make miis cool but i would of prefered they spent their time implementing a new highly requested character instead of spending their time on this.
Exactly Miis should stay in party and racing games at best but fighting game no you don't do that you just don't

Trigger123

Smash Journeyman
This is a big disappointment, does it really take up 3 sleets it really should just be 1. no new villains or older veterants announced, we got miis instead.

Jack Kieser

Smash Champion
Listen to all these scrubs, talking about banning fighters before the game is even released or before anyone, even the Invitational players, have touched the game.

God, I hope you people never go anywhere near a tournament, I don't want you ruining this community after all the good will Nintendo gave us.

pickle962

Smash Lord
guys I am soooooo tempted right now to make a quick comic in manga studio about our new knowledge concerning smash 4! should I or shouldn't I?

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
nothing else needs to be said View attachment 15873
My thoughts exactly off all the potiental and so many Nintendo Franchise characters you put a character that isn't fitted for a game like this i mean i can think a 100 characters better mii but damn i mean sakurai are you either trolling and saying yes i destroyed everyones dream right here and now and no i don't give a damn or are really just say psyche the roster is far from finish

AranOcean

Smash Ace
NNID
AranOcean
3DS FC
1220-8584-3874
At first glance, I was indifferent about Mii Fighter, but now thinking about all the customization that's possible, Mii Fighter looks like a really in-depth and really cool character.

That being said, I think if the community adapts a "Mii Fighter Only" mode, that'd be kinda cool.

Considering Mii Fighter's movesets are customization, it would seem difficult for a standard character (Mario, Link, PIkachu, etc.) to adapt to a moveset that could always change, even if they are similar to other moves from other characters (ie, Mii Gunner borrows Samus's Charge Shot). However, if both sides could change movesets then both sides have a more equal shot. Plus with 36 different options, it'd be hard for these guys to get stale and predictable (even if there's a "best moveset", which there most definitely will be).

I'm so hype for this game and October 3rd (and whatever "Holiday 2014" specifically means) can't come any sooner.

Also my Palutena hype is out the roof. I seriously can't contain myself.

pickle962

Smash Lord
Sooo guys how bout that Palutena babe ehh? Another female fighter is always welcome, but ehh I think I would have appreciated it more if Mii wasn't announced at all!

Top Bottom