• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash WiiU & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - June 10th Part 2

Shin F.

Smash Master
Mega man was not in every nintendo game megaman wasn't in Mario tennis or golf megaman wasn't in animal crossing or Mario kart basically he's saying avatars are nice but do not need to be in everything
So that's a reason to exclude them? No. It's as simple as this: If more people like them than dislike them, then it makes sense to include them. Nintendo's biggest fanbase are casuals who like them. Ergo, it makes sense to include them.

There are people who don't like every single character in the game. Whining about the inclusion of them is, as I said, childish when all the developers are doing is catering to as many fans as they can.

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
So that's a reason to exclude them? No. It's as simple as this: If more people like them than dislike them, then it makes sense to include them. Nintendo's biggest fanbase are casuals who like them. Ergo, it makes sense to include them.

There are people who don't like every single character in the game. Whining about the inclusion of them is, as I said, childish when all the developers are doing is catering to as many fans as they can.
You say it's childish but it's natural human behavior when people like or dislike they have a opinion on it and as half say miis are great addition other half will disagree regardless

Shin F.

Smash Master
You say it's childish but it's natural human behavior when people like or dislike they have a opinion on it and as half say miis are great addition other half will disagree regardless
I'm not saying it's childish to have an opinion or to voice it. That's natural. I'm saying it's childish to be whining about it as strongly as people are, saying that Smash is ruined because of this character. That is childish. Big-ass bag of candy, man. One kind you don't like. It's ruined now.

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
I'm not saying it's childish to have an opinion or to voice it. That's natural. I'm saying it's childish to be whining about it as strongly as people are, saying that Smash is ruined because of this character. That is childish. Big-*** bag of candy, man. One kind you don't like. It's ruined now.
I'm not saying smash is ruined of course it's gonna do well but also that miis weren't necessary into the game there addition will spike interest dosen't mean it's the greatest character to be added into the game

Last edited:

Shin F.

Smash Master
I'm not saying smash is ruined of course it's gonna do well but also that miis weren't necessary into the game there addition will spike interest dosen't mean it's the greatest character to be added into the game
You know what? You're right, you haven't. But honestly? I was thinking more about comments like this one, and I only now noticed they're all from the same guy, so sorry about painting you all with the same brush.
Rip Smash Bros! You had a unique charm that differentiated you from other fighters in your day! You proved to the dumb haters you can be taken as seriously as other fighting games if evo 2013 proved anything! But now your creator not satisfied with lousy tripping from brawl, had to go and taint your upcoming entry on the 3ds and wii u by adding MII to the game thus jump starting the gaming rapture far sooner than anticipated in a world filled with greedy companies taking content out the game and then try to sell it as cheap DLC, Boring copy and paste shooters flooding the market, yet not dying like the guitar heros and rock bands did just 4 year agos, and creators of crappy ios games acting like they are jesus Christ and tempting you to pay a dollar just so you can continue to try and beat their poorly designed levels!

No longer will we get giddy when a new character joins the fray. No longer will we spectate Final Destination matchs in professional tournaments filled to the brim with socially awkward twenty something dudes who need to move out of their parent's basement! And no longer will we upload footage of our battles to Youtube for everyone will be too busy checking out PEWDIEPIE vs JUSTIN BIEBER or SPIDERMAN VS ELECTRO smash battles when smash 4 hits later this year!
The exact reason why I shot down any idiot on here who swore up and down that Mii's were gonna be in the game! F*ck being a unique fighting franchise compared to your competition where NINTENDO CHARACTERS AND THE OCCASIONAL THIRD PARTY CHARACTER duke it out when you can instead have Hitler fight George Washington or pit Kendrick Lamar vs a GTA protagonist or have Black Widow beat the ever living hell out of Justin Bieber! I'm sorry, but THAT IS NOT WHAT SMASH BROS IS ABOUT!!!

*puts gun in mouth* excuse me, but I've decided the fiery depths of hell is better than living in a world where the very essence of a smash bros game is RUINED by letting people pit their custom mii lookalikes of various pop culture icons against each other!
Things like this make every Smash fan, especially the people who are anti-Mii since that's what these are about, look really bad. Again, sorry I didn't notice that this was just one idiot and not a number of idiots.

Regarding the rest of comment - saying that they aren't necessary but admitting they will spike interest kind of contradicts the idea that they're being shoved at people. Many of the fans were the ones who were asking for them. They're just giving us what most of us want here. And I agree, there are plenty of characters that I personally think would be better. Isaac and Shulk, for instance, are two characters I want to see in Smash. But Isaac and Shulk aren't as popular as Miis, no matter how you slice it.

Edit: We're both Earthbound fans - no need to fight over this when Ness is clearly the only character this game needs :p

Last edited:

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
You know what? You're right, you haven't. But honestly? I was thinking more about comments like this one, and I only now noticed they're all from the same guy, so sorry about painting you all with the same brush.

Things like this make every Smash fan, especially the people who are anti-Mii since that's what these are about, look really bad. Again, sorry I didn't notice that this was just one idiot and not a number of idiots.

Regarding the rest of comment - saying that they aren't necessary but admitting they will spike interest kind of contradicts the idea that they're being shoved at people. Many of the fans were the ones who were asking for them. They're just giving us what most of us want here. And I agree, there are plenty of characters that I personally think would be better. Isaac and Shulk, for instance, are two characters I want to see in Smash. But Isaac and Shulk aren't as popular as Miis, no matter how you slice it.

Edit: We're both Earthbound fans - no need to fight over this when Ness is clearly the only character this game needs :p
I am Mother fan but i still would like maybe see tetra and i know it's low chance but also Kumatora from mother 3 i mean im happy already with megaman but if atleast tetra makes it in then im completely and utterly satisfied after that if not oh well another different character like mega man will peek my interest like palutena it's sad to say though the mii's did not

Shin F.

Smash Master
I am Mother fan but i still would like maybe see tetra and i know it's low chance but also Kumatora from mother 3 i mean im happy already with megaman but if atleast tetra makes it in then im completely and utterly satisfied after that if not oh well another different character like mega man will peek my interest like palutena it's sad to say though the mii's did not
Tetra would be nice, although I personally like the idea of Vaati. It'd be cool to have a real wind user in the cast. If Kumatora got in, I'd like to see her take Lucas' moveset so he could have one more like he does in the games. I liked the way Project M gave him Offense Up, for instance.

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
Tetra would be nice, although I personally like the idea of Vaati. It'd be cool to have a real wind user in the cast. If Kumatora got in, I'd like to see her take Lucas' moveset so he could have one more like he does in the games. I liked the way Project M gave him Offense Up, for instance.
mmm Vaati is interesting sadly i would go with tetra being pirate character there's alot ways you can use her in battle also since wind waker was my favorite and first Zelda game i still got my gcn copy to this date also I like if kumatora did take the spot of lucas still having a Mother 3 rep but a female character at that also i like to see lucas move set with her maybe change it slightly but definitely keep pk star storm for her

Last edited:

Shin F.

Smash Master
mmm Vaati is interesting sadly i would go with tetra being pirate character there's alot ways you can use her in battle also since wind waker was my favorite and first Zelda game i still got my gcn copy to this date also I like if kumatora did take the spot of lucas still having a Mother 3 rep but a female character at that also i like to see lucas move set with her maybe change it slightly but definitely keep pk star storm for her
Oh, I'd be behind Tetra if only so we could have a Pirates vs Ninjas match with her and Sheik. It'd be cool to see her use some Wind Waker items, too, like the Deku Leaf and Grapple Hook.

Wind Waker was one of my favorites as well. Still have the copy of it I got when it first came out.

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
Oh, I'd be behind Tetra if only so we could have a Pirates vs Ninjas match with her and Sheik. It'd be cool to see her use some Wind Waker items, too, like the Deku Leaf and Grapple Hook.

Wind Waker was one of my favorites as well. Still have the copy of it I got when it first came out.
Hear that pac man is in

Shin F.

Smash Master
Hear that pac man is in
Ehhh, I'm not fond of him but I'd deal with it and even use him now and then.

Actually, the only thing that would seriously bother me on a really great level is Ness being cut. Don't get me wrong, I still wouldn't complain about new characters, but cut characters bother me, and Ness is pretty important to Smash's history.

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445

Actually, the only thing that would seriously bother me on a really great level is Ness being cut. Don't get me wrong, I still wouldn't complain about new characters, but cut characters bother me, and Ness is pretty important to Smash's history.
same i mained ness

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622

I would have a better understanding of how to use Pac-Man and how would he work IF WE GOT SOME ****ING PICTURES.

TheGravyTrain

Smash Ace
NNID
Theboyingreen
Check out the official website, it has pictures and the reveal trailer! Really weird that Nintendo didn't have any footage or pictures of the roundtable though, especially releasing a character...

Drazile

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3797-5765-7295
ergh why is mario in smash no one likes him hes in too much games

Chris Sifniotis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
chrissifniotis
Ouch! And I'm this close to posting my Mii sets for MYM too! ._.

I've only just seen this now so I know just about none of the details right now, at first glance though it seems cool to experiment with. I wonder if the types work similar to my setup; a rock-paper-scissors arrangement - one beats the second but is beaten by the third.

Top Bottom