• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U SMASH WII U DIRECT CONFIRMED!!! - Oct.23 NA, Oct.24 EU, JP, AU

the8thark

Smash Lord

Direct is 35m long, that's only 4m shorter then the Smash Wii U and 3DS Direct, I'd say that's good considering this direct is only about the Wii U version.
I only get this on nintendo.com

Catch a livestream event on October 23 at 3 pm PT. We will share new details about Super Smash Bros. for Wii U, which launches on November 21.

Where did you get your pic from?

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
Be careful what you wish for.
In this game:

This person (the guy):

Opened pandora's box and all hell broke loose. Will all hell break loose after this Direct opens pandora's box?
Wait, isn't Terranigma the game where the main theme vaguely reminds Melee's theme?

EVERYTHING IS CONNECTED.

the8thark

Smash Lord
Wait, isn't Terranigma the game where the main theme vaguely reminds Melee's theme?

EVERYTHING IS CONNECTED.
I just listened to the Terranigma opening (I have the soundtrack on my iTunes list) and they are similar in parts. So your connection I can verify.

G-Guy

Smash Ace
NNID
G-Guy1990
What if they confirm Ridley....

...as an entire stage?

Nekoo

Smash Master
NNID
Almazu
3DS FC
0259-0278-5162
Guy's , are you felling it ? :4shulk:

Because it's time for ride the hype traiiiiiin !!

Last edited:

WwwWario

Smash Ace
Wait wait wait... did someone just say that the direct would be 35 FRICKIN' MINUTES LONG?!

SuperMasterHand

Smash Journeyman
It's finally the time to see that "awesome" boss Ridlay we have been teased on for more than a year :/
(nevermind I'm hyped to see SSBU at last)

the8thark

Smash Lord
At 35 minutes for 50 points, minus 5 minutes for intros and outros, that's 30 minutes for 50 points. An average of 36 seconds per point.

Dean Lawrence

Smash Cadet
NNID
RiseUpAndFight
3DS FC
1246-8874-5343
At 35 minutes for 50 points, minus 5 minutes for intros and outros, that's 30 minutes for 50 points. An average of 36 seconds per point.
In other words, this is going to be the greatest direct of all time.

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
35 minutes of glorious Wii U Smash Bros! My body is SO ready! :happysheep:

Last edited:

Aldri

Smash Cadet
Can't wait can't wait can't wait!

I actually have a holter monitor hooked up right now. If there's exciting news, my doctor is going to see the readout tomorrow and be like "wtf happened at 6:00?"

Phenomiracle

Smash Ace
Just got out of one of the worst CS exams I've ever taken, have another class to go to.

Christ, people.

Anyways, what do you guys think about the possibility of a Smash Wii U Demo going up on the Wii U's eShop tonight or soon?

Whiteface

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheRealWhiteface
One hour left. Get your gear, and your bodies ready.

Last edited:

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
SMASHERS!

Here we are. This direct comes on the fringe of the release of Super Smash Bros. for Wii U. Looks like this will be our last information expo until the first release day. So through the foreseeable future, this may be the last hype thread of SSB4's life cycle. It's certainly been a wild ride from announcement to now. I haven't felt this enamored with an online community in a while. We've lives through all our freakouts, hype ups, speculations, deconfirmations. Dreams realized and crushed. Hopes for DLC and SSB5.

Let us all gather around for one last time. Shake off our salt. Paste our reactionary gifs. Champion our supports to high heaven. Looks like we're approaching the Final Destination.

GODSPEED, SMASH BRETHREN! GODSPEED!

Top Bottom