• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U SMASH WII U DIRECT CONFIRMED!!! - Oct.23 NA, Oct.24 EU, JP, AU

smashingDoug

Smash Lord
aaaand the floodgates have been opened for DLC. Nice to see Mewtwo back, hopefully he's not terrible like in Melee.

I think Wolf has a strong chance as DLC since there's a new Star Fox on the way, so I can see them doing him as DLC to advertise that. Lucas I think is pretty much dead since Ness has his specials as customs, and as a rep of a Japan-only game of an incredibly niche franchise, I don't think DLC for him would sell too well.

...It had a third game because people WANTED a new KI game. The original KI was a cult classic just like Earthbound; that's how it got into Smash to begin with. While Dark Pit is a terrible addition, KI being more recent and successful than Mother justifies it getting more reps, though not to the extent it has I'll agree.
i must have been under a rock because i head little talk about KI before uprising

the8thark

Smash Lord
bland. no adventure mode/10
The rumour was Nintendo thought about an adventure mode for WiiU but the initial workings on it were leaked and Nintendo wanted us to experience it 1st time in the game and not by leaks so they pulled it totally from the game and stopped working on it.

LordCQ

Smash Journeyman
I believe Mewtwo is only free when you buy both versions of the game.
But only for US and Canada it seems... We need to register both games on Club Nintendo and it's restricted to those two countries as far as I know... :(

Top Bottom