• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash Wii U/3DS Social 7.0

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Happy Birthday! I hope you will have alot of gift for your birthday AND christmas! :)
Thank you! I didn't get anything for my birthday as I've only been living abroad for a few months, but doing gift exchanges with my colleagues should be fun! My parents stopped getting me presents long ago as well.
A bit late, I suppose, but happy birthday!
Thank you!
Happy Birthday! Hope you've been spending the day well!
Thank you! I had work, but I made gingerbread houses at a community place afterwards. Went to get crab ramen on my own for dinner and bought a slice of short cake from the bakery.
Happy belated birthday! It's good to see you again!
Thank you! I've mostly been lurking because I never really have anything on topic to say.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I'm still alive... Just not much around here these days. I'm elsewhere.

I should say Happy Birthday to MewtwoMaster2002 (I forgot how to tag) first if I got that right. And I'm only 12 minutes til it ends, but the Kid Icarus 30th anniversary is here. Been quite the long time, but that's really all I got today. Sorry for being a ghost now-a-days.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I'm still alive... Just not much around here these days. I'm elsewhere.

I should say Happy Birthday to MewtwoMaster2002 (I forgot how to tag) first if I got that right. And I'm only 12 minutes til it ends, but the Kid Icarus 30th anniversary is here. Been quite the long time, but that's really all I got today. Sorry for being a ghost now-a-days.
Thank you! I believe tagging is the @ sign.

I also find it funny a person I had a crush on during college just got engaged on my birthday...it's a weird coincidence for me that probably means nothing.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Ah, finally back at home.
I should have been home by the 10th, but the tests just kept getting postponed. ;_;

Luig

Confused
Well, at least you're back in time for the holidays.
♫There's no place like home for the holidays.... no matter how far away you roam~♫

Depressed Gengar

Hana Is Best Girl
Man, I don't even remember the last time I dropped by this thread. I think it might been like a year or so.
But, uh, hi, I guess. Hope y'all have a merry Christmas and whatnot.

:094:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Well, I have homebrewed 3DS now, fully capable of dumping roms and extracting assets.

Took me 7 hours of nerve wrackingly difficult procedures, but it was worth it.

i used to post in the social threads on my old account a few years back has anything changed
Not much has changed besides the drastically less activity.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Not much has changed besides the drastically less activity
Nintenzone Social seems to be one of the most active.
Awkwardly enough I haven't check that thread for months now.

Last edited:

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Well, I have homebrewed 3DS now, fully capable of dumping roms and extracting assets.

On my end, I've been working my rear off with testing out hacks in Smash Wii U.

Just recently, I was able to make changes to the Sounds menu without losing any of the text from the Voices category. However, the work required me to use a parameter editor and a msbt editor, since Sm4shMusic does mess up the sound.msbt files when it saves your changes.

I was also able to use the msbt editor to implement a custom name onto Bowser; Dry Bowser. And as for Dry Bowser's alias, he's "The Undead Koopa King".

But another task that I pulled off was implementing custom series icons onto the Trophy Gallery.

Basically, I did a lot during the past few days.

Luig

Confused

Not much has changed besides the drastically less activity.
I started modding my 3ds a while back, before 5.x on the wii u was even moddable. and back then it was even more cryptic. It took a pretty long time, especially since my friends couldn't help me much because they all had n3ds's and I have an o3ds. But I eventually worked through it and did all the downgrading and updating and emunand and sysnand and aksdjlfkasjdkl stuff and it was worth it.
until 2 weeks later when 5.x became moddable.
yeahhhhhhhhhhh......................
wii u modding is a lot easier.
but you know, at least I got to do some cool stuff before wii u modding on 5.x was possible.
sorry about the crap camera lol

Zoralls

End my existence please.
Happy Christmas Eve everyone! Hope you all are looking forward to tomorrow! I don't really know a bunch about other holidays people celebrate, but I hope you enjoy them a ton too!

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Merry Christmas everyone! Hope everyone has some great days.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Merry Christmas Eve from your local Yoshi boy.

I dunno what you guys have planned for tomorrow, but since my dad passed away this February, Christmas just won't be the same anymore.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
So this afternoon, my fiancée taught me how to make cookies.

The batch I made turned out great. I liked them, my fiancée liked them, but the real test is whether or not Santa likes them.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Merry Christmas from Japan! It's almost over here, but it's beginning in the US.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
I hope everyone's had a nice Christmas so far.

I got a lot of really nice things. The Jungle Book on Blu Ray, Pokémon Sun, a Max Kepler shirt, and a lot of other cool stuff too.

But I tell you, my fiancée was pretty happy with the Blu-Ray disc I got her of Finding Dory.

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
Merry Xmas! Is everyone excited for Ice Climbers and the grass owl thing to be in the Smash Switch port?

Of course this is just my xmas rambiling and nothing more.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
This is a creepy coincidence. I just happened to listen to Last Christmas when I read the news George Michael died.
He was leading the Dutch Top 40 in the week I was born. R.I.P.

Troykv

Smash Master
I was a little bit to busy to start to share this article in more places (It was published three days ago)... anyway :p

I love Micaiah, I like Smash Bros; I wanted to write an moveset to her and publish it in every site would be relevant.

Source Gaming gave this facility and some guidelines to write the article itself :D

What do you think? :happysheep:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
This is a creepy coincidence. I just happened to listen to Last Christmas when I read the news George Michael died.
He was leading the Dutch Top 40 in the week I was born. R.I.P.
George Michael is one of my all time favorites. Me and my fiancée REALLY loved his song "Father Figure."

In other news, I heard one of my favorite books back when I was a kid is getting a movie reincarnation from DreamWorks. I don't really care about the book anymore, so I have no plans on seeing the movie.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Yesterday I decided to alter the descriptions of two custom special moves that I've modified, which are Quick Draw Aces and Mega Gunman. For those who have seen my buffs to Duck Hunt's Wild Gunman special move, I did buff up the custom variants of the move as well.

Quick Draw Aces
  • English: Call a gunman who can fire faster and deal more damage, but has less range and launch power.
  • French: Appeler un Gunman qui peut tirer plus rapidement et faire plus de dégâts, mais a moins de portée et de puissance de lancement.
    • Translates into "Call a Gunman who can shoot faster and do more damage, but has less range and launch power."
  • Spanish: Llama a un pistolero que puede disparar más rápido y hacer más daño. El alcance y la potencia de lanzamiento son más débiles.
    • Translates into "Call a gunman who can shoot faster and do more damage. The range and power of launch are weaker."
Mega Gunman
  • English: Call a bigger gunman whose shots pack a lot of power, but is very slow to fire.
  • French: Appeler un plus gros Gunman dont les projectiles emballent beaucoup de puissance, mais est très lent à tirer.
    • Translates into "Call a bigger Gunman whose shots pack a lot of power, but is very slow to shoot."
  • Spanish: Llama a un pistolero más grande cuyas tomas tienen mucho poder. Sin embargo, cada pistolero tarda más en disparar.
    • Translates into "Call a bigger gunman whose shots have a lot of power. However, each gunman takes longer to shoot."
And for those who are curious about the buffs, refer to this post.

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
I had the compulsive need to type this somewhere before I forgot it, so here goes. Last night I had a dream that the Wattersons from the Amazing World of Gumball was living in my real-life house, only except in that dream I didn't live there. So as I was walking down my neighborhood, some kind of creature in a bush asked me if I wanted to die. I declined, and the bush creature showed disappointment, showing how he wanted to see me die. I kept walking down my neighborhood, when I spot the Wattersons. Richard (the dad) and I became fast friends, because we were both lazy and liked to eat a lot. And suddenly then, they were in a car chase. I tried to help them of course, but since I was on-foot, I couldn't really help much. I kept running around the city trying to catch up with them, and then the next thing I see were dents in the road and walls, which caught my attention. So I went back up to "their house" and I saw them all depressed. Apparently Richard had died in the car chase (note the dents), and it was all my fault. So feeling rejected, I walked down the street, until an Anonymous member on a bicycle rode up to me and rang his bell. He gave me a letter which told me how I was accepted into joining Japanese politics or something like that. But before he rode off, I told him that I wanted to kill myself again, but as a sacrifice -- that Richard had to be revived. (He was apparently the bush creature.) So then he tells me to lie down and stare at the sunlight, and I did just that, only except that I closed my eyes as well. The next thing I know was a vision of going down a snowy forest slope. Then I was reincarnated. The next thing I knew was that I was walking up with the same neighborhood road with Serena (from Pokemon.) And I was flirting with her; I was complimenting on her hair and her dress. So we crossed a street with a car behind us, but she stopped to turn around and hold my hands. I grabbed her hands, but only for us to move so that the car could drive. Anyway, we kept going up the street, and we saw a leafless tree with a Mario ragdoll lying down on one of the branches, which supposedly was my past-self. I then realize that I was reincarnated and decided to leave behind my past self and pretend to be a totally different one. We went into the house, but they suddenly knew I was my past-self's reincarnation and we had a party. And then Richard gave me a red Kool-aid drink with eraser shavings and crayon liquid mixed into it, and he gave me 1 minute to drink it as a dare. It looked pretty small, but then he pulled something out of it that made the drink look small, so now the drink was a nearly full cup. I spent the first 50 seconds deciding if I should drink it or not, but as the last 10 seconds ticked, I gulped it all down. The taste and the eraser shavings made me gag a bit, but I tried to finish it anyway. I was able to drink most of the glass, but there was a small amount in the last 2 seconds. I tried to drink it, but it was like my mouth pushed it away. They counted it as a full drink anyway, so Bubbles or Buttercup (from the Powerpuff Girls) gave me a full glass of water to drink so that I could get the taste out of my mouth. I poured it into my mouth, and spat it out into the sink. That wasn't enough, so I kept getting more glasses of water, until they gave me a glass that was actually a baby that would get a bit bigger and wider when he got mad at will. The baby glass, I think, worked, but I still had some of the taste in my mouth, so I went over to the bathroom to grab a piece of toilet paper and wipe the rest off my lips, and then I woke up.

TL;DR: Had a dream, met the Wattersons from TAWOG in "their house", made fast friends with the dad, they get into a car chase, dad dies, I get blamed, I sacrifice myself to revive him, I get reincarnated, I return to "their house", we party, I get dared to drink a nasty drink, I wake up.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I had the compulsive need to type this somewhere before I forgot it, so here goes. Last night I had a dream that the Wattersons from the Amazing World of Gumball was living in my real-life house, only except in that dream I didn't live there. So as I was walking down my neighborhood, some kind of creature in a bush asked me if I wanted to die. I declined, and the bush creature showed disappointment, showing how he wanted to see me die. I kept walking down my neighborhood, when I spot the Wattersons. Richard (the dad) and I became fast friends, because we were both lazy and liked to eat a lot. And suddenly then, they were in a car chase. I tried to help them of course, but since I was on-foot, I couldn't really help much. I kept running around the city trying to catch up with them, and then the next thing I see were dents in the road and walls, which caught my attention. So I went back up to "their house" and I saw them all depressed. Apparently Richard had died in the car chase (note the dents), and it was all my fault. So feeling rejected, I walked down the street, until an Anonymous member on a bicycle rode up to me and rang his bell. He gave me a letter which told me how I was accepted into joining Japanese politics or something like that. But before he rode off, I told him that I wanted to kill myself again, but as a sacrifice -- that Richard had to be revived. (He was apparently the bush creature.) So then he tells me to lie down and stare at the sunlight, and I did just that, only except that I closed my eyes as well. The next thing I know was a vision of going down a snowy forest slope. Then I was reincarnated. The next thing I knew was that I was walking up with the same neighborhood road with Serena (from Pokemon.) And I was flirting with her; I was complimenting on her hair and her dress. So we crossed a street with a car behind us, but she stopped to turn around and hold my hands. I grabbed her hands, but only for us to move so that the car could drive. Anyway, we kept going up the street, and we saw a leafless tree with a Mario ragdoll lying down on one of the branches, which supposedly was my past-self. I then realize that I was reincarnated and decided to leave behind my past self and pretend to be a totally different one. We went into the house, but they suddenly knew I was my past-self's reincarnation and we had a party. And then Richard gave me a red Kool-aid drink with eraser shavings and crayon liquid mixed into it, and he gave me 1 minute to drink it as a dare. It looked pretty small, but then he pulled something out of it that made the drink look small, so now the drink was a nearly full cup. I spent the first 50 seconds deciding if I should drink it or not, but as the last 10 seconds ticked, I gulped it all down. The taste and the eraser shavings made me gag a bit, but I tried to finish it anyway. I was able to drink most of the glass, but there was a small amount in the last 2 seconds. I tried to drink it, but it was like my mouth pushed it away. They counted it as a full drink anyway, so Bubbles or Buttercup (from the Powerpuff Girls) gave me a full glass of water to drink so that I could get the taste out of my mouth. I poured it into my mouth, and spat it out into the sink. That wasn't enough, so I kept getting more glasses of water, until they gave me a glass that was actually a baby that would get a bit bigger and wider when he got mad at will. The baby glass, I think, worked, but I still had some of the taste in my mouth, so I went over to the bathroom to grab a piece of toilet paper and wipe the rest off my lips, and then I woke up.

TL;DR: Had a dream, met the Wattersons from TAWOG in "their house", made fast friends with the dad, they get into a car chase, dad dies, I get blamed, I sacrifice myself to revive him, I get reincarnated, I return to "their house", we party, I get dared to drink a nasty drink, I wake up.
This ****ed me up, in a cool way.

24/10 would Kool-aid again.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I was a little bit to busy to start to share this article in more places (It was published three days ago)... anyway :p

I love Micaiah, I like Smash Bros; I wanted to write an moveset to her and publish it in every site would be relevant.

Source Gaming gave this facility and some guidelines to write the article itself :D

What do you think? :happysheep:
That was great. :b: Micaiah still remains a pipe dream of mine, even if many are tired of Fire Emblem characters.

Fire Emblem Warriors when?

T-that was amazing.
I'm glad you wrote i t down. :laugh:

Last edited:
Top Bottom