• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash Wii U/3DS Social 7.0

Troykv

Smash Master
That was great. :b: Micaiah still remains a pipe dream of mine, even if many are tired of Fire Emblem characters.

Fire Emblem Warriors when?
I'm glad you like it :D

Micaiah is the only important dream character that left for me (the other characters I want to see are from the Kirby Series, and it's nobody in particular).

Do you have some specific opinion about the moveset? o.o

Some day FalKoopa, some day.

Last edited:

Amberloo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sashaloo
3DS FC
1203-9998-9799
Ahh, Christmas was pretty good. I made a prime rib roast for dinner with a homemade rub (olive oil, thyme, salt, pepper, minced garlic cloves mixed together), along with a plethora of other dishes to go with it, and it all turned out really good! It was my first time making a meal that huge so I'm glad it turned out as great as it did. Apart from that, I got some fairly nice gifts- my mom bought me a nice winter jacket (since I moved from the southeast to the rocky mountains at the beginning of this year), my girlfriend's parents got me some various clothes- socks, a beanie, and gloves, my roommate got me a plush Mew and Pokeball (Litten would've been too obvious for a cat lover like me, and she ain't wrong), and my girlfriend got me a Bowser Jr amiibo, since that one's pretty hard to find and he is my main. He goes at the front and center of my amiibo shelf so it sorta looks like he's leading an army of various amiibos. :p I'm also stealing one of my girlfriend's gifts, a gameboy hoodie, since it's a bit on the small side so it fits me better. :smirk: (I'm 5'7, she's 6'1.)

I also got my cat a lovely little tower, and she seems to love it.

(Also getting that Bowser Jr amiibo kinda spurred me back into playing Smash again, so that's neat.)

Luig

Confused
I had a dream like that where I met a bunch of nickelodeon characters like 4 or so years ago.
I don't remember much about it, except being rocketed into space for some final fight with one of them????
It was weird
I think at the end of the dream I promised I'd see them again or something
well haven't had another dream like that so lel

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I'm glad you like it :D

Micaiah is the only important dream character that left for me (the other characters I want to see are from the Kirby Series, and it's nobody in particular).

Do you have some specific opinion about the moveset? o.o

Some day FalKoopa, some day.
Hmm, I liked the large number of references you used.

The Down Special feels a bit random I guess, as Silence, Sacrifice and Sleep are very different moves. Might have been better to just keep one (Sleep, imo, as Sacrifice would be useless in single matches and Silence might be over-powerful if the duration is long enough)

I think I might have used Sothe in the victory animations (like how Doc Louis appears in Little Mac's victory) or in some attack, given how close they are.

Amberloo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sashaloo
3DS FC
1203-9998-9799
I'd be fine with Micaiah if they cut a few FE characters first (I'd prefer Roy and Corrin cut personally). Otherwise at this point Nintendo should really just have Fire Emblem Warriors to go alongside Hyrule Warriors if they want to keep cramming FE down our throats.

Of course, barring HD remakes of Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn for Switch (I could see this happening by the way), I think Micaiah just has no shot at this point considering she's just... no longer relevant to the series. I definitely feel your pain though, as someone who still strongly desires Isaac from Golden Sun, who will probably never happen since we won't get a new Smash until the console after Switch comes out.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I'd be fine with Micaiah if they cut a few FE characters first (I'd prefer Roy and Corrin cut personally). Otherwise at this point Nintendo should really just have Fire Emblem Warriors to go alongside Hyrule Warriors if they want to keep cramming FE down our throats.

Of course, barring HD remakes of Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn for Switch (I could see this happening by the way), I think Micaiah just has no shot at this point considering she's just... no longer relevant to the series. I definitely feel your pain though, as someone who still strongly desires Isaac from Golden Sun, who will probably never happen since we won't get a new Smash until the console after Switch comes out.
Really? There's a (small) possibility of us getting two Smash games on the Switch, going by the rumour and speculation mills.

One being a (possibly enhanced) port of Smash Wii U and another being an actual sequel. I think only one of these will actually happen.

Troykv

Smash Master
I have problems trying to think which character I would cut, because my favorite FE Characters (Roy) is a semi-clone; and the character that I would personally cut (Corrin) it's one of the most original characters from the Series... even I hate admit that.

Of course, barring HD remakes of Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn for Switch (I could see this happening by the way), I think Micaiah just has no shot at this point considering she's just... no longer relevant to the series.
Yeah, I understand, but "pipe dreams" doesn't stop me from trying to do something.

I would like to see that happen.

I definitely feel your pain though, as someone who still strongly desires Isaac from Golden Sun, who will probably never happen since we won't get a new Smash until the console after Switch comes out.
Well you see them right? Even when everyday Isaac in Smash is even more and more unlikely, there still people supporting the idea :D

Last edited:

Amberloo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sashaloo
3DS FC
1203-9998-9799
Really? There's a (small) possibility of us getting two Smash games on the Switch, going by the rumour and speculation mills.

One being a (possibly enhanced) port of Smash Wii U and another being an actual sequel. I think only one of these will actually happen.
I wasn't counting the Smash Wii U port to Switch as a "new" Smash game. It'll probably be a bare bones straight port just with all the DLC characters added (I will take pleasant surprises of new content though). That one I 100% expect. Not so much a new one since that's a lot of resources and development time and to be honest, at the moment Smash 4 really is the definitive version despite having the worst single player content of any of them.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I wasn't counting the Smash Wii U port to Switch as a "new" Smash game. It'll probably be a bare bones straight port just with all the DLC characters added (I will take pleasant surprises of new content though). That one I 100% expect. Not so much a new one since that's a lot of resources and development time and to be honest, at the moment Smash 4 really is the definitive version despite having the worst single player content of any of them.
I think a new Smash is just too big of a seller to miss out on a console cycle. I'm actually hoping that we don't get a Wii U port specifically as it would the chances of an actual sequel.

Let's see what happens.

Mr Snakey

Odango bazooka!
NNID
perlacambara1996
A new sequel would be pretty rad to be honest. A whole ton of speculation will appear and this place will be reallyyyy alive once again.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
I was a little bit to busy to start to share this article in more places (It was published three days ago)... anyway :p

I love Micaiah, I like Smash Bros; I wanted to write an moveset to her and publish it in every site would be relevant.

Source Gaming gave this facility and some guidelines to write the article itself :D

What do you think? :happysheep:
I wouldn't mind seeing Micaiah in Super Smash Bros, and this is coming from a guy who's never gone THAT far into Radiant Dawn yet.

Amberloo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sashaloo
3DS FC
1203-9998-9799
I think a new Smash is just too big of a seller to miss out on a console cycle. I'm actually hoping that we don't get a Wii U port specifically as it would the chances of an actual sequel.

Let's see what happens.
Mmm, I see what you're saying, but this is also a weird generation for Nintendo since the Wii U flopped pretty hard and Switch is quickly trying to make up for its shortcomings. I'm also unsure of what they'd really do for a new Smash that couldn't be solved with some simple DLC instead. Also I'd like Sakurai to have the opportunity to work on some other games too. :p

But yeah, we'll see what happens.

Troykv

Smash Master
I wouldn't mind seeing Micaiah in Super Smash Bros, and this is coming from a guy who's never gone THAT far into Radiant Dawn yet.
Thanks Jason for be cool with the idea, any positive opinion about Micaiah makes me feel great :D

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
With the new year coming up, I did up another texture hack for Smash Wii U.

ribombeecoloredrosalina1.jpg

I basically recolored Rosalina's dress to reference the Pokemon, Ribombee.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
A new sequel would be pretty rad to be honest. A whole ton of speculation will appear and this place will be reallyyyy alive once again.
It would but I think more realistically we would be seeing a port over that given how they are pushing with the Switch.

At this point I am also expecting Sun and Moon like port on it as well for where Pokemon will push next.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Just came back from seeing Rogue One.
It was pretty good, there was some stuff I felt I'd seen before in other franchises but it was exciting to see it happen in Star Wars. Also there was a perfect opportunity for more R2 that wasn't taken.
All in all though, it was exciting and entertaining and I can see myself watching it many times again in the future like the main Star Wars films.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Lately I've been dealing with one heck of a mystery, and that's trying to figure out how you can modify the duration of transformation Final Smashes.

Giga Bowser just doesn't seem to last long enough, and from what I've read, it lasts 600 frames (10 seconds). Unfortunately, I've found nothing in the parameter data that would control the Final Smash time limits.

Also, I have no hints as to how long the Wario-Man, Giga Mac, and Mega Lucario transformations last.

Last edited:

Luig

Confused
I had nothing to do yesterday so I finally ported a mod I made back in April for smash 3ds to smash wii u so I could finally get better footage of it.
I guess I was really bored when making this

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Well, I've finally done it. I've managed to increase the duration of the transformation Final Smashes to around 20 seconds. A longer time limit equals more time to create carnage against your opponents.

Of course, Giga Bowser's time limit uses frames instead of seconds, so I multiplied 20 by 60 to get 1200.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
My sole new year resolution (or rather, goal) is to get into my Japanese studies seriously again.
I've been slacking off for a while.

------------------------

Fire Emblem Fates has quickly become my most played FE game, by the way. I've sunk 41 hours into it by now. And it has only been 10 days since I got the game. That's rather incredible.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Fire Emblem Fates has quickly become my most played FE game, by the way. I've sunk 41 hours into it by now. And it has only been 10 days since I got the game. That's rather incredible.
I've been thinking about picking that up. Since I've never played a FE before, I was going to pick up Birthright. Which one are you playing?

Lola Luftnagle

Banned via Warnings
I personally have a long list of resolutions myself for the upcoming new year. Some of them include: studying Japanese culture in much more depth, listening exclusively to gospel music, cutting back on meat and sweets, and perhaps bring out my inner Dora the Explorer and get into some challenging-to-master characters (ie. :rosalina::4ryu::4mewtwo:).

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I've been thinking about picking that up. Since I've never played a FE before, I was going to pick up Birthright. Which one are you playing?
Yep, Birthright.

Compared to other Fire Emblem games, there's just so much more to do with the challenges and paralogues.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Happy near year! I hope that 2017 will be a better year than 2016 and that I will not fall into depression!....
Hmm, let's not talk about that, shall we? Just, have a good moment.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

All I can say is that as long as it's better than 2012, which also started on a Sunday, I'm good with the new year.

2012 has been the worst year of the decade for me, and so I'm making preparations so as to not fall into the same mistakes that were committed during that year.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
I've never played a FE before

You HAVENT played Fire Emblem before?!

Honestly though, like FalKoopa said, Fates is a great game, but it's also a good place to start if you don't like losing allies for good. Awakening has Casual mode too, but if you enjoy whatever you try first, you might also like Path of Radiance. That still remains my favorite GCN game of all time today.

Mr Snakey

Odango bazooka!
NNID
perlacambara1996
Me first fire emblem game was sacred stones. Played it with that one bonus thingy ma jam that you got for purchasing the 3ds early. Man, those were good days. Wasn't really gonna play it, but I got bored when school was delayed and I had nothing to do. To be honest, it was probably the first game where I felt like I knew the characters and whatzit.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793

You HAVENT played Fire Emblem before?!

Honestly though, like FalKoopa said, Fates is a great game, but it's also a good place to start if you don't like losing allies for good. Awakening has Casual mode too, but if you enjoy whatever you try first, you might also like Path of Radiance. That still remains my favorite GCN game of all time today.
*looks at gif*
Fire emblem. Heh.

I'm actually playing Normal/Classic, where you lose units when they die.
I've reset plenty of times. The in-game time is 19 hours, but the Activity log app shows 41 hours. :laugh:

jarbAin

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4124-6082-4371
Feels 2017 alright.

I just started to get into Dark Souls a bit, but otherwise all is pretty much the same.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
I played Birthright on Lunatic Classic, it was okay. My favourite of the three Fates games, personally, since it had fewer of the oddball Awakening-type characters (which are mostly in Conquest; despite it having my two favourite characters across all three games, it also has my three least favourites), and had a better-defined difficulty curve (as long as you don't use Ryoma's personal sword too much, that is, since he just stomps on absolutely everything with it), whereas Conquest was all over the place. Revelation had some interesting ideas; with a bit more polish, it could have been my favourite one, or at least above Conquest - as is, it just feels really rough and rushed.

Birthright is probably a better starting point for getting into the series than Awakening, in my opinion. You could also start off handily enough with Sacred Stones, which you can get on the Wii U eShop - or, if you'd rather start with the most recent, I'd say to play it as your second FE, if you plan on going back to the older entries in the series.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
The only Fire Emblem game I've played was The Sacred Stones thanks to the 3DS' Ambassador Program freebie.

Couldn't keep myself interested, honestly.

Also, HAPPY 2017 Y'ALL!

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I had nothing to do yesterday so I finally ported a mod I made back in April for smash 3ds to smash wii u so I could finally get better footage of it.
I guess I was really bored when making this
You didn't show Cape or Up-B.
I assume that Up-B spikes at the final hit though.
And cape does as cape does.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Moydow Moydow
That lava stage is punishingly bad. ;_;

Jeez, twice I activated the Dragon vein and twice I got lava in the face. >_>

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Moydow Moydow
That lava stage is punishingly bad. ;_;

Jeez, twice I activated the Dragon vein and twice I got lava in the face. >_>
There's a trick to getting through that one safely. You have to look closely at the area around the Dragon Veins.
Use the Dragon Vein directly under the orbs being held by the statues.
But yeah, it's pretty painful if you get it wrong and end up getting the lava instead. I just brought a bunch of fliers with def tonics and rice meals, and went straight for the boss, I think.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
There's a trick to getting through that one safely. You have to look closely at the area around the Dragon Veins.
Use the Dragon Vein directly under the orbs being held by the statues.
But yeah, it's pretty painful if you get it wrong and end up getting the lava instead. I just brought a bunch of fliers with def tonics and rice meals, and went straight for the boss, I think.
I have three promoted fliers - Subaki, Scarlet and Reina. Didn't train Hinoka.
I guess I'll play the stage normally now that I know how to not trigger the lava.

The stage really reminds of this place in Turkmenistan. Aptly named the "Door to Hell".

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I've been quite busy this New Year's Day by updating one of my own hacks. There were some things with my Giga Bowser buffs that needed more adjustments, but he's definitely more of a beast now than before I made the buffs.
Code:
6: [SpecialHi]
	Script:{
		WHOLE_HIT(Unknown=0x2)
		Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=6)
		Set_bit(Unknown=0x21000011)
		WHOLE_HIT(Unknown=0x0)
		Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=12, Angle=0x50, KBG=0x64, FKB=0x0, BKB=0x50, Size=14, Z=0, Y=14, X=-8, Effect=0x0, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Unknown=0x1, ShieldDamage=0x3, SFXType=0x2, Ground/Air=0x8, Direct/Indirect=0x3, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0xD)
		Hitbox(ID=0x1, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=12, Angle=0x50, KBG=0x64, FKB=0x0, BKB=0x50, Size=14, Z=0, Y=14, X=12, Effect=0x0, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Unknown=0x1, ShieldDamage=0x3, SFXType=0x2, Ground/Air=0x8, Direct/Indirect=0x3, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0xD)
		Synchronous_Timer(Frames=1)
		Set_bit(Unknown=0x21000010)
		unk_B89F681C(unknown=0x0, unknown=0x1)
		Set_bit(Unknown=0x2100000F)
		Remove_All_Hitboxes()
		Set_Loop(Iterations=4)
		Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=6, Angle=0x5A, KBG=0x80, FKB=0x0, BKB=0x50, Size=14, Z=0, Y=14, X=-8, Effect=0x2, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Unknown=0x1, ShieldDamage=0x0, SFXType=0x2, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x3, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0xD)
		Hitbox(ID=0x1, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=6, Angle=0x5A, KBG=0x80, FKB=0x0, BKB=0x50, Size=14, Z=0, Y=14, X=12, Effect=0x2, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Unknown=0x1, ShieldDamage=0x0, SFXType=0x2, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x3, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0xD)
		Synchronous_Timer(Frames=4)
		Goto(Unknown=-52)
		Set_Loop(Iterations=4)
		Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=4, Angle=0x46, KBG=0x40, FKB=0x0, BKB=0x50, Size=14, Z=0, Y=14, X=-8, Effect=0x2, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Unknown=0x1, ShieldDamage=0x0, SFXType=0x1, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0xD)
		Hitbox(ID=0x1, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=4, Angle=0x46, KBG=0x40, FKB=0x0, BKB=0x50, Size=14, Z=0, Y=14, X=12, Effect=0x2, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Unknown=0x1, ShieldDamage=0x0, SFXType=0x1, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0xD)
		Goto(Unknown=-52)
		Remove_All_Hitboxes()
		Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=51)
		Clear_bit(Unknown=0x21000011)
		Clear_bit(Unknown=0x21000010)
		unk_B89F681C(unknown=0x1, unknown=0x1)
		Set_bit(Unknown=0x2100000D)
		Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=82)
		Clear_bit(Unknown=0x2100000F)
		unk_B89F681C(unknown=0x1, unknown=0x1)
		Script_End()
	}

9: [AttackS4]
		Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=4)
		Set_bit(Unknown=0x2100001B)
		Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=29)
		Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x13, Damage=35, Angle=0x2D, KBG=0x70, FKB=0x0, BKB=0x20, Size=17, Z=13, Y=3, X=0, Effect=0x5, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Unknown=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x14, SFXType=0x2, Ground/Air=0x8, Direct/Indirect=0x3, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0x0)
		Hitbox(ID=0x1, Part=0x0, Bone=0xD, Damage=32, Angle=0x2D, KBG=0x70, FKB=0x0, BKB=0x20, Size=20, Z=6.08, Y=-3.47, X=0, Effect=0x5, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Unknown=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x14, SFXType=0x2, Ground/Air=0x8, Direct/Indirect=0x3, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0x0)
		Hitbox(ID=0x2, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=30, Angle=0x2D, KBG=0x70, FKB=0x0, BKB=0x20, Size=15, Z=0, Y=15, X=10, Effect=0x5, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Unknown=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x14, SFXType=0x2, Ground/Air=0x8, Direct/Indirect=0x3, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0x0)
		Synchronous_Timer(Frames=13)
		Remove_All_Hitboxes()
		Script_End()
	}

B: [AttackHi3]
		Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=7)
		Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x11, Damage=18, Angle=0x50, KBG=0x54, FKB=0x0, BKB=0x20, Size=15, Z=6.97, Y=-0.15, X=0.66, Effect=0x13, Trip=0.5, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Unknown=0x0, ShieldDamage=0xF, SFXType=0x2, Ground/Air=0x8, Direct/Indirect=0x3, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0x0)
		Hitbox(ID=0x1, Part=0x0, Bone=0x10, Damage=17, Angle=0x50, KBG=0x54, FKB=0x0, BKB=0x20, Size=12, Z=7.96, Y=-0.75, X=-0.17, Effect=0x13, Trip=0.5, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Unknown=0x0, ShieldDamage=0xF, SFXType=0x2, Ground/Air=0x8, Direct/Indirect=0x3, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0x0)
		Hitbox(ID=0x2, Part=0x0, Bone=0xF, Damage=16, Angle=0x50, KBG=0x54, FKB=0x0, BKB=0x20, Size=12, Z=0, Y=0, X=0, Effect=0x13, Trip=0.5, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Unknown=0x0, ShieldDamage=0xF, SFXType=0x2, Ground/Air=0x8, Direct/Indirect=0x3, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0x0)
		Hitbox(ID=0x3, Part=0x0, Bone=0x3, Damage=15, Angle=0x50, KBG=0x54, FKB=0x0, BKB=0x20, Size=17, Z=10.76, Y=-5.31, X=4, Effect=0x13, Trip=0.5, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Unknown=0x0, ShieldDamage=0xF, SFXType=0x2, Ground/Air=0x8, Direct/Indirect=0x3, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0x0)
		Hitbox(ID=0x4, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=14, Angle=0x50, KBG=0x54, FKB=0x0, BKB=0x20, Size=15, Z=0, Y=10, X=0, Effect=0x13, Trip=0.5, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Unknown=0x0, ShieldDamage=0xF, SFXType=0x2, Ground/Air=0x8, Direct/Indirect=0x3, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0x0)
		Synchronous_Timer(Frames=6)
		Remove_All_Hitboxes()
		Script_End()
	}

C: [CatchAttack]
		Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=9)
		Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x13, Damage=7, Angle=0x50, KBG=0x64, FKB=0x1E, BKB=0x0, Size=16.8, Z=5.6, Y=0, X=0, Effect=0x5, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x0, Unknown=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x0, SFXType=0x2, Ground/Air=0x8, Direct/Indirect=0x3, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0x0)
		Synchronous_Timer(Frames=3)
		Remove_All_Hitboxes()
		Script_End()
	}

E: [SpecialLwLanding]
		Special_Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=20, Angle=0x4C, KBG=0x50, FKB=0x0, BKB=0x40, Size=22, Z=0, Y=6, X=0, Effect=0x0, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Unknown=0x1, ShieldDamage=0x5, SFXType=0x1, Ground/Air=0x2, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0x2, Unknown=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0x0)
		Synchronous_Timer(Frames=2)
		Remove_All_Hitboxes()
		Script_End()
	}

11: [SpecialAirHi]
		Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=6)
		Set_bit(Unknown=0x21000011)
		Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=10, Angle=0x50, KBG=0x40, FKB=0x0, BKB=0x50, Size=22, Z=0, Y=22, X=0, Effect=0x0, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Unknown=0x1, ShieldDamage=0x3, SFXType=0x2, Ground/Air=0x6, Direct/Indirect=0x3, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0xD)
		Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=7)
		Set_bit(Unknown=0x21000010)
		Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=8)
		Set_bit(Unknown=0x2100000F)
		Remove_All_Hitboxes()
		unk_0F39EC70(Unknown=0x1)
		Set_Loop(Iterations=5)
		Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=4, Angle=0x54, KBG=0x18, FKB=0x0, BKB=0x34, Size=20, Z=0, Y=22, X=0, Effect=0x2, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Unknown=0x1, ShieldDamage=0x0, SFXType=0x0, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x3, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0xD)
		Remove_All_Hitboxes()
		Goto(Unknown=-28)
		Set_Loop(Iterations=5)
		Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=2, Angle=0x54, KBG=0x14, FKB=0x0, BKB=0x34, Size=18, Z=0, Y=22, X=0, Effect=0x2, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Unknown=0x1, ShieldDamage=0x0, SFXType=0x0, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x3, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0xD)
		Remove_All_Hitboxes()
		Goto(Unknown=-28)
		unk_0F39EC70(Unknown=0x2)
		Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=51)
		Clear_bit(Unknown=0x21000011)
		Clear_bit(Unknown=0x21000010)
		Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=81)
		Clear_bit(Unknown=0x2100000F)
		Script_End()
	}

12: [Attack12]
		Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=10)
		Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x17, Damage=11, Angle=0x169, KBG=0x64, FKB=0x0, BKB=0x18, Size=10, Z=5.97, Y=-0.13, X=-0.57, Effect=0x2, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Unknown=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x5, SFXType=0x2, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x3, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0x0)
		Hitbox(ID=0x1, Part=0x0, Bone=0x16, Damage=11, Angle=0x169, KBG=0x64, FKB=0x0, BKB=0x18, Size=10, Z=7.96, Y=-0.75, X=0.17, Effect=0x2, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Unknown=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x5, SFXType=0x2, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x3, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0x0)
		Hitbox(ID=0x2, Part=0x0, Bone=0x15, Damage=11, Angle=0x169, KBG=0x64, FKB=0x0, BKB=0x18, Size=10, Z=4, Y=0.12, X=-0.01, Effect=0x2, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Unknown=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x5, SFXType=0x2, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x3, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0x0)
		Hitbox(ID=0x3, Part=0x0, Bone=0xD, Damage=11, Angle=0x169, KBG=0x64, FKB=0x0, BKB=0x18, Size=15, Z=2.58, Y=4.52, X=0, Effect=0x2, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Unknown=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x5, SFXType=0x2, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x3, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0x0)
		Hitbox(ID=0x4, Part=0x0, Bone=0x7, Damage=11, Angle=0x169, KBG=0x64, FKB=0x0, BKB=0x18, Size=8, Z=-6, Y=0, X=0, Effect=0x2, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Unknown=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x5, SFXType=0x2, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x3, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0x0)
		Remove_All_Hitboxes()
		Script_End()
	}

13: [AttackAirHi]
		Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=22)
		Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x13, Damage=28, Angle=0x55, KBG=0x50, FKB=0x0, BKB=0x3C, Size=14, Z=0, Y=6, X=0, Effect=0x2, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Unknown=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x14, SFXType=0x2, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x3, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0x0)
		Hitbox(ID=0x1, Part=0x0, Bone=0x13, Damage=28, Angle=0x55, KBG=0x50, FKB=0x0, BKB=0x3C, Size=14, Z=0, Y=-7, X=0, Effect=0x2, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Unknown=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x14, SFXType=0x2, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x3, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0x0)
		Hitbox(ID=0x2, Part=0x0, Bone=0xD, Damage=28, Angle=0x55, KBG=0x50, FKB=0x0, BKB=0x3C, Size=14, Z=0, Y=0, X=0, Effect=0x2, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Unknown=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x14, SFXType=0x2, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x3, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0x0)
		Synchronous_Timer(Frames=5)
		Remove_All_Hitboxes()
		Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=40)
		Clear_bit(Unknown=0x2100000D)
		Script_End()
	}

14: [ThrowHi]
		Throw_Specifier(ID=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=14, Angle=0x46, KBG=0x70, WKB=0x0, BKB=0x30, Effect?=0x0, Unknown=0x3F800000, Unknown=0, Unknown=1, Unknown=0x2, SFX?=0x2, airground=0x3, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0x1, Type?=0x0)
		Throw_Specifier(ID=0x1, Bone=0x0, Damage=3, Angle=0x169, KBG=0x64, WKB=0x0, BKB=0x28, Effect?=0x0, Unknown=0x3F800000, Unknown=0, Unknown=1, Unknown=0x0, SFX?=0x2, airground=0x3, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0x1, Type?=0x0)
		Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=15)
		unk_96114CFC(unknown=0x0, unknown=0x1)
		Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=17)
		Set_Loop(Iterations=8)
		Special_Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x1, Damage=2, Angle=0x0, KBG=0x64, FKB=0x0, BKB=0x0, Size=13, Z=0, Y=20, X=1.6, Effect=0x3, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x0, Unknown=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x0, SFXType=0x2, Ground/Air=0x7, Direct/Indirect=0x3, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0x3, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0x0)
		Remove_All_Hitboxes()
		Goto(Unknown=-45)
		Throw_Applier(ID=0x0, Bone=0x1A, Unknown=0x11000005, Unknown=0x11000006, Unknown=0x11000007)
		unk_96114CFC(unknown=0x0, unknown=0x0)
		Script_End()
	}

16: [AttackS3Lw]
		Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=12)
		Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x11, Damage=18, Angle=0x169, KBG=0x50, FKB=0x0, BKB=0x20, Size=18, Z=6.97, Y=-0.15, X=0.66, Effect=0x13, Trip=0.5, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Unknown=0x0, ShieldDamage=0xF, SFXType=0x2, Ground/Air=0x8, Direct/Indirect=0x3, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0x0)
		Hitbox(ID=0x1, Part=0x0, Bone=0x10, Damage=18, Angle=0x169, KBG=0x50, FKB=0x0, BKB=0x20, Size=16, Z=0, Y=-0.75, X=-0.17, Effect=0x13, Trip=0.5, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Unknown=0x0, ShieldDamage=0xF, SFXType=0x2, Ground/Air=0x8, Direct/Indirect=0x3, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0x0)
		Hitbox(ID=0x2, Part=0x0, Bone=0x3, Damage=18, Angle=0x169, KBG=0x50, FKB=0x0, BKB=0x20, Size=18, Z=10.76, Y=-5.31, X=4, Effect=0x13, Trip=0.5, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Unknown=0x0, ShieldDamage=0xF, SFXType=0x2, Ground/Air=0x8, Direct/Indirect=0x3, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0x0)
		Remove_All_Hitboxes()
		Script_End()
	}

19: [AttackAirN]
		Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=5)
		External_Subroutine(Unknown=0x1D0E7886)
		Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0xD, Damage=15, Angle=0x169, KBG=0x5C, FKB=0x0, BKB=0x20, Size=20, Z=2.48, Y=-3.72, X=0, Effect=0x3, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Unknown=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x14, SFXType=0x2, Ground/Air=0x7, Direct/Indirect=0x3, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0x0)
		Hitbox(ID=0x1, Part=0x0, Bone=0x3, Damage=15, Angle=0x169, KBG=0x5C, FKB=0x0, BKB=0x20, Size=18, Z=-5.36, Y=-1.82, X=0, Effect=0x3, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Unknown=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x14, SFXType=0x2, Ground/Air=0x7, Direct/Indirect=0x3, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0x0)
		Hitbox(ID=0x2, Part=0x0, Bone=0x12, Damage=15, Angle=0x169, KBG=0x5C, FKB=0x0, BKB=0x20, Size=16, Z=4, Y=-6, X=0, Effect=0x3, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Unknown=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x14, SFXType=0x2, Ground/Air=0x7, Direct/Indirect=0x3, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0x0)
		Synchronous_Timer(Frames=22)
		Remove_All_Hitboxes()
		Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=37)
		unk_CEDC237E(Unknown=0x0)
		Script_End()
	}

1A: [AttackAirF]
		Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x11, Damage=20, Angle=0x169, KBG=0x50, FKB=0x0, BKB=0x30, Size=15, Z=6.97, Y=-0.15, X=0.66, Effect=0x13, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Unknown=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x14, SFXType=0x2, Ground/Air=0x8, Direct/Indirect=0x3, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0x0)
		Hitbox(ID=0x1, Part=0x0, Bone=0x10, Damage=20, Angle=0x169, KBG=0x50, FKB=0x0, BKB=0x30, Size=12, Z=7.96, Y=-0.75, X=-0.17, Effect=0x13, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Unknown=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x14, SFXType=0x2, Ground/Air=0x8, Direct/Indirect=0x3, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0x0)
		Hitbox(ID=0x2, Part=0x0, Bone=0xF, Damage=20, Angle=0x169, KBG=0x50, FKB=0x0, BKB=0x30, Size=12, Z=0, Y=0, X=0, Effect=0x13, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Unknown=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x14, SFXType=0x2, Ground/Air=0x8, Direct/Indirect=0x3, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0x0)
		Hitbox(ID=0x3, Part=0x0, Bone=0x3, Damage=20, Angle=0x169, KBG=0x50, FKB=0x0, BKB=0x30, Size=6, Z=10.76, Y=-5.31, X=4, Effect=0x13, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Unknown=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x14, SFXType=0x2, Ground/Air=0x8, Direct/Indirect=0x3, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0x0)
		Remove_All_Hitboxes()
		Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=31)
		Script_End()
	}

1C: [AttackLw4]
		Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=5)
		Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=15)
		Set_Loop(Iterations=7)
		Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=4, Angle=0x96, KBG=0x34, FKB=0x0, BKB=0x28, Size=13, Z=0, Y=10, X=-26, Effect=0x4, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Unknown=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x0, SFXType=0x2, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x3, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0x0)
		Hitbox(ID=0x1, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=4, Angle=0x96, KBG=0x34, FKB=0x0, BKB=0x28, Size=13, Z=0, Y=10, X=26, Effect=0x4, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Unknown=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x0, SFXType=0x2, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x3, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0x0)
		Hitbox(ID=0x2, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=4, Angle=0xBE, KBG=0x34, FKB=0x0, BKB=0x28, Size=13, Z=0, Y=25, X=-15, Effect=0x4, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Unknown=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x0, SFXType=0x2, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x3, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0x0)
		Hitbox(ID=0x3, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=4, Angle=0xBE, KBG=0x34, FKB=0x0, BKB=0x28, Size=13, Z=0, Y=25, X=15, Effect=0x4, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Unknown=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x0, SFXType=0x2, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x3, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0x0)
		Hitbox(ID=0x4, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=4, Angle=0xBE, KBG=0x34, FKB=0x0, BKB=0x28, Size=18, Z=0, Y=10, X=0, Effect=0x4, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Unknown=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x0, SFXType=0x2, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x3, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0x0)
		Remove_All_Hitboxes()
		Goto(Unknown=-130)
		Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=15, Angle=0x5A, KBG=0x84, FKB=0x0, BKB=0x20, Size=30, Z=0, Y=11.2, X=0, Effect=0x4, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Unknown=0x0, ShieldDamage=0xF, SFXType=0x2, Ground/Air=0x8, Direct/Indirect=0x3, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0x0)
		Remove_All_Hitboxes()
		Script_End()
	}

1D: [AttackAirB]
		Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0xC, Damage=22, Angle=0x18, KBG=0x50, FKB=0x0, BKB=0x20, Size=28, Z=3.54, Y=-3.7, X=0, Effect=0x3, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Unknown=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x14, SFXType=0x2, Ground/Air=0x7, Direct/Indirect=0x3, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0x0)
		Remove_All_Hitboxes()
		Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=45)
		Script_End()
	}

23: [AttackS3]
		Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x11, Damage=18, Angle=0x169, KBG=0x50, FKB=0x0, BKB=0x20, Size=18, Z=6.97, Y=-0.15, X=0.66, Effect=0x13, Trip=0.5, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Unknown=0x0, ShieldDamage=0xF, SFXType=0x2, Ground/Air=0x8, Direct/Indirect=0x3, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0x0)
		Hitbox(ID=0x1, Part=0x0, Bone=0x10, Damage=18, Angle=0x169, KBG=0x50, FKB=0x0, BKB=0x20, Size=16, Z=0, Y=-0.75, X=-0.17, Effect=0x13, Trip=0.5, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Unknown=0x0, ShieldDamage=0xF, SFXType=0x2, Ground/Air=0x8, Direct/Indirect=0x3, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0x0)
		Hitbox(ID=0x2, Part=0x0, Bone=0x3, Damage=18, Angle=0x169, KBG=0x50, FKB=0x0, BKB=0x20, Size=18, Z=10.76, Y=-5.31, X=4, Effect=0x13, Trip=0.5, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Unknown=0x0, ShieldDamage=0xF, SFXType=0x2, Ground/Air=0x8, Direct/Indirect=0x3, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0x0)
		Remove_All_Hitboxes()
		Script_End()
	}

24: [SpecialLw]
		Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=11)
		Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=5, Angle=0x55, KBG=0x64, FKB=0x6E, BKB=0x0, Size=11, Z=0, Y=10, X=29, Effect=0x0, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x0, Unknown=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x0, SFXType=0x1, Ground/Air=0x2, Direct/Indirect=0x3, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0x2)
		Remove_All_Hitboxes()
		Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=38)
		Special_Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=30, Angle=0x4C, KBG=0x58, FKB=0x0, BKB=0x20, Size=18, Z=0, Y=10, X=0, Effect=0x0, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Unknown=0x1, ShieldDamage=0x5, SFXType=0x2, Ground/Air=0x2, Direct/Indirect=0x3, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0x2, Unknown=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0x0)
		Script_End()
	}

26: [SpecialSLanding]
		Throw_Specifier(ID=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=30, Angle=0x3C, KBG=0x3C, WKB=0x0, BKB=0x50, Effect?=0x0, Unknown=0x3F800000, Unknown=0, Unknown=1, Unknown=0x2, SFX?=0x2, airground=0x3, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0x1, Type?=0x2)
		Throw_Specifier(ID=0x1, Bone=0x0, Damage=10, Angle=0x46, KBG=0x20, WKB=0x0, BKB=0x20, Effect?=0x0, Unknown=0x3F800000, Unknown=0, Unknown=1, Unknown=0x2, SFX?=0x2, airground=0x3, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0x0, Type?=0x2)
		Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=14)
		Script_End()
	}

29: [SpecialAirLw]
		Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=32)
		Special_Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=30, Angle=0x4C, KBG=0x58, FKB=0x0, BKB=0x20, Size=18, Z=0, Y=10, X=0, Effect=0x0, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Unknown=0x1, ShieldDamage=0x5, SFXType=0x2, Ground/Air=0x2, Direct/Indirect=0x3, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0x2, Unknown=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0x0)
		Script_End()
	}

2A: [Attack11]
		Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x11, Damage=7, Angle=0x53, KBG=0x64, FKB=0x14, BKB=0x0, Size=10, Z=5.97, Y=-0.13, X=0.56, Effect=0x2, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Unknown=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x5, SFXType=0x2, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x3, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0x0)
		Hitbox(ID=0x1, Part=0x0, Bone=0x10, Damage=7, Angle=0x53, KBG=0x64, FKB=0x14, BKB=0x0, Size=10, Z=7.96, Y=-0.75, X=-0.17, Effect=0x2, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Unknown=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x5, SFXType=0x2, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x3, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0x0)
		Hitbox(ID=0x2, Part=0x0, Bone=0xF, Damage=7, Angle=0x53, KBG=0x64, FKB=0x14, BKB=0x0, Size=10, Z=4, Y=0.12, X=0.01, Effect=0x2, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Unknown=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x5, SFXType=0x2, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x3, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0x0)
		Hitbox(ID=0x3, Part=0x0, Bone=0xD, Damage=7, Angle=0x53, KBG=0x64, FKB=0x14, BKB=0x0, Size=15, Z=2.58, Y=4.52, X=0, Effect=0x2, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Unknown=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x5, SFXType=0x2, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x3, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0x0)
		Hitbox(ID=0x4, Part=0x0, Bone=0x7, Damage=7, Angle=0x53, KBG=0x64, FKB=0x14, BKB=0x0, Size=8, Z=-6, Y=0, X=0, Effect=0x2, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Unknown=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x5, SFXType=0x2, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x3, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0x0)
		Remove_All_Hitboxes()
		Script_End()
	}

2B: [AttackDash]
		Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=11)
		Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=16, Angle=0x50, KBG=0x24, FKB=0x0, BKB=0x64, Size=15, Z=0, Y=14, X=33, Effect=0x0, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Unknown=0x0, ShieldDamage=0xA, SFXType=0x1, Ground/Air=0x2, Direct/Indirect=0x3, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0x0)
		Hitbox(ID=0x1, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=16, Angle=0x50, KBG=0x24, FKB=0x0, BKB=0x64, Size=15, Z=0, Y=14, X=15, Effect=0x0, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Unknown=0x0, ShieldDamage=0xA, SFXType=0x1, Ground/Air=0x2, Direct/Indirect=0x3, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0x0)
		Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=13, Angle=0x50, KBG=0x20, FKB=0x0, BKB=0x48, Size=15, Z=0, Y=14, X=33, Effect=0x0, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Unknown=0x0, ShieldDamage=0xA, SFXType=0x1, Ground/Air=0x2, Direct/Indirect=0x3, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0x0)
		Hitbox(ID=0x1, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=13, Angle=0x50, KBG=0x20, FKB=0x0, BKB=0x48, Size=15, Z=0, Y=14, X=15, Effect=0x0, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Unknown=0x0, ShieldDamage=0xA, SFXType=0x1, Ground/Air=0x2, Direct/Indirect=0x3, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0x0)
		Remove_All_Hitboxes()
		Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=25)
		Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=10, Angle=0x4A, KBG=0x50, FKB=0x0, BKB=0x28, Size=21, Z=0, Y=14, X=30, Effect=0xB, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x0, Unknown=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x3, SFXType=0x2, Ground/Air=0x2, Direct/Indirect=0x3, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0x0)
		Hitbox(ID=0x1, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=10, Angle=0x4A, KBG=0x50, FKB=0x0, BKB=0x28, Size=21, Z=0, Y=14, X=15, Effect=0xB, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x0, Unknown=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x3, SFXType=0x2, Ground/Air=0x2, Direct/Indirect=0x3, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0x0)
		Hitbox(ID=0x2, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=10, Angle=0x4A, KBG=0x50, FKB=0x0, BKB=0x28, Size=21, Z=0, Y=14, X=0, Effect=0xB, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x0, Unknown=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x3, SFXType=0x2, Ground/Air=0x2, Direct/Indirect=0x3, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0x0)
		Hitbox(ID=0x3, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=10, Angle=0x4A, KBG=0x50, FKB=0x0, BKB=0x28, Size=21, Z=0, Y=14, X=-15, Effect=0xB, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x0, Unknown=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x3, SFXType=0x2, Ground/Air=0x2, Direct/Indirect=0x3, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0x0)
		Remove_All_Hitboxes()
		Script_End()
	}

2D: [LandingAirLw]
		Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=16, Angle=0x50, KBG=0x60, FKB=0x0, BKB=0x40, Size=20, Z=0, Y=10, X=-20, Effect=0x13, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x0, Unknown=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x0, SFXType=0x2, Ground/Air=0x8, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0x0)
		Hitbox(ID=0x1, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=16, Angle=0x50, KBG=0x60, FKB=0x0, BKB=0x40, Size=20, Z=0, Y=10, X=20, Effect=0x13, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x0, Unknown=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x0, SFXType=0x2, Ground/Air=0x8, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0x0)
		Remove_All_Hitboxes()
		Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=20)
		Script_End()
	}

30: [AttackHi4]
		Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=2)
		Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=17)
		Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0xD, Damage=30, Angle=0x5A, KBG=0x50, FKB=0x0, BKB=0x18, Size=30, Z=-3.95, Y=-5.69, X=0, Effect=0x3, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Unknown=0x1, ShieldDamage=0x14, SFXType=0x2, Ground/Air=0x8, Direct/Indirect=0x3, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0x0)
		Synchronous_Timer(Frames=7)
		Remove_All_Hitboxes()
		Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=31)
		Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=16, Angle=0x4A, KBG=0x50, FKB=0x0, BKB=0x40, Size=20, Z=0, Y=15, X=40, Effect=0x0, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Unknown=0x1, ShieldDamage=0x14, SFXType=0x2, Ground/Air=0x2, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0x0)
		Hitbox(ID=0x1, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=16, Angle=0x4A, KBG=0x50, FKB=0x0, BKB=0x40, Size=20, Z=0, Y=15, X=20, Effect=0x0, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Unknown=0x1, ShieldDamage=0x14, SFXType=0x2, Ground/Air=0x2, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0x0)
		Hitbox(ID=0x2, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=16, Angle=0x4A, KBG=0x50, FKB=0x0, BKB=0x40, Size=20, Z=0, Y=15, X=0, Effect=0x0, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Unknown=0x1, ShieldDamage=0x14, SFXType=0x2, Ground/Air=0x2, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0x0)
		Hitbox(ID=0x3, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=16, Angle=0x4A, KBG=0x50, FKB=0x0, BKB=0x40, Size=20, Z=0, Y=15, X=-20, Effect=0x0, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Unknown=0x1, ShieldDamage=0x14, SFXType=0x2, Ground/Air=0x2, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0x0)
		Remove_All_Hitboxes()
		Script_End()
	}

35: [ThrowB]
		Throw_Specifier(ID=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=20, Angle=0x2D, KBG=0x44, WKB=0x0, BKB=0x3C, Effect?=0x13, Unknown=0x3F800000, Unknown=0, Unknown=1, Unknown=0x2, SFX?=0x2, airground=0x3, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0x1, Type?=0x0)
		Throw_Specifier(ID=0x1, Bone=0x0, Damage=3, Angle=0x169, KBG=0x64, WKB=0x0, BKB=0x28, Effect?=0x13, Unknown=0x3F800000, Unknown=0, Unknown=1, Unknown=0x0, SFX?=0x2, airground=0x3, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0x1, Type?=0x0)
		Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=19)
		REVERSE_LR()
		Throw_Applier(ID=0x0, Bone=0x1A, Unknown=0x11000005, Unknown=0x11000006, Unknown=0x11000007)
		Script_End()
	}

36: [ThrowF]
		Throw_Specifier(ID=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=20, Angle=0x2D, KBG=0x44, WKB=0x0, BKB=0x3C, Effect?=0x5, Unknown=0x3F800000, Unknown=0, Unknown=1, Unknown=0x2, SFX?=0x8, airground=0x3, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0x1, Type?=0x0)
		Throw_Specifier(ID=0x1, Bone=0x0, Damage=3, Angle=0x169, KBG=0x64, WKB=0x0, BKB=0x28, Effect?=0x5, Unknown=0x3F800000, Unknown=0, Unknown=1, Unknown=0x0, SFX?=0x8, airground=0x3, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0x1, Type?=0x0)
		Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=36)
		Script_End()
	}

37: [AttackS3Hi]
		Remove_All_Hitboxes()
		Script_End()
	}

38: [ThrowLw]
		Throw_Specifier(ID=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=2, Angle=0x32, KBG=0x64, WKB=0x0, BKB=0x64, Effect?=0x0, Unknown=0x3F800000, Unknown=0, Unknown=1, Unknown=0x2, SFX?=0x2, airground=0x3, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0x1, Type?=0x0)
		Throw_Specifier(ID=0x1, Bone=0x0, Damage=3, Angle=0x169, KBG=0x64, WKB=0x0, BKB=0x28, Effect?=0x0, Unknown=0x3F800000, Unknown=0, Unknown=1, Unknown=0x0, SFX?=0x2, airground=0x3, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0x1, Type?=0x0)
		Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=45)
		Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=28, Angle=0x0, KBG=0x5C, FKB=0x0, BKB=0x0, Size=15, Z=0, Y=0, X=50, Effect=0xB, Trip=0, Hitlag=0, SDI=0, Clang=0x0, Unknown=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x0, SFXType=0x2, Ground/Air=0x2, Direct/Indirect=0x3, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0x0)
		Hitbox(ID=0x1, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=28, Angle=0x0, KBG=0x5C, FKB=0x0, BKB=0x0, Size=15, Z=0, Y=0, X=35, Effect=0xB, Trip=0, Hitlag=0, SDI=0, Clang=0x0, Unknown=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x0, SFXType=0x2, Ground/Air=0x2, Direct/Indirect=0x3, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0x0)
		Hitbox(ID=0x2, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=28, Angle=0x0, KBG=0x5C, FKB=0x0, BKB=0x0, Size=15, Z=0, Y=0, X=10, Effect=0xB, Trip=0, Hitlag=0, SDI=0, Clang=0x0, Unknown=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x0, SFXType=0x2, Ground/Air=0x2, Direct/Indirect=0x3, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0x0)
		Hitbox(ID=0x3, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=28, Angle=0x0, KBG=0x5C, FKB=0x0, BKB=0x0, Size=15, Z=0, Y=0, X=-5, Effect=0xB, Trip=0, Hitlag=0, SDI=0, Clang=0x0, Unknown=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x0, SFXType=0x2, Ground/Air=0x2, Direct/Indirect=0x3, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0x0)
		Remove_All_Hitboxes()
		Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=66)
		Script_End()
	}

3B: [AttackAirLw]
		Set_Loop(Iterations=9)
		Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=4, Angle=0x50, KBG=0x64, FKB=0xA, BKB=0x0, Size=24, Z=0, Y=8, X=0, Effect=0x3, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Unknown=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x0, SFXType=0x2, Ground/Air=0x7, Direct/Indirect=0x3, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0x0)
		Remove_All_Hitboxes()
		Goto(Unknown=-30)
		Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=50)
		Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=70)
		Script_End()
	}

3C: [AttackLw3]
		Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x17, Damage=12, Angle=0x10E, KBG=0x50, FKB=0x0, BKB=0x10, Size=13, Z=6.97, Y=-0.15, X=-0.66, Effect=0xB, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Unknown=0x0, ShieldDamage=0xA, SFXType=0x1, Ground/Air=0x2, Direct/Indirect=0x3, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0x0)
		Hitbox(ID=0x1, Part=0x0, Bone=0x16, Damage=12, Angle=0x10E, KBG=0x50, FKB=0x0, BKB=0x10, Size=12, Z=7.96, Y=-0.75, X=0.17, Effect=0xB, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Unknown=0x0, ShieldDamage=0xA, SFXType=0x1, Ground/Air=0x2, Direct/Indirect=0x3, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0x0)
		Hitbox(ID=0x2, Part=0x0, Bone=0x15, Damage=12, Angle=0x10E, KBG=0x50, FKB=0x0, BKB=0x10, Size=12, Z=0, Y=0, X=0, Effect=0xB, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Unknown=0x0, ShieldDamage=0xA, SFXType=0x1, Ground/Air=0x2, Direct/Indirect=0x3, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0x0)
		Hitbox(ID=0x3, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=12, Angle=0x10E, KBG=0x50, FKB=0x0, BKB=0x10, Size=12, Z=0, Y=10, X=10, Effect=0xB, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Unknown=0x0, ShieldDamage=0xA, SFXType=0x1, Ground/Air=0x2, Direct/Indirect=0x3, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0x0)
		Remove_All_Hitboxes()
		Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=27)
		Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x11, Damage=18, Angle=0x169, KBG=0x50, FKB=0x0, BKB=0x40, Size=13, Z=6.97, Y=-0.15, X=0.66, Effect=0x13, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Unknown=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x5, SFXType=0x2, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x3, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0x0)
		Hitbox(ID=0x1, Part=0x0, Bone=0x10, Damage=18, Angle=0x169, KBG=0x50, FKB=0x0, BKB=0x40, Size=12, Z=7.96, Y=-0.75, X=-0.17, Effect=0x13, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Unknown=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x5, SFXType=0x2, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x3, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0x0)
		Hitbox(ID=0x2, Part=0x0, Bone=0xF, Damage=18, Angle=0x169, KBG=0x50, FKB=0x0, BKB=0x40, Size=12, Z=0, Y=0, X=0, Effect=0x13, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Unknown=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x5, SFXType=0x2, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x3, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0x0)
		Hitbox(ID=0x3, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=18, Angle=0x169, KBG=0x50, FKB=0x0, BKB=0x40, Size=12, Z=0, Y=10, X=10, Effect=0x13, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Unknown=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x5, SFXType=0x2, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x3, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0x0)
		Remove_All_Hitboxes()
		Script_End()
	}
These buffs may feel excessive, but Giga Bowser is a Final Smash fighter, and when you look at Bowser, whenever he picks up a Super Mushroom, his attacks pack a bigger punch than Giga Bowser's attacks. The buffs basically enable Giga Bowser to compete with giant Bowser more easily.

Last edited:
Top Bottom